Waluigi Time Cereal Mafia - Game Thread (Night 7)

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time

The rules are in the lounge thread I'm not posting them again

Player List
#NameStatusAlignment/Role
01Ninja Squid (@Dimitri A. Blaiddyd)Won Night 3Independent Al
02The Pyro Guy (@kanaya)Alive???
03Superchao (@Reko Yabusame)Alive???
04Flygon64 (@Flygon64)Killed Night 4Innocent Guild of Some Sort
05Luigi 64DD (@Reigen Arataka) Ninja Squid again (@Caspar von Bergliez)Alive???
06Alex95 (@Alex95)Killed Day 6Innocent Doctor
07Yoshi the SSM (@October Yoshi the SSM)Lynched Day 4Cereal Killer Sticky Godfather/Strengthener
08Long John Spaghetti (@Han Brolo)Died Day 5 Revived Day 6Innocent Monopolist
09Mija (@Amity Blight) MightyMario (@Van Wile)Lynched Day 7Innocent Puppeteer
10Magolor04726 (@Flint Lockwood)Alive???
11Roserade (@Prince Peach)Alive???
12Fun With Despair (@Spamton)Alive???
13Hooded Pitohui (@Hooded Pitohui)Alive???
14Fantanoice (@Ash Ketchum)Alive???
15GreenWeegee (@Toasty Toad) Ghostgirl (@Araceli)Modkilled Day 5Innocent Independent Joe Detector
16Ninelevendo (@Sygna Suit Red)Alive???
17Goombuigi (@Goombgooigi)Lynched Day 5Innocent 'Shroom Shill
18Reverse Input (@Aru Honshou)Alive???
19Shy Guy on Wheels (@PEPSI MAN(TECHNO MIX))Random Lynched Day 3Innocent Fake Role Crafter
20InsaneBlathers (@Yoshi Star Galaxy)Lynched Day 5 Revived Day 6Innocent Roleplayer
21Tucayo (@Hobbes)Killed Night 1Innocent Alignment Cop
22BBQ Turtle (@BBQ Turtle)Killed Night 5Innocent Alignment Cop
23GBA (@Queen)Killed Night 6Innocent Enforcer
24Turboo (@Sou Hiyori)Alive???
25Shoey (@JamesCalebJackson(ghost))Captured during the TourVengeful Creator
26MCD (@MCD)Lynched Day 6Cereal Killer Blind Bomber
27Shbig Changes (NPC)Alive???
28Chuck (NPC)Killed Night 2Innocent Bodyguard
29Shmaluigi (NPC)Alive???
30Shmwario (NPC)Alive???
31IG-11 (NPC)Lynched Day 2Independent Assassin
32Zurg (NPC)Alive???
33TexasModkilled Day 4Texas

Phase List
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Day 4
Night 4
Day 5
Night 5
Day 6
Night 6
Day 7
Night 7

Role Pool
Disclaimer: Certain roles may be applicable to more than one alignment. Some players may receive multiple roles.

• Al: During the night phase, Al can visit one player to see if they have the unique Al's Keys item. If Al finds his keys before Day 6, he will take them in exchange for Buzz Lightyear and will win the game. Additionally, Al is immune to any death as long as it occurs on a Saturday in real time.
  • Alignment Cop: During the night phase, the Alignment Cop may check the alignment of one player.
  • Attorney: At the beginning of the game, the Attorney is assigned a random player that they must defend during the day phases. They will gain access to a special PM to discuss the game with their client.
  • Backup: The Backup may choose to copy the role of a deceased player. Only certain roles can be copied.
  • Bad Public Speaker: The Bad Public Speaker's vote counts as only half of a vote. It will appear as one vote in tallies.
  • Booster: During the night phase, the Booster can select one player and allow them to use their night action twice.
  • Bulletproof: The Bulletproof must be night killed twice to be successfully removed.
  • Cereal Magnate: The Cereal Magnate gains access to all game-related conversations and knows the role of every player. Additionally, the Cereal Magnate is immune to all forms of death. The Cereal Magnate's role cannot be modified or replaced in any way.
  • Discombobulator: During the night phase, the Discombobulator may select one player to turn their night action into a different random night action.
  • Doctor: During the night phase, the Doctor can choose one player to protect from night kills.
  • Draq Fanatic: The first time the Draq Fanatic is voted to be lynched, the player with the second most votes is lynched instead. If there are no votes for another player, no one will be lynched.
  • Editor: The Editor can submit changes to be made to any host posts. This does not affect NPC interactions.
  • Emoji Enthusiast: The Emoji Enthusiast can only communicate and vote using emojis. If the Emoji Enthusiast uses anything besides emojis they will be modkilled.
  • Enforcer: During the night phase, the Enforcer may select one player and ensure that their night action is successful regardless of any other night actions or role effects.
  • The Entire Circus: The Entire Circus starts the game with 10 clown minions. During the day phase, each clown can provide an additional vote. During the night phase, each clown may enforce a player of The Entire Circus' choosing. Attempting to kill The Entire Circus in any way will kill one of the clown minions instead. If The Entire Circus runs out of clowns they will be forced to shut down due to lack of employees and will be eliminated from the game.
  • Extra Bulletproof: The Extra Bulletproof is completely immune to night kills.
  • Fligajim Flipper: During the night phase, the Fligajim Flipper can flip the Fligajim, roleblocking all Innocents for that night phase.
  • Fligajim Flipper Flipper: When the Fligajim is flipped by the Fligajim Flipper, the Fligajim Flipper Flipper can flip the Fligajim Flipper, which flips the flipped Fligajim.
  • Fool: The Fool's goal is to be lynched during the game without revealing their true role.
  • Framer: During the night phase, the Framer can select one player to make them temporarily appear as a Cereal Killer for one night if they are checked by the Alignment Cop.
  • Godfather: The Godfather appears as an Innocent when checked by the Alignment Cop. When voting for the night kill, they can break ties.
  • Guild of Some Sort: During the night phase, the Guild of Some Sort may select one player to induct into the Guild. This only works if the player has hosted a mafia game within the past year. Members of the Guild cannot be nightkilled while the Guild of Some Sort is alive. Additionally, at any point during the game, the Guild of Some Sort may ban a player, permanently removing them from the game. Banned players cannot be revived in any way.
  • Harbinger: At one point during the game, the Harbinger may select one player to send a message of their choosing. From this point on, they have a 50% chance to die during every night phase.
  • Independent Joe: Independent Joe took a wrong turn and ended up in the Waluigi Time Cereal Factory by mistake. Their goal is to grill.
  • Independent Joe Detector: During the night phase, the Independent Joe Detector may check one player to find out if they are Independent Joe.
  • Jack of All Trades: During the night phase, the Jack of All Trades may use one ability from a list of other roles. Each ability can only be used once.
  • Jailer: During the night phase, the Jailer may select one player to jail, roleblocking them but preventing them from being killed.
  • Journalist: The Journalist has no special abilities but must write a 'Shroom section about the events of the game once it ends.
  • Lynchproof: The Lynchproof must be lynched twice to be successfully removed.
  • Mason: Two players get this role. The Masons gain access to a special chat that they can use to communicate with each other privately.
  • Miller: The Miller appears as a Cereal Killer on cop checks.
  • Mislyncher: The Mislyncher is only allowed to lynch Innocents and will die if they lynch a Cereal Killer. They have no abilities that will let them determine someone's role.
  • Necromancer: During the night phase, the Necromancer can select one dead player to temporarily revive for the following day and night phase.
  • Ninja: The Ninja's night actions cannot be tracked.
  • Permaframer: During the night phase, the Framer can select one player to make them permanently appear as a Cereal Killer if they are checked by the Alignment Cop.
  • Philanthropist: At the beginning of the night phase, the Philanthropist will gift a random player with a random item.
  • Porcupuffer: If the Porcupuffer is targeted by any night action, the player using the night action will die.
  • Public Speaker: The Public Speaker's vote counts as two votes. It will appear as one vote in tallies.
  • Puppeteer: During the night phase, the Puppeteer can select one player. In the following day phase, the Puppeteer may choose who that player votes for, and in the following night phase, the Puppeteer may choose who that player uses their night action on. The Puppeteer does not learn what their target's night action is or if they even have one.
  • Rebel: When the Rebel violates their Forbidden Action, they will gain an extra life instead of dying. If the Rebel dies in any way, they will lose one extra life. All of the Rebel's extra lives must be consumed to permanently kill them. The Rebel can have a maximum of five extra lives at once.
  • Redirector: During the night phase, the Redirector can select one player and make them use their night action on any player they wish.
  • Role Cop: During the night phase, the Role Cop may check the role of one player.
  • Role Echoer: During the night phase, the Role Echoer can select one player. If that player uses a night action, they will use it again during that phase on the same player they targeted.
  • Role Swapper: During the night phase, the Role Swapper can swap their role (not alignment) with another player.
  • Role Thief: During the night phase, the Role Thief can select one player and steal their ability, roleblocking them in the process. The Role Thief can continue to use this ability until the player with the role is killed or the Role Thief chooses to steal a different ability.
  • Roleblocker: During the night phase, the Roleblocker can select one player and prevent them from using their night action.
  • Roleplayer: The Roleplayer gets special powers based on their chosen roleplay (if they choose not to RP, it defaults to their user character if possible).
  • Ruiner of Fun: At one point during the game, during the night phase, the Ruiner of Fun can destroy any enjoyment an Innocent was having and make all their progress worthless by converting them into a Cereal Killer. As punishment for using this role the Ruiner of Fun will immediately die and their night action will fail.
  • Smackdown Organizer: The Smackdown Organizer's goal is to convince the other players to sign up to participate in a Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown match that takes place during the night phase.
  • Sticky: If someone votes for the Sticky player, they cannot change their vote for the rest of the day phase.
  • Strengthener: During the night phase, the Strengthener may select one player to prevent their night actions from being roleblocked.
  • Suicide Bomber: During the night phase, the Suicide Bomber may select one player and kill them along with themselves. This cannot be prevented.
  • Super Public Speaker: During the day phase, whoever the Super Public Speaker votes for will be lynched regardless of the final vote count.
  • Time Traveler: At any point during the game, the Time Traveler may revert the entire game back to any phase. All players and items will be returned to their state from that phase.
  • Tracker: During the night phase, the Tracker can select one player to see who they used their night action on.
  • Two-Headed Troll: Two players get this role. They must share a vote between them, so each of their votes only counts as half of a vote. If one of the players dies the other one will die as well.
  • Unmatched Gamebreaker: During the night phase, the Unmatched Gamebreaker may select three players. If any of the players they select are Cereal Killers, they will be notified, but if all of them are Innocents, they will lose the power.
  • Ultimate ABMBnesiac: The Ultimate ABMBnesiac starts the game with no powers but may select any of BMB's mafia roles as found in the General FAQ thread. The current game mechanics will be modified as needed to accomodate the new role's gimmicks.
  • Vanilla: If you have this role I messed up. Please contact Waluigi Time Cereal Inc. and we will send you a replacement role within 2-5 business days.
  • Veteran: The Veteran may choose from any role they have had in a previous mafia game. They are only allowed to use one role at a time but may switch between roles whenever they wish.
  • Vigilante: During the night phase, the Vigilante can choose one player to kill. The Vigilante has a limited number of kills that is randomly chosen at the start of the game.
  • Watcher: During the night phase, the Watcher can select one player to see who used night actions on them.
  • Wizard: During the night phase, the Wizard can select one player to give a status effect of their choosing.
  • Worker: When the Worker earns Waluigi Time Coins, those Waluigi Time Coins are doubled.
  • Wormhole Manipulator: During the night phase, the Wormhole Manipulator can select one player and send them back to a previous day phase.

Last edited:

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
Welcome to the first ever public tour of the Waluigi Time Cereal Factory! I'm the CEO of course, Waluigi Time. Have a good time, alright?

The Tour Phase has begun!
No actions will be performed during this phase. You may use this time to confirm your role and introduce your roleplay if you haven't yet.

This tour was brought to you by Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown, the only fighting tournament that's still accepting nominations for the next match until tomorrow yes I'm shilling for my 'Shroom section here try and stop me

Day 1 will begin .

Morpho Knight

Judgement Butterfly
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
Morpho Knight.png

Text is larger because picture is beeg and I don't want to resize it at the moment
Morpho Knight: I can confirm that I have received my role in this pitiful game. The power of the Aeon Hero will aid me in defusing my adversaries before they lay a finger on me.

Caspar von Bergliez

Right makes might, right?
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid

BEEP BOOP BOOP BEEP BOOP BOOP BEEEEEEEEEP!

The guardian is saying that a rolecard has been given to them. However, we are not sure what this really mean, but we will take a further look into this. Also, they are saying "GRRRRRRREAT". We don't have a clue what this mean as well, but overall we think there must be something wrong with this guardian. Probably some parts that needs to be changed.

-Reports from Akkala Ancient Tech Lab

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
1633130557943.png

Detective Luigi: The nerve of that cat. Why I oughta...oughta...
1633130586248.png

...ZzzZzzZzzZzz...
1633130637833.png

Yuri: S-Sir? (Is he...asleep? Oh god, he's so cute when he sleeps...)
1633130673259.png

Yuri: Just...let him sleep. Mr. Luigi needs to be well-rested for his reasoning skills to be at their best for this investigation!

Amity Blight

Show me what you got, human!
Pronouns
She/her
View attachment 18636
Detective Luigi: The nerve of that cat. Why I oughta...oughta...
View attachment 18637
...ZzzZzzZzzZzz...
View attachment 18639
Yuri: S-Sir? (Is he...asleep? Oh god, he's so cute when he sleeps...)
View attachment 18641
Yuri: Just...let him sleep. Mr. Luigi needs to be well-rested for his reasoning skills to be at their best for this investigation!
*SMACK*
*Mija slaps Detective Luigi*
1633130881586.png

Mija: Wake up! If I hafta suffer through this tour then you do too.

Luz Noceda

Certified Blightsexual
Pronouns
He/him
*SMACK*
*Mija slaps Detective Luigi*
View attachment 18644
Mija: Wake up! If I hafta suffer through this tour then you do too.
1633131110793.png

Detective Luigi: YOUR PASTA'S IN THE FRIDGE, MARIO!!
1633131134557.png

Detective Luigi: ...wha...did..you slap me awake?
1633131151491.png

Detective Luigi: Hey! I need my sleep, 'ya know!