What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I played in the SSBU tourney qualifiers yesterday, (didn't do well. It was fun though) and that was the first time I've played a video game in weeks. I'm not exaggerating.

Kirby Battle Royale

This just came in today. I beat the Beginner's League in the story mode, which was...really easy (as expected) and nothing like the introduction level. The minigames are fun though, so far I've played Battle Arena, Apple Scramble, and Coin Clash (I also played Crazy Theater before in the demo).

I also played an online ranked match and actually found opponents pretty easily, contrary to how critics often make it out to be. I got to try out Meta Knight since I played the demo previously, and he's pretty fun to use.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo Switch)

Finally got around to getting all 3-Star rankings in all the cups for Mirror Mode, only thing is left is 200cc.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Having fun with mods. Acropolis is amazing and makes modding a bunch easier.

Super Mario 3D All Stars - Super Mario 64 (Nintendo Switch)

50/120 Power Stars obtained.

Old School RuneScape

I paid $54 for six months of members because I didn't wanna bother having to worry about making money in-game to make a bond over two weeks.

Super Mario 3D All Stars - Super Mario 64 (Nintendo Switch)

80/120 Power Stars obtained. Wing Mario Over the Rainbow WITH Joycon drift is extra beans.

Kirby Battle Royale

Been a bit busy lately, but I finally managed to conquer Silver League. The game still hasn't given me much of a challenge so far...but who knows, maybe that'll change in Gold League.

Cuphead

Beat the bird boss and the dragon, completing the second world. Did several attempts on the bee queen and pirate bosses, the former of which is especially hard.

Super Mario Odyssey
After having it lost for 2 years, I finally found it in my birthday.
Long story short. My dad is a pilot and he started taking some Switch games with him on a little red case. On one of his trips, he returned and he hid the games because we had a punishment and we couldn't use the Switch for a week. But after the punishment ended, the games went missing. This includes Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 DLX and Crash N. Sane Trilogy. Then, a few weeks ago, in my very birthday, he found three of the missing games, but MK8 DLX is still missing.
Well, I finished the main story in 2 days, skipping half of the objectives which I regretted not doing after finishing the game. But yeah, one pf my favorite games.

The Game i last play Was................ i know you all don't know this but The Last Game i playes was Mario Kart PC, it's free and you do not have to download

this is what the game looks like on the forum and the second one is when you actually play the game and the 3rd one is when you actually find my profile

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 10.47.22 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 10.47.22 AM.png
    805.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 10.48.32 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 10.48.32 AM.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 10.49.35 AM.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 10.49.35 AM.png
    537.9 KB · Views: 184
TLoZ: BotW
Im stuck with thunderblight Ganon. It's a really good fight, but I sometimes think the time span to use Flurry Rush is very limited. Like, there's something of a 30-frame window to do it. Also, I think the way that you execute the move is really strange, I mean, using ZL + Back on the L Stick + X then Y is a little strange, the buttons are so sensitive that if you don't press ZL enough, Link won't focus; using Back is ok but sometimes Link will crouch instead of moving.
Dont get me wrong, this, in my opinion is best blight in the game. I like it because for me, a bossfight is not a stronger enemy, its a lesson, and this is teaching me to use the Flurry Rush.

Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World

Actually enjoying this one again. Murdered Iggy, got murdered by Donut Plains 2 autoscrolling level and the Lakitu in Yellow Yoshi's Star World level. Fun.

Super Smash Bros. (N64)

I've had a recent obsession with looking at legacy Smash games and thought I might start from the beginning and see how the series evolved. Smash 64, the game that started it all, is still really great despite its roster being rather small compared to the sequels. It's from a simpler time, and it's definitely a breath of fresh air from the massive rosters and speculation scenes of the later games. So far, I've unlocked Luigi and Jigglypuff.

I need to get another controller so I can play this with my brother.

Kirby's downright fantastic in that one. Just use d-air against the CPU, they're not going to stand a chance.

Back