Forum Moderator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
They
MarioWiki
Roserade
Somewhere far away from here, a set of ruins stand.

They have only just been discovered recently, after the successful unclogging of an ancient pipe found within the sewers of Pipe Plaza. They are quite unlike the ruins which belong to other civilizations, and have left archaeologists stumped to their origins. The technology which litter the land is foreign but impressive, ancient energy radiating from the gears and knobs. At the center of the ruin is an arena, broad and outstretching, with similar tech devices littering the ground. It's a strange realm, with an air equal parts curious and foreboding. Though researchers are interested in exploring the ruins further, efforts to preserve the space as-is has left this approach without pursuit.

Unbeknownst to these researchers, an untouched area is soon to be a thought of the distant past. For in these ruins, something is beginning to stir… A malevolent force, brewing and reawakening… And its power is reaching out, out, grasping onto distant figures far past the realms of its home… There's no telling what its motives are yet, but there is one certainty: something big is about to happen.

Welcome to the
Mario Boards Mega Brawl!

What is the Mario Boards Mega Brawl?

The Mario Boards Mega Brawl, or MBMB, is a meteoric clash between all sorts of community characters, submitted by you! It is a free-for-all fight where only one character will come out on top!

The event will be a written tale, with small illustrations to accompany. Your hosts/writers, Roserade, Superchao, and Hooded Pitohui, will write out the events of the fight, weaving a narrative up to its finale. The actual results of the fight will be decided through the power of weighted rng - this will be explained in more details later on.

The MBMB will be divided into three steps: the application phase, the voting phase, and the event itself.

The Application Phase

For the MBMB to occur, we need some combatants. That's where you all come in! Any people in this community are welcome to submit up to two combatants. For your entrant, please include the following information:
-Name and pronouns
-Visual representation - does not need to be professional! Just needs to be something to give a sense of appearance
-General description and abilities
-Strengths
-Weaknesses
-Optional: referential material, such as posts or stories, where we would get a sense of your character's traits

Though we are generally lenient in submissions, here are guidelines to keep in mind:

-Your submitted combatant must have relevance to your presence in this community. Whether you've written them into stories, played them in forum games or roleplays, or otherwise utilized them in some way, they should be connected to you. Characters who are made up only for this tournament will not be accepted. That being said, we are not looking for certain "degrees of relationality" for your characters - just as long as they've been around the block, they'll be accepted.
-You may put two or more characters as one team, treating them as one submission. However, careful consideration should be given to their connection as characters. A submission that results in four characters haphazardly tossed together on a team will not be accepted. Keep these questions in mind for yourself if you're considering a multi-character submission: what personal connection do these characters serve, and how will their abilities complement each other? You can think of this like submitting Ice Climbers or Pokemon Trainer in Smash. We recommend keeping your submissions smaller - one or two characters will be just enough.
-You may not submit another user's character as your own. Hopefully this is straightforward. In hedge cases where characters are shared among users, we will lean in favor of permitting the submission.
You can, in contrast, submit another user's character as part of a multi-character submission, but you MUST have permission from the other user first. We ask that you use the same considerations as earlier when submitting a cross-user team. Permitting another user to use your character will not fill one of your submission slots, but if you care about this kind of thing, if that submission wins, it will count as the other user's character victory. Additionally, each user is limited to one cross-user submission total, for both corresponding parties.

We reserve the right to deny any entry for any reason, including but not limited to if you don't follow the above guidelines. If we deny your entry, we will explain our reasoning to you so that you have a chance to alter your entry to make it acceptable.

There is no minimum and no maximum number of total submissions, so feel free to submit anytime through the deadline!

The Voting Phase

After submissions are wrapped up, we will move into the voting phase. As stated previously, the course of the fight will be determined by rng, but users will be able to vote to add certain weights to different characters' chances at placing highly. More details will be given for this process once we move into the phase. For now, know that you will be voting at some time in the future!

The Event Itself

The MBMB will be posted in chunks throughout its day of release. In each chunk, more of the story will be told, more fighters eliminated, until only one fighter is left standing! We cannot guarantee a date at this point for when it will be released, but we will be aiming for a date in August (that will not conflict with the Awards Ceremony). Users will be encouraged to tune in during the live event and talk about it in the Awards Discord server!

This sounds fun! What now?

Now's the time for you to start submitting! Follow the guidelines up above, and give us some community characters that will throw down in the ring! Submissions will be due in two weeks, on June 3rd at midnight EST. Remember, you can make up to two submissions, so choose your characters wisely!

Thank you for your interest, and enjoy what's to come!

Last edited:
I have some submissions thought up, but I have a question to ask first. I know the vast majority of participants will be OCs, but are you willing to accept Canon characters, like Mario or Link for example, if they're connected to a user in any way?

1684590182247.png

Name and Pronouns: Cayde (she/her)

Description and abilities: On the outside, Cayde is a normal girl, just living day to day in Mushroom City. However, inside she is powerful and strong willed. She would knock anyone to the floor for insulting her boyfriend, Zerris. Despite her average physique, Cayde can overpower even the biggest combatants. The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Strengths: Cayde is fast and can distract her opponents, striking when they least expect it. She uses her smarts to figure out what an opponent will do and anticipate their next move.

Weakness: Cayde is lightweight and has only a little bit of muscle, leading her to get knocked around a lot.

Sources: Mushroom City Car Wash, MightyMario's Short Stories

I have some submissions thought up, but I have a question to ask first. I know the vast majority of participants will be OCs, but are you willing to accept Canon characters, like Mario or Link for example, if they're connected to a user in any way?
Yes, characters derived from other media are also accepted! As long as the connection is there, you're set

1635983808289.png
gamecubemecha.png

GameCube
(Left is regular form, right is its mecha transformation)

I heard you're looking for a fighter in your tournament, eh? Well, this is the best guy I have! (maybe (real))

On the surface, it appears to be an unassuming GameCube, but faulty programming has caused it to gain sentience and go rogue! It's biggest strong point is its ability to transform into a mecha called the GameCube2K01, which has Powerful Punching Power™, a Deadly Laser Light Show™, and a Big Ducking Gun™ (a gun that shoots ducks). It was easily defeated by Reggiegigas, but that doesn't mean it's a slacker in the fighting department! It was just placed in a bad matchup! Also included is a food-hole (somewhere... not sure where, but iirc it can canonically eat things), sarcasm and occasional bouts OF ALL CAPS SPEECH, and a deep-seated hatred of Sony and Fire Emblem Characters. Don't spray water on it, though, ok? That tends to cause some issues. Also prone to breaking down at any point in general, given all the coding errors and wear and tear it's been through.

If you want more references for the character, check out my posts in the original Lightning Mafia+. This is my excuse for Rose to write a mecha battle 🦾

Gamer Cat (He/Him)
GamerSip.gif

He woops butt and games hardcore. He's got the sweet moves and secret skills, to pull off the codes, the combos, and kills. He owns a GLOCK and has had SIX years of TRAINING. He uses MTN DEW:tm: to BLIND people and BEAT them UNCONCIOUS with his large supply of KEYBOARDS. He also BITES and SCRATCHES and MEOWS.

Strengths : Natural charisma, cool composure, deep voice, and his kitty face
1684593087535.png
Weaknesses : His natural charisma, his short temper with CEOs! Fear of vacuums.

MPS_Toadette.png

Name and pronouns: Toadette (she/her)

Description: Hailing from Mushroom City, Toadette is ready to show her opponents that being cute doesn't hinder from being a formidable fighter. She might look like your average Toad, but she's got some amazing skills to help her move up the ranks, and just maybe, win the tournament.

Powers and abilities: Toadette's main power is using her hair like punching gloves to gain the upper hand on opponents. She can also transform into slime for a limited time, allowing her to possess inanimate objects and use them to her advantage.

Strengths: Toadette fights well when her opponents are really close to her, as her hair can grab them and toss them out of the arena with ease. She is also good at hitting her opponents multiple times with each successful punch, and can sneak past enemies using her slime form. This form can also possess inanimate objects, which can give her some unique powers and cause her to be unpredictable if used well.

Weaknesses: Toadette is small and lightweight, which causes her to get pushed around easily by bigger opponents. She also isn't good at jumping high due to the weight of her hair, which means most airborne opponents will make easy work of her. Her slime form requires inanimate objects to be on the field, and if there are no objects around, this form is only good at sneaking past opponents.

Sources: various Mario games, Mushroom City Car Wash

latest

Name and pronouns: Nitros Oxide (usually called Oxide for short) (he/him)

Description: Known as The Fastest Racer in the Galaxy, Nitros Oxide is no stranger when it comes to competition. He's got plenty of tricks up his sleeves, and wants to show the Mushroom Kingdom that he can be a powerhouse, both on and off the race track. Although he has cheated plenty of times before, he will make sure to fight fairly this time around, as breaking the rules could cost him the coveted trophy.

Powers and abilities: Oxide can use his plasma gun to stun opponents and paralyze them for a while. He can also sneak up on opponents from behind with his speedy movements, as well as using his claws to hit opponents that are in close range.

Strengths: Oxide is good at fighting opponents from a distance, as his attacks are more likely to hit the farther he is away from his enemies. His speed allows him to dodge attacks with great timing, and his appearance can frighten opponents to a certain degree, which will allow him to gain the upper hand in battle.

Weaknesses: Oxide is easily distracted by opponents who are cute, which cause him to put his guard down significantly. He tends to get arrogant when the fight is in his favor, which can lead to defeat if he underestimates his opponent's capabilities. However, if things don't go his way, his temper goes off quickly, which ups his attack and speed, but weakens his intellect. He also isn't good at fighting up close, as his claws are weak and his other attacks could leave him vulnerable.

Sources: CTR and its remake, various other Crash games, Mushroom City Car Wash

Last edited:
Surge the Tenrec (She/Her) - From Tales from the Megaverse
1684597723844.png

Surge is a 'creation' of Dr. Starline, made for the express purpose of ending the Great Galactic War. With enhanced speed, durability, and electrokinesis, she had no problem doing exactly that, laying waste to General Grievous with minimal effort. However, with the war now over, she's in a bit of a rut. Stuck working an embarrassing job at Dairy Queen, Surge is desperately looking for something to do with her life...

While she does possess great powers, she isn't exactly the brightest. She rushes in without a plan, looking to improvise her way through a fight, and if she isn't careful, that could very well be the key factor for defeat.

Surge's page on Sonic News Network
Daytona Blaze (She/They) - Fourm OC
Coco.png
(art by BBQ Turtle)
Daytona Blaze was a small-time criminal from Texas, often finding herself in GTA-like situations and heists. One day, she accidentally stumbled into a warp zone to the Mushroom Kingdom, where upon arriving, she somehow found herself working in upper management for Waluigi Time Cereal.

Her greatest strength is her skills with a firearm, seriously, she's scary with a gun in her hand. Her stamina and her hand-to-hand combat skills aren't anything to slouch at either. However, at the end of the day, she's still just a regular human, so with enough of a beating, she'll go down.

Personality reference (BUT MAKE SURE TO MAKE HER TAMER)

Fawful the Great (he/they)*
FTG Art by Corossmo.png
(Art by Corossmo)

A dapper Beanish who loves to put on a show. Can get in way over his head and make poor judgement, which has gotten them entangled with some dangerous villains in the past. Has gone through many design changes over the years, with the current one being mostly finalized in 2017.

Abilities: Can pull various weapons out of his hat, including ray guns, bombs, and... toasters? The hat is also equipped with extendable rockets, Vacuum Helmet style, which are only visible when deployed and allow him to fly. Has also been shown to have the Capture ability from Mario Odyssey, which was used on an unfortunate Koopatrol, however it is unknown whether these powers remain. The Koopatrol sure hasn't forgotten.

Appearances: All of my awards presentations (mentioned in 2020)

*Largely a reflection of myself as a user, however the pronouns are different since it is still a version of Fawful, albeit a very altered version. My own pronouns are she/they.

Idk if there will be a second from me, I considered the Koopatrol that is kind of a running gag in my awards presentations but i don't think he's important enough plus he'd be a joke character anyway.

If I have a good idea for a second I'll add it.

Glitz Yoshi (Red).png
Glitz Yoshi: "Hello. I'll like to sign up.
"-Name and pronouns: I am called Mini-Yoshi in the games, but I call myself Glitz Yoshi. And it is he/his.
"-Visual representation - does not need to be professional! Just needs to be something to give a sense of appearance: There is Glitz Yoshi (Red).png me as red. But I have other colors. But I like to be red.
"-General description and abilities: I am a Yoshi, and thus can do what other Yoshis can do. That is, I have the move, Gulp, but I also have the abilities of Ground Pound, Mini-Egg, and Stampede. The last one is where other Yoshis come in for a short period of time and stampede. It should be in line with the rules.
"-Strengths: "I am very fast and my gulp is very powerful with it not being affected by any defensive stuff, but...
"-Weaknesses: "not for fire. Also, being small means that I am a lightweight.
"-Optional: referential material, such as posts or stories, where we would get a sense of your character's traits: You can read all about me on the Mini-Yoshi page. I am also originally from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door."
(It is obvious the relation of Glitz Yoshi to Yoshi the SSM because I played as him in some mafia games)
Glitz Yoshi (Red).pngGlitzy Yoshi: "Now sign up is complete. Anyways. Now I..."
OChunksSprite.PNG
O'Chunks: "Move out of the way, lad! O'Chunks wants to sign up now."
Glitz Yoshi (Red).pngGlitz Yoshi: "Whoa! Another contestant for this?"
OChunksSprite.PNG
O'Chunks: "That's right. I'll rain down like a fat thunderstorm! Now to actually sign up.
"-Name and pronouns: O'Chunks is me name! An' I'm no common thug. I use to thug for the count o' counts, Count Bleck hisself!
"-Visual representation - does not need to be professional! Just needs to be something to give a sense of appearance:
OChunksSprite.PNG
is me picture for you to have on hand.
"-General description and abilities: I a warrior. I have the ability to throw people around the place should they get too close. I also have some spin in me. I'll even introduce yeh to Fist Jr. an' his wee pal, Slappie! I even can jump very high despite me being heavy.
"-Strengths: I am heavy and strong. It is all muscle.
"-Weaknesses: But because of all muscle, I don't use me brain. That is, I am not very bright."
"-Optional: referential material, such as posts or stories, where we would get a sense of your character's traits: Ye can check me out more on the O'Chunks page."
Glitz Yoshi (Red).pngGlitz Yoshi: "Yeah. I am looking at it right now and it looks like you are from Super Paper Mario. Huh? I wonder if that is the next game or another game down the line of the Paper Mario series. In either case, we are from the same series, I believe."
OChunksSprite.PNG
O'Chunk: "Interesting. Well, til we meet again, 'ey! CHUNKS AWAY!"
(As for O'Chunks, Yoshi the SSM has roleplayed as him in the past. Here is the link to show proof: https://www.marioboards.com/threads/40705/page-54#post-2073338.)

TPG2 + Kingsbournes (as depicted in Scribble Showdown)

Real names: Thralling Prophecy Generator (2), Kingsbournes Alpha, Oumega, Sigma, Gamma
Collectively known as the Scribblings

He/It/They

guy.png

1684624762927.png
1684624787086.png

Known among the Scribble Kingdom as the Sunset Dynasty, this family exert the will of their creator, the King of Sunset Gold, by exacting scribbly wisdom and order across the land through ritual combat. Undefeated and proud, they rule with a golden fist.

TPG2 is an extremely mechanically enhanced oven-based cyborg, originally created to dispense baked goods on demand. Fitted with an assortment of upgrades and imbued with royal vigour, he's more than capable of taking on opponents.
He's got Minecraft Piston legs, a comically large pie dispenser, a flamethrower and gas tank, and a weirdly organic looking neck. If he has a face, it's been covered up with a metal plate, embedded with two speakers and a microphone for sound input and output.

As the King, his royal sceptre brims with the hues of his defeated combatants. It can be used as a weapon stick and can also expel lots of Yellow. Like in dragon ball.

The Kingsbournes, regarded as the children of the king, are smaller living devices conjured for the purpose of assisting him in his royal duties. They are small scrimblo-like household objects fitted with lenses and art utensils. They can pyrokinetically communicate with TPG2, providing him with sorely needed eyes.

Kingsbourne Alpha is... I dunno. A battery pack? Fused to a keyring with keys for legs. It's like a dog. Paintbrush head. (representing thick brushes)
Kingsbourne Oumega is an upside-down paint bucket with pan flutes for wings. (representing the fill tool).
Kingsbourne Sigma is a lightbulb-snowglobe combo with a mechanical pencil arm and lego feet. (representing pencil pixel brush)
Kingsbourne Gamma is a uncanned canned snake toy lined with sponges. (representing line tool)

If TPG2 dies before the Kingsbournes, they have the knowledge to convert TPG2's head into a gatling gun.

Strengths:
-Sturdy exterior: each Scribbling is made from inorganic metals or tempered glass. Attacks intending to cause surface damage will not work.
-Hivemind: Due to the Kingsbournes, TPG2 essentially has four eyes that operate independently from his body, meaning he is capable of seeing in all directions.
-Rapid Power Level Scaling: He is able to reach big power levels. Maybe even bigger than 9000.
-Gun's

Weaknesses:
-Conditional sight: TPG2, the main attacker, has no eyes of his own. He can see through the Kingsbournes' lenses, but if they are all crushed, he loses his vision. The ability to sense sound, smell and touch retains, but is less useful overall.
-Limited dexterity: While TPG2's legs are almost non-Euclidean in their flexibility, he only has one arm. The Kingsbournes are small and have scrimblo physics, meaning they are (physically) pretty much useless unless required by the plot.
-Stupid: stupid

Last edited:
cornelius the potential investor who is about to smack YOU down.png

Cornelius C. Cornifer
He\him​

It's the king of cereal AND wrestling, Cornelius C. Cornifer! A high ranking executive in the Kellogg company, descended from Cellogg C. Cornifer himself (the C was changed to a K for superstitious reasons), he is a shrewd businessman who has in recent years also appointed himself head of the Kellogg's Wrestling division, creating entire wrestling events and economies out of thin air just to get one over someone else. He has great physical prowess, and can more than hold his own in the wrestling ring, but his wit is just as strong as his muscles, and he has been known to win over his enemies and stop them from killing him using nothing more than pure charisma... well, that, and bribing them through creating an entire economy and giving everyone free money.

Strengths:
-Physically strong with basic wrestling training. His strength directly correlates to how upset he is, and he gets particularly strong when people get him to actually apply facts and logic correctly in times of conflict instead of brushing everything off in favour of focusing on his enterprises.
-Cunning and manipulative, he is known to manipulate opponents by accusing them of committing various crimes, as well as using his industry connections both within his company and other organisations, such as various health and safety boards, to get his way.
-Immune to cereal fumes. Anything he does in situations where others are delirious with cereal-induced hallucinations are things that he would still do with 100% certainty.

Weaknesses:
-Refuses to eat cereal of any other brand than Kellogg's, and he will get sick if he ingests any of it, causing him to immediately try and get it out of his body.
-He is INCREDIBLY petty, using his vast influence to dunk on other people out of pure spite, even for the smallest of slights against him, refusing to back down no matter how much the investors beg him to.
-Related to the above point, he is incredible spendy, and will tend to throw money towards his problems instead of trying to actually solve them, which doesn't always work!

Misc. Info:
Favourite food: Kellogg's Corn Flakes
Catchphrase: "Doo hoo hoo!"
Special Move: Logic and Reasoning Destruction Royale

To learn more about Cornelius, read his exciting debut in Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia.
mr xehanort.png

Mister Xehanort
He/Him​

Chaos Town's resident backyard BBQ host, beloved by all.

Strengths:
-He is the greatest party organiser in any known universe, hosting events that happily bring together everyone around him and thrill without a doubt, from the very start to the firework filled finish.

Weaknesses:

-He just wants to grill

Misc. Info:
Favourite food: Grilled burgers
Catchphrase: "Destiny awaits..."
Special Weapon: The Key Blade (important knife used to cut meat, which will then be grilled)

To learn more about Mister Xehanort, please refer to Lightning Mafia+, as well as these supplementary descriptions of one of his events from the perspective of the game's dead chat.
Night 5 results (special ghost edition):
It's time to party! After the destruction of the graveyard last night, you restless spirits have been looking for a new haunt to hang out in, so you decide to watch the hip party that all the living have gone to. You arrive at the barbecue right on time, ready to watch all sorts of fun shenanigans take place.

Happenings you witness include:
-Nine is managing the grill, and Blathers is bothering him, trying to get him to let him cook everything instead. Nine does not let him.
-Perch is socialising with the NPCs, having a grand old time and laughing with that signature rich anime girl "OHOHOHOHOHO" laugh. Goombuigi is also here, speaking with Mayor Stronghart.
-Pitohui has grabbed a knife that was used to cut the meat and is using it as a makeshift brush with which to paint. He seems to be looking in the direction of Goombuigi and the NPCs.
-Turb is standing near Pito, seeming to be quite protective of him. TPG, who has just dropped off his Zote by the barbecue, comes by, but instead of attacking Pito, he instead reveals a fish and WHACKS Turb with it. Turb is completely unphased, and bops TPG on the head, making him fall to the ground.
-SGOW has just punched Ninja Squid, making him fall down to the ground in pain.
-Shoey is sitting on a garden bench, reading a book.
-BBQ Turtle is, ironically enough, sleeping through the whole barbecue.

As the party continues, you notice that Nine has left and let Blathers watch the grill. He soon returns and quickly shoo Blathers away again, before announcing that the mouthwatering hamburgers are ready, promptly serving them to everyone around. Judging by everyone's reactions, they taste an awful lot like the ones they serve at Kellonald's. He makes a quick speech about food, parties and the powers of light and darkness, and prepares to launch the fireworks to end the party, grabbing the remote to set off the show. It is at this moment that you see Mater, the Chaotic's in-house assassin, is holding a small remote of his own... he presses the button and triggers a Barbecue Explosion, knocking Nine high into the air before he falls back down again. His body broken, Nine looks up to Mater, and all the other guests, and boldly declares "Look... you are too late... my destiny has been... completed." With his last breath, he presses his remote and set off the fireworks, bringing his ultimate party to its proper conclusion.

450.png
latest.png

~From the Desk of El Presidente~
Presidente, please, allow your humble advisor the honor of discussing us! We need no other names than El Presidente and El Presidente's advisor, for he/him men such as us do not need names when our titles mean everything.

We are truly the icons among this lineup, because we are powerful men, as we are the ex-rulers of a small island nation, now exiled after some... unfortunate events.

In fact, we are incredibly strong! Together, we ruled an entire island nation, showing our combined skills at propaganda and charisma. You personally shot your foes, while I provided you whatever support you needed. Why, with your secret swiss bank account, you could convince many people to help you, while I have proven my ability to support anyone, and then betray them. Except for you, Presidente! I would never betray you.

All claims of our weaknesses are lies! It is certainly not true at all that our alliance is unstable, and that we may turn on each other for victory. Anyone who claims that we are at a disadvantage in a direct fight is also lying, for they do not know us, Presidente! Nor can we believe the foul lies of those who say our tactics will not work repeatedly, because people will see through them.. Truly, it is hateful how much people wish to undermine us! After all, they just need to observe us in Shroom Mafia 4 and Living Game to understand our genius!

All I can say, Presidente, is that we will win! ...And if there is a reward, we will split it 60-60, yes?

Last edited:
mTtUtCp.png
kP2LxKF.png

SCOTTISH MARIO. HE/HIM.
(music 1, music 2. Try to play them as simultaneously as you can.)
Scottish Mario was created when [redacted] tried to resurrect Mayor Mario from Dragon Problem and make the result definitively unquestionably Italian. Because Mayor Mario was just a pile of ash at this point, he had to bring a number of Substitute Marios into the mixture. These included:
  • Super Maruo (page is more SFW than it says at the top), from the first unauthorized Famicom game, representing [redacted]'s insistence that even in the early days, people other than Nintendo could do as they pleased with Mario.
  • Heavy, from the overhauled Giana Sisters sequel, representing [redacted]'s belief that even if Nintendo takes action, people can adapt and continue to shape Mario into their own creation.
  • Lep, from the series of smartphone platformers, representing [redacted]'s observation that at the time of his master plan, people were more free than ever to churn out Mario stuff without Nintendo's involvement.
But then SiFi interfered with this scheme in his usual wacky way and the ingredients didn't mix properly. The combination of a lecherous approximation of Mario, a robot associated with a slightly suggestive-ish name (except despite the game being called "Hard and Heavy", the main characters are actually called Heavy and Metal) and a leprechaun brought forth Scottish Mario, who wants to fuch evrayboddy. Keep in mind that "fuch" is usually an entirely distinct verb from "fuck" and its meaning is a lot more vague. If not for complications like that, Scottish Mario would most likely have accomplished his goal by now.
Strengths: Picture a stereotypical Scotsman. Is he burly and aggressive? If you picture a bunch of them, are they all burly and aggressive? If so, Scottish Mario is as burly and aggressive as all of them put together. And if he drinks IRN BRU, he powers up and looks more like the image on the right. In this form he throws cabers the same way Hammer Mario throws hammers, and can also caber toss people, with deadly results (it looks something like this). He can also throw these things in either form. They look like they'd hurt too.
Weaknesses: Not as good at plumbing as Mario. The only pipes he can fix are bagpipes. Once his plumbing was so fuched up that he saw Nessie in his bathtub.

MBMBShmwario&Shmaluigi.png

SHMWARIO & SHMALUIGI
(he/him x2)

The detective brothers from New Wikisburg are here and (basically) ready for action! They may not find themselves in combat too often, but they still have some tricks up their sleeves. The Mega Brawl even gives Shmwario an excuse for the two of them to finally try out those Bros. Moves he keeps bugging Shmaluigi about!

Strengths
  • Shmwario is a force to be reckoned with, possessing a number of nasty attacks including his famous shoulder bash and a bite attack. If he eats a garlic burrito, he can unleash the deadly (and cursed) Shmwario Shmwaft. He's not above fighting dirty if the situation calls for it!
  • A combination of bulk and sheer willpower makes Shmwario difficult to take down.
  • Shmaluigi is fairly athletic and good at dodging attacks and escaping from enemies.
  • Shmaluigi is the better of the two at coming up with combat strategies and analyzing his opponents.
  • Shmaluigi brought his trusty tennis racket to use as a weapon in a pinch. It's prone to breaking if it's used too much or against particularly tough enemies, though...
  • Bros. Moves are only limited by Shmwario's imagination! So far, he's thought of Shmaluigi stacking on top of him, and using Shmaluigi as a battering ram. Who knows what else he could come up with during the Mega Brawl.

Weaknesses
  • Shmaluigi is the brains, and Shmwario is the brawn. If the two of them are separated, they lose key abilities.
    • Shmaluigi isn't very effective at fighting on his own. He has a better chance if there's objects around for him to use as a makeshift weapon. If he's unarmed, he's pretty much dead meat against any above-average fighter.
    • Shmwario isn't good at coming up with battle strategies, and basically turns into a mindless bulldozer when he's alone. If the situation calls for anything besides brute force, he's going to struggle a lot.
  • While not gullible to an excessive degree, Shmwario isn't too bright and can be easily distracted or tricked.
  • Shmwario's Bros. Moves are highly improvised and haven't been practiced! There's a good chance for things to go wrong, or for Shmaluigi to get caught off-guard while using them.
  • They're prone to sibling bickering if things get too stressful.

Reference material: Shmaluigi, Private Investigator 'Shroom section (see issues 185-187, 189-192, and 194 for appearances of Shmwario)

HonioPitokiSprayBottle.png

Honio Pitoki
Waluigi Time! My greased food cart rolling in the dough, how ya doin'? Listen, my ransom-paying shining spoon, your old pal Honio's got a prime tip for you this time. Word on the street's that there's a new brawl-a-brewin' in some kind of... ehhh, history place, I don't know, but I do know that the way the eggheads are talking about it, there's gotta be some big ker-ching waitin' around for someone to grab it all up. Now, I know what you're thinking. "Honio, this could be the end! Smackdown's already struggling, and a new show in town could kill it clean". Auh ho ho, au the contrarierie, my pal, your old pal Honio has got a plan for you.

Now your favorite talent scout was about to nab you the best-lookin' Blooper to ever fight in the ring, then that egghead in a labcoat showed up, but, look, look, it don't matter if we ain't got a fighter to enter. You've got the best talent scout in the biz! Nobody's got a keener eye for talent, and you wanna know what those eyes spotted? Try looking in front of your face, my fumigated frijole! That's right, Waluigi Time, your old pal Honio'll enter this one himself! All you gotta do is put up the costs of getting me through Pipe Plaza security, on account of my ban there after the incident, and I'll go win this whole shebang for the both of us. I'll get up on that podium, and your Smackdown's gonna get a champ's endorsement. Should be enough to strike a deal for, ehhh, let's say, a quarter of Smackdown's proceeds for the next year? And- And, tell you what, for an old pal like you? I'll even hand you ten perc- No! No, my oldest pal, fifteen percent of the treasure!

You ain't got a response for me? That hurts. Ooh, that stings worse than the knife my first ex plunged into my back. But I get it. You need some convincing? Well, let your old pal tell you about your newest champ to be.

Pronouns: He/him

General Description: Who do I got for this brawl? Who do I got? Why, only the single best talent scout for fighters in all of the kingdom! Ol' Honio, he's done a little bit of it all since, ehhhh, accelerating out of high school without a G.E.D., but I've made my big break as a recruiter for the cornflakes-and-onions man in the high tower. You ain't gonna find a better Toady, not that bird-loving newsrat, not that labcoat egghead, only Honio.

Strengths? Do I bring strengths? Course I bring strengths!

I got what we in the business call defensive options, cause I can fly, stay out of reach of attacks that aren't projectiles or blows from other fliers or some special junk I don't know about. Your ol' pal Honio's got a motto - "think smarter, not harder" - and I'm saving myself some sweat staying away from fights that ain't gonna be a breeze.

Now I ain't got a fighter with any hard shells, or dancin' steps for ya, but - this is brilliant, big W.T., listen up - I brought myself a spray bottle. See, I cracked the code. I ain't gotta do laundry! I just wait until the ol' clothes pile is damp to the touch, then I wring out all the sweat and grease and pour it in this bottle. Bam! Big savings on detergent and I get a free weapon. Am I brilliant, or am I brilliant? So I'm thinking I can use this spray to distract some of the chumps on the field, maybe slick up the ground, whatever. (Don't you go stealing the idea. Patent's pending down at the office. But between you and me, my rabbit-madness-inducing chum, Patent's a Goomba I paid seventy coins to change his name to "patent" and set up in the empty apartment 'cross the hall. Sure beats sending twenty coins down to the fat cats in city hall every time I have a new idea.)

And finally, you know this one, my last-year's-harvested-on-i-on, I'm corrosi-? Corrode-? Cursiv-? Coercive, that's what I am! No, wait! Persuasive! I got a real talent for spotting brilliant fighters and signing them under my banner, so just you wait to watch your ol' pal Honio work his magic, cutting deals and worming into alliances with the strongest in the ring. I'll contract some of these fighters together, get Smackdown-sponsored team built up!

Weaknesses? Ah, now don't you worry your mustachioed little head about that. I ain't gonna fail!

It ain't like I'm not a fighter myself, and incredibly frail to boot. Now, I know what you've heard from those Bob-ombs, and the Ratooeys, and the Bandits, and the Koopa Troop, and those good-for-nothing Toads in Toad Town, and the Pipe Plaza guards, and the guys down at the car wash, but I'm not a coward who depends on avoiding fights while getting chumps to do my dirty work, and who'll go down in a couple hits, who doesn't have much power to hit back with.

TRAITOR? Oh, that one stings when I hear it. I'm no traitor who'll turn tail to join whatever side I think's winning, and I ain't ever especially betrayed anybody for the promise of some cha-ching, cold hard cash. Not once. It's all lies, lies from the Lil' Oink racing track down to that Chum Chucker Charlie who's still houndin' me. I've never had any traitorous tendencies make me powerful enemies hell-bent on taking me down.

Oh, and don't you worry about this spray bottle running out, either. It's got weeks of sweat in it!

They think that because I'm not one of those paper-waving eggheads, that I'm easy to trick and deceive? Just they wait until they de-see-'ve me take home a win.

Oh, and just forget silly little things like clean freaks not standing me - municipal water's expensive, and I gotta conserve these Smackdown commissions! It's only been three ehhhhhh four ehhhhh, five weeks since my last shower - or some buff rooster having a grudge against me for being big pals with the Smackdown guy.

So, what'd'ya say? We have ourselves a de....?

Hold your hat a sec. Grey suit? That ain't purple? And that's a big nose, too. You ain't Waluigi Time!

Appearances: Various Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown nominations (examples one, two, and three), C10 from 2022

"Oh, my dearest fellows! It has been too long!"
EnaNormal.png

ENA Finds Her Fighting Spirit!
she/her

An odd girl caught up in the Starline Cruises Killing Game, she survived her way through the cruise ship and island alike, eventually returning home to her dear companion Moony. She is eccentric, with an essence that is not easily identifiable. Is she a person? A program? Somewhere in between? Though the answers are not clear, what remains clear is her commitment to her friends and loved ones. She also sports an odd connection to the Astral Plane, a realm of spiritual energy and beings very unlike our own. With her experience and connections between people and planes, only time will tell if she'll pull off a victory in the MBMB.

ENA's primary ability is communion with the Astral Plane. By focusing her mind, she can communicate directly with the spirits inhabiting it, including the particular spirits she has personally befriended. Several friendly faces fill the Astral Plane, if one knows how to talk to them. If so inclined, they might look to help her in some way. In addition, by meditating and projecting her spirit away from her body, she can directly interact with the Astral Plane herself. In this state, she is able to traverse a parallel existence and interfere with physical objects or beings on the physical plane. She cannot be easily detected in this state, and it will allow her to bring items back to her body in the physical world, as well as fight other spirits.
Her spiritual energy also allowed her to become magically talented via the teachings of Invoker. She is capable of drawing certain runes and activating them with her touch, causing multiple different magical effects. She can also create rune combinations that will have unique effects on their own. They can be drawn with anything and on any surface, so long as she has the resources to do it. She can create small fires, ice, light, mist, wind, and cause an object to hover in midair, depending on how she uses her runes.
As a last spiritual skill, she can call upon the memory of Captain Eugene Fairbanks to anchor an action, thereby guaranteeing that it will succeed, regardless of the likelihood of it occurring. This requires immense spiritual connection, however, and cannot be treated lightly - she would only be able to use it once over the course of the MBMB.
Finally, she's rather charismatic, and is more than willing to try and form friendship with the people around her.

Her powers and states come with certain limitations, however. If she speaks directly with a spirit from the physical plane, she must later meditate to relieve her mind. The Astral Plane is disorientating and disorganized, and it can have the same effect on her mind. When she's projecting into the Astral Plane, her body can continue to move, but it is slowed and she is not in full control of her. She is effectively defenseless, and if her body is destroyed, so is her spirit. While in the Astral Plane, her spirit can be harmed by a malicious entity there, which will have the same effect as harming her body, though this malicious entity must also be on the Astral Plane, or somehow access it, to hurt her.
Her spells can only be cast if the runes are drawn, which means if she has no way of drawing them out, they're out of her reach. She also has a finite amount of runes she can utilize in a period of time before her magical energy is depleted. Certain combinations utilize more runes, reducing that counter quicker than her more basic spells.
Lastly, though she has become more emotionally grounded since her time in the Killing Game, she can still be prone to extreme mood swings. In particular, if she becomes upset, she can turn remarkably depressed or even manic, no longer thinking or acting rationally. Though this could potentially help in still fending someone off, she's unlikely to do well when forced into an emotional corner like this.

Reference material: AKGO Cetus and Circitus threads

renne_wink.png
image.png

"Well, well! This should be very, very interesting. And any proper wrestler needs a tag team, so allow us to form one!"
"Violence is the answer."

Names: Renne (she/her) and Brennanman (he/him)

Descriptions:
-Renne is a girlboss socialite, who was previously leader of a mafia that was wiped out besides her. She is playful and incredibly smug.
-Brennanman was previously the sailor Henry Brennan, who evolved from a human to a Choujin wrestler upon absorbing comet power. He is driven by the overpowering need to establish himself as the champion.

Abilities:
-Renne has a huge scythe, and is remarkably good at disguises, having successfully pretended to be both Anelace and Big the Budo at different times. She also has a remarkable amount of charisma and can lie like a rug at the drop of a hat, and is an accomplished wrestler who has tapped into the mysterious art of Magnet Power.
-Brennanman is strong, burly, and powerful, and even has a pair of horns. He has the knowledge of a sailor, as well, and has crafted his own personal finishing move, the Sinking of the Obra Dinn. He also has access to Magnet Power as well.

Strengths:
-Renne's confidence is completely unshakeable, She can never be rattled, ever, and with her wide variety of skills, she'll be able to tangle with anyone in this match. Plus, she can easily convince some luckless losers to be human shields for her!
-Brennanman is an engine of destruction, and this time he has a partner. His previous defeat and demise came about largely from being outsmarted and outplayed in a 2 on 1, so how will things go differently now that someone can watch his back?

Weaknesses:
-Renne never takes anything too seriously. She's a smug bitch who always believes everything is within her control, and if something actually DOES go completely haywire, it's hard for her to realize it's not going like it's supposed to until after the situation has exploded in her face.
-Brennanman is very straightforward. He charges at you, he hits you, you fall down. He's not going to be coming up with tactics or strategies, that's entirely Renne's department... and this is more an alliance of convenience than anything else.

References as needed: Chaos Mafia 1 and the Investigations games (Renne), AKGO (Brennanman)

Last edited:
VVBShadow.png

Kyuyuyuyuyu.........

VVBShadowLight.png

Did you m̴̡͚̥̻̰̭͇̫͎̾̀̿̎̂̀̚̕ĩ̶͇̹͕̔̉̐͗̈́͌͘͝ͅś̴̙̫̲͕̋͛̕s̷̛͓͉̻̼̠͎͈̓̉̌̀̿̚͜ͅ ̴̡͚̰͖̳͔͖̼̟̠͙̫̆̓͐̈́͌̓̑͠ͅm̸̢̼͚̦̪̪͎̬̦͎͙͚̺͛̊̔ḛ̴̩̻͇̫̺͙̝̰̰͓̩̠̲͗̇̄̇̔̃̄̀́̔?̵̨̧̧̰̖̦͉̹͔̺͎̠̪̈́͒̆ͅ

Well? Didja!? DidjaI!? Didja miss me!?

ViroVirobun.png

'Cuz I sure missed you! It's not Fun without you! It's not! It's not! But don't worry! Don't worry! I found this weird robot! And it's a real Lamer Exterminator! My GPU's overclocking! It's running hot! Hot! But I've gotta show you how happy I am to be back! I gotta! Now our fun will never end again! Never!

Virovirokun hops into battle as Virovirobun!
Pronouns: They/Them or She/Her

General Description: Virovirokun is a computer virus, able to infect any kind of digital electronics, and is just one of many copies of theirself out in the world. They have a penchant for causing mischief and chaos wherever they go, and have a bit of a rebellious streak that pairs... interestingly... with their excitable personality. Now, normally, they're trapped inside of computers and the like, so they wouldn't be able to come and meddle in a fight like this, but...

Virovirokun has upgraded itself, finding a strange little robot creature to infect and take over, and, in the process, turning itself into Virovirobun! Virovirobun is a nimble little hopping robot, surprisingly sturdy and heavy considering the agility with which it can move. Connected to the television-like cube which serves as its face are two solar panels which provide extra power, two strangely-shaped UV darklights, and four connecting wires to allow Virovirobun to plug into other devices.

Strengths:

-Nimble! The Virovirobun body provides ample agility to match Virovirokun's boundless energy. Expect them to hop and scurry away from danger, to weave beneath the legs of larger and slower foes, to hop up unusual structures, and to generally run around as an agent of chaos.

-Infectious! Virovirokun's primary mission in life is copying theirself to other devices, and they'll be looking to do the same here. Expect them to try and plug themself into any digital technology they can scrounge up, and possibly even KOed mechanical foes with any kind of digital aspect! Every time they copy themself, there will be another Virovirokun on the field to deal with and to have to take out, each copy able to keep going independently of each other and to make use of the abilities of any tech they take over.

-Unpredictable! Full of energy, and never content to let things remain dull, Virovirokun is a hard foe to pin down in terms of strategy and tactics.

-Equipped! As mentioned, the Virovirobun body comes with UV lights that may in some way be useful, as well as connecting wires that can be used to transfer data... or an electric shock. In addition, those UV lights aren't fragile, and can be used as a bludgeoning tool in a pinch.

Weaknesses:

Trapped inside a computer! Virovirokun has to depend on the Virovirobun body (or any other bodies it can scrounge up) to move around and even be in the fight. If said body is disabled somehow, they'll be a sitting duck unless they can hop to another piece of tech.

Small! Look, that's a pretty small body, very puntable. Chuck it. Kick it. Whack it with a hockey stick. If you can catch this bun, you're almost certainly strong enough to manhandle them however you want!

Weak to water, EMPs, and the like! Take good care of your electronics! Or don't, in this case.

Low-Power Mode! While the Virovirobun body runs just fine on its mysterious power source, those solar panels sure do help, and if they're damaged or otherwise can't get any light, the Virovirobun will slow down significantly.

Healing hurts! As an infectious virus, Virovirokun can be stunned by healing magic, medicine, computer repair software, and similar forms of "healing"..

The dreaded! There is but one name no Virovirokun dares to whisper... A myth, a terrifying monster that none want to believe exist. If Anti-Malware Man still lurks somewhere out there, and somehow makes it to this brawl... godspeed, Virovirokun.

Appearances: See 'Shroom Mafia 4, this presentation

Last edited:
MBMBPerryThePlatypus.png

PERRY THE PLATYPUS (aka Agent P)
(he/him)

Doo-bee-doo-bee-doo-bah doo-bee-doo-bee-doo-bah doo-bee-doo-bee-doo-bah doo-bee-doo-bee-doo-bah, PERRY!

Just when you thought it was safe, the cursed cartoon platypus symbiote returns for another round. Harnessing an unknown power, Perry is able to act on his own without the need of a host, and ready to brawl and engage in confusing shenanigans.

*platypus noises*

Strengths
  • Perry hits surprisingly hard unarmed for what is essentially an empty polyester onesie. A fighter who underestimates him can quickly find themselves on the losing end of a battle.
  • Perry is very nimble, allowing him to dodge and deal unexpected blows with ease. Even in a situation where it would be totally unnecessary (i.e. walking to the next room), he sometimes does dramatic flips and slides as he moves about just because he can.
  • Perry has several spy gadgets at his disposal: a grappling hook, smoke bombs, night-vision goggles, and lip balm with a small laser in it. He's also brought along a crowbar.
  • Perry can hijack KOed fighters and use them as a host, gaining access to their own abilities and attributes. These abilities stack on top of Perry's own and can't diminish them - for example, using a physically weak fighter as a host won't decrease Perry's fighting capability, but it won't benefit him much. Perry can abandon or swap hosts at will. He has limited shapeshifting abilities to be a decent (if a bit loose) fit for any host regardless of their size.
  • Particularly unintelligent fighters won't recognize him at all if he isn't wearing his signature fedora.

Weaknesses
  • Perry doesn't absorb any of the abilities of previous hosts. He can only use his own inherent abilities and the abilities of his current host (if any).
  • When he doesn't have a host, Perry is supernaturally-powered, making him an easy target for any fighters who are adept at dealing with such things. If the power is neutralized, Perry becomes equivalent to a pile of laundry and is effectively KOed (unless someone else decides it would be a good idea to wear him).
  • He is especially weak to fabric cutters, scissors, and other sharp implements. He can take some minor damage, but large tears are harder to deal with.
  • A strong-willed host can fight back against Perry's influence, hindering his actions. Perry synergizes best with willing hosts that closely align with his own personal goals.
  • If he encounters characters that fit the evil scientist archetype, he'll tunnel-vision on fighting them. He's also itching for a rematch with a certain Brennanman...
  • Perry has a soft spot for some of the former passengers of the S.S. Circinus. If any of them appear in the Mega Brawl, he will actively avoid combat with Herlock Sholmes, Dr. Bushroot, Polly Geist, Nathan Fielder, Thanos Scarre, or Fern Greenwood unless absolutely necessary.

Reference material: Awards Killing Game Odyssey - Voyage of the S.S. Circinus and The Tale of Circitus Island

Rimi

https://i.bandori.party/u/c/transparent/1138Rimi-Ushigome-Power-Gf22LX.png

Description/Abilities: Just some bassist who wandered into a world of endless chaos. She is prepared to drive out chaos and eventually find her sister. What she lacks in brawn, she makes up for in brains. She also wields the Club of Confusion (or a replica of it?) and is good at gaming.

Pronouns: she/her/hers
Strengths: Skilled with a gun, somewhat clever and resourceful, a masterful negotiator, not easily scared. Also a lightweight, so she is more agile and quick to dodge others' attacks.
Weaknesses: Physically weak, can get emotionally worked up if she is losing. Also a lightweight, so she gets knocked away more easily.

Miscellaneous info: Speaks with a (translated) Kansai accent

For more information on this incarnation of Rimi, check the Nexus of Chaos thread.

belle_smoke.png

... Hey.

The guys back at the institute say I should re-establish some hobbies for myself to keep my "mind stimulated" and my "stride towards the future straight". So I suppose I'm joining the brawl. It's probably a bit like ax-fighting wild boars in the jungle, right? That's simple, I can do that.

belle_sober.png

You know, most people look at me and either think: "Look, it's that dog from the mayor's office," or "Hey, it's that crazy castaway drunk who spent three years marooned on a magical island". But there is more to me than just those two hats. I've been in other places as well.

Case in point: After we left Feenik I went to a place that isn't talked about that often. A very whimsical place of untapped potential. It was there, as the shame and guilt pushed me to my lowest point, that I discovered the secret of ultimate power.

A power greater than any of the magic artifacts of Feenik, greater than gods, than eldritch pyramid demons, greater than life and even sadness itself. The power of the purest of good values. I pulled this miracle out of fate's hat; let this power into myself, and made its strength my own.

belle_power1.png

I was planning to use this form in the chaos realm, maybe in the finale. I even foreshadowed it a bit. But then... well I kind of screwed up, you know the rest. Dogs and mailmen, am I right? I'm sorry.

But that was then, and this is now.

Past the third echelon. You may behold it if you dare.
My ultimate, fully realized, final form.

paillassos_eternal.png

Isabelle
Paillassos Eternal Forme

Abilities:
-Certified battle clown.
-The power of merriment boosts her physical strength and resilience to a bit over 400% of what is considered normal.
-Can organize an entire messy stack of documents in 5 minutes or less.
-God-like juggling ability: Can juggle and throw anything with ease, be it plastic balls, knives, bullets, fists, people, lightning bolts, insults, abstract metaphysical concepts; if it's something that's thrown or shot at her, she can catch it and throw it back effortlessly. This is her main combat ability.
-Cute, floppy ears.

Strengths:
-Worked in public service for several years and is good at handling people, shutting down manipulation attempts, and negotiating for coffee breaks.
-Survived on an island inhabited by wild animals and angry caricatures for three years. Scrappy and durable.
-Has made a promise to her friends and family to turn her life around and sworn off alcohol. Has managed to stay clean for three months.
-Has several engineering degrees.
-Cute, floppy ears.

Weaknesses:
-The power of merriment is an expression of Good Value (GVJ4), which of course means the joy it grants is fake as shit. As such, if the user of this form experiences true, genuine happiness, the power will collapse and render the user severely weakened and incapable of combat.
-If Isabelle is exposed to alcohol, she must focus and recite her mantra of abstinence and inner strength to ward off the temptation, which takes about a minute.
-Cute, floppy ears.

Appeared in:
Animal Crossing, Isle of Feenik (Minecraft), Nexus of Chaos: A Mafia Adventure

belle_smoke.png

... Hey.

The guys back at the institute say I should re-establish some hobbies for myself to keep my "mind stimulated" and my "stride towards the future straight". So I suppose I'm joining the brawl. It's probably a bit like ax-fighting wild boars in the jungle, right? That's simple, I can do that.

belle_sober.png

You know, most people look at me and either think: "Look, it's that dog from the mayor's office," or "Hey, it's that crazy castaway drunk who spent three years marooned on a magical island". But there is more to me than just those two hats. I've been in other places as well.

Case in point: After we left Feenik I went to a place that isn't talked about that often. A very whimsical place of untapped potential. It was there, as the shame and guilt pushed me to my lowest point, that I discovered the secret of ultimate power.

A power greater than any of the magic artifacts of Feenik, greater than gods, than eldritch pyramid demons, greater than life and even sadness itself. The power of the purest of good values. I pulled this miracle out of fate's hat; let this power into myself, and made its strength my own.

belle_power1.png

I was planning to use this form in the chaos realm, maybe in the finale. I even foreshadowed it a bit. But then... well I kind of screwed up, you know the rest. Dogs and mailmen, am I right? I'm sorry.

But that was then, and this is now.

Past the third echelon. You may behold it if you dare.
My ultimate, fully realized, final form.

View attachment 35452
Isabelle
Paillassos Eternal Forme

Abilities:
-Certified battle clown.
-The power of merriment boosts her physical strength and resilience to a bit over 400% of what is considered normal.
-Can organize an entire messy stack of documents in 5 minutes or less.
-God-like juggling ability: Can juggle and throw anything with ease, be it plastic balls, knives, bullets, fists, people, lightning bolts, insults, abstract metaphysical concepts; if it's something that's thrown or shot at her, she can catch it and throw it back effortlessly. This is her main combat ability.
-Cute, floppy ears.

Strengths:
-Worked in public service for several years and is good at handling people, shutting down manipulation attempts, and negotiating for coffee breaks.
-Survived on an island inhabited by wild animals and angry caricatures for three years. Scrappy and durable.
-Has made a promise to her friends and family to turn her life around and sworn off alcohol. Has managed to stay clean for three months.
-Has several engineering degrees.
-Cute, floppy ears.

Weaknesses:
-The power of merriment is an expression of Good Value (GVJ4), which of course means the joy it grants is fake as shit. As such, if the user of this form experiences true, genuine happiness, the power will collapse and render the user severely weakened and incapable of combat.
-If Isabelle is exposed to alcohol, she must focus and recite her mantra of abstinence and inner strength to ward off the temptation, which takes about a minute.
-Cute, floppy ears.

Appeared in:
Animal Crossing, Isle of Feenik (Minecraft), Nexus of Chaos: A Mafia Adventure
I already kinda wanted to make my second submission Leorio and this is really tempting me to do it

One week left to turn in your submissions! Make sure to get your characters in, TODAY! (or any day for the next seven days)

-1 STRONG -2 STAY OUT MY DEFIANCE! dESTROY UNSURE -2 LEAVE MY UNCHARACTERISTIC OUT, yesterday! [nor none night -4 a last -7 nights]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back