the official "u did it" thread

I beat every Wii game I have. It took me since I got it in 2008 until 2 days ago. It was ten years I thought it wouldn't happen since I was playing Mario Kart Wii most of the time.

I am learning Icelandic and Hebrew. I am almost done with my Icelandic but ways to go for Hebrew.

So, uh, I did it, I'm not sure how but I did it.
Tumblr(The website itself in an email, not any specific user) has accused me with working with Russian Spies ... maybe I should post this in a "I am totally confused" topic

I sung Glen Campbell's song Rhinestone Cowboy without listening to it.

now just do it 98 more times and you'll be me!

get it? cause 1 + 98 is 99 and it's the king bowser rank and my username was kingbowser99-i knew you wouldn't get it

I made my first cup of apple cider in over two years.

Our biggest vocal concert is out of the way, and once class forecasting is done today I'm set for spring break! This week was a huge mess, so thank God I'm past it.

I completed all 120 shrines in Breath of The Wild.

I managed to fix my Wii by myself.

I uncloged my toilet by myself, but I am no plumber though. :posh:

Through photographic evidence, I've been able to confirm that me, my father, grandfather, great grandfather, and 2nd great grandfather all have the same nose.

The next step is finding a picture of my 3rd great grandfather (if there are any). He lived from 1851-1901.

I managed to get through the entire flu season without getting a flu shot. And no I didn't get the flu.

I am starting to play Animal Crossing: New Leaf after a year of not playing it.

Fixed my laptop after a rather devious bug nearly convinced me that it was corrupted.

I correctly predicted the retirement of four of last years hurricanes. The ones I predicted in December was the following: Harvey, Irma, Maria, and Nate. I have done this since Ike in 2008.

Back