What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Sonic Generations

Went up and down and all around (aight)

I wasn't too sure on this game at first, but the more I got used to how Modern Sonic handles the more I could enjoy the levels. I'm definitely going to be replaying the levels trying to increase my best time on them once I beat the game.

Super Mario Bros. 3

Just beat World 4. This game has aged astonishingly well especially for an NES game, and a lot of levels are very creative. So far, the praise I see this game getting isn't unwarranted at all.

animal crossing

played for an hour or two... cleaned up the island, made (and subsequently broke) a few tools, caught a bunch of bugs and fish and am currently "displaying" them around the island cause i can't donate them to the museum yet and they're taking up inventory space, paid off my moving loan and am now set to get a house tomorrow
all in all, a pretty good first day on the island 🏝

The Sims 4

Still addicted to this game.

THUG Pro

It's a mod of Tony Hawk's Underground 2 featuring most levels from the earlier games, some levels from a couple of the post THUG2 games, custom character, level, and soundtrack support, online play, etc.

It's pretty great, I mean look at this:
vlcsnap-2020-03-20-09h06m08s425.png

Any game where I can play as Isabelle and skateboard in E1M1 is amazing.

needs more zombie guys and imps

Plague Inc..

This game is all the rage right now with the current pandemic. I may be infected, but I'm creating many in game simulations that will never be accurate. The only accurate thing I'm doing is starting it in China.

Super Mario Odyssey

Yugioh Legacy of the Duelist

Sonic Forces

Disgea 5 Complete
those are the games I've been playing on my Switch Lite

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

More advanced modding scene is probably the only reason I'm coming back for it rather than Ultimate and it won't be a while until saltynx is released. Still having a lot of fun with it.

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links

finally decided to do some pvp duels after avoiding it for ages

i uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i got my ass kicked

like five times in a row

im gonna avoid pvp duels for a little while until i get more cards to make a better deck lmao

Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

Yes, IS. Yes. Having to cross that path to Velthomer castle, solo the boss there with Seliph, backtracking to re-recruit Julia, and going back to Velthomer to get her the most powerful tome in the game is my definite idea for fun. I... fucking love this game sometimes with ideas like that. Hey, at least Arion's wyverns are on my side now, eh?

Only thing in our way now is these 12(-1) overpowered enemies that can easily one-round my guys, yay! Oh boy, I'm finally gonna beat this game.

Plague Inc.

I just can't get enough of the game.

THUG Pro

It's a mod of Tony Hawk's Underground 2 featuring most levels from the earlier games, some levels from a couple of the post THUG2 games, custom character, level, and soundtrack support, online play, etc.

It's pretty great, I mean look at this:
View attachment 2544

Any game where I can play as Isabelle and skateboard in E1M1 is amazing.

Ah THUG, the last great tony hawk game. I am so glad THUG Pro exists.

rayman legends, just finished replaying all major levels and im suddenly feeling a bit. conflicted? on it.. i think ive been replaying so much origins lately together with finally getting to play r3 last month that they both just spoiled me with how much charm they have. which legends kinda lacks in comparison! i still love the game a ton though it def has more creative (if way too easy) level design than origins together with better physics and challenges
i dont know what this ramble about. but they are all good games overall! i would recommend! also the olympus maximus world has so many statues of wahtever globoxs species is and i am absolutely amazed at the lore implications. ancient greek dumbass frogs

Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!

Great game so far, so glad I finally got the chance to play it. It's pretty funny being able to cheese the 2P buddy mechanic and whale on baddies and retreat while they literally can't do anything back to me until my sister takes a turn. Found it a bit more challenging than the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, especially the bosses, but it's great so far. Feels weird that this is only my second Final Fantasy game, and it's also a spin-off at that (the first one I played was Crystal Chronicles).

Soma

Got a special Corona Virus deal (That's what I'm calling it) that dropped from 29.99 to 5.99. Took the opportunity and...there are instances where I'm afraid to move the analog stick even a centimeter.

Super Mario Sunshine

115 shines now. Just need the 100 Coin Shines in Noki Bay and Pianta Village, plus 27 more Blue Coins.

Also traveling through Hotel Delfino's attic maze with the camera behind Mario is really fun and I highly recommend it.

The Sims 4
Raymond "Ray Trace" Travkin got attacked by birds while refilling the feeder, which is the most Ray Trace thing to happen to him. Looks like wildlife really can't stand him.

Luigi's Mansion 3
Picked it up again with my sister, cleared a medieval room and the plant room. Good game.

Precure Tsunagaru Pazurun

Sadly this game will soon be ending, since Bandai Namco is ending support for it come June.

On the bright side, since it's ending, they've basically said 'Screw it' and are running special stages where just completing them nets you free gems (with higher difficulty stages netting you more gems) and you can play the stages over and over to get more gems while also running gacha for literally every season (except the current one since that never got its own gacha) until the service shuts down.

So I mean, fuck it, might as well play the game and try and get as many cards as I can while it's still up.

currently playing spore. i did Nine playthroughs in the past few months and am somehow still not burnt out on them amd i had an immense urge to start a new one.. so im aiming for warrior again but also religious in civ cause screw military

HEBEREKE!: March! Red Army Girls' Brigade.

That is the English translation of the title. I found it on Steam for free. Although it doesn't support the English language, I am having fun playing it in Japanese. It is a great game.

Old School RuneScape

god it's such a fucking grindfest idk why i even play this game anymore.

well i mean, i know why, it's cuz i'm addicted and i've played it since i was a kid, but YEAH

Back