What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

green shell sniper

it feels so good

Picking back up New Super Mario Bros 2, had it on pause for too long lol

At W4 currently and so far I'm disappointed that every tower boss has been Reznor. It was really fun to see him again the first time but come on, this is just lazy level making.

NSMB1 had very creative bosses if I remember correctly.

Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

I finally cleared chapter 4, but actually setting up the pairings was harder than actually beating the map. And thankfully, I managed to get Lewyn with Ferry now, as it should be. Sadly, Sylvia's now lost to Alec, and I realize now that I should not have initiated that conversation back at chapter 2. But I'm gonna remedy that. Claude WILL be horny for Sylvia, by force if need be.

This will be the first time I purposely kill off one of my units. Sorry Alec, but the man of the church has spoken, he wants his cute dancer back!

About to beat Pokémon Shield with currently on my team:
KingDeeDeeDe the Corviknight (Level 59)
WillBeMetal the Stunfisk (Level 59)
Snovehicle the Abomasnow (Level 56)
Robert the Pangoro (Level 59)
Stormble the Inteleon (Level 58)
OldYamper the Boltund (Level 60)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

when excitebike arena is chosen you know its time to stop playing

i like and dont like putting a target on someones back in a play session but i always do it and will beat them down if the opportunity presents itself even if it leaves me completely defenseless and feel real good about myself for bullying them. and then they do it back and its really uncool to bully people dude i cant believe this random mario kart player what a sack ofanyway i respect all mario kart players that don't use the wiggler car ggs

Mario Party 4 (Nintendo GameCube)

Y'know I've had this game since I was a kid but I never really bothered with the story mode until just recently, seeing as the theme of it is birthdays I figure it would perfect timing since mine's next week. I've already cleared all five of the main boards and got Mario's presents, Bowser's Gnarly Party is the only one that remains. I'm actually kinda proud of good I did in Koopa's Seaside Soiree, somehow managed to walk out with five stars under my belt plus a few bonus stars.

done with the spore playthroughs!! i got trader and knight! when getting knight civ frustarted me because. basically
who thought it was even remotely ok for the game to potentially not spawn a nation type at all during civ
since i got a red card in tribal i started off civilization stage as a military nation but i needed to get religious here to actually get knight and.. all 9 other towns spawned with no religious nations in sight. they were all either military or traders. i had to restart the savefile entirely and then do a bit of tribal again because i forgot to save after defeating the last tribe :/
upon doing this again the first nation to spawn was religious and generally most nations this time were religious funny enough. so thank god

Pokemon Ruby Version

I used the Repeat Ball on Baltoy because it always self destructed and Repeat Balls were the only thing with a 100% catch rate. I got Relaxed which was good, I reset a few times for it. I'm going to put this female shroomish into the daycare and try to get it to Lv50 by the end of the game, then use these rare candies I amassed from the ZigzaGoon Squad to get it Spore. I want to use Breloom in Sapphire but it has a shit movepool and Spore would be helpful.

Spreyton [Blaziken] Lv36
Apotex [Pelipper] Lv37
Zuhoho [Manectric] Lv36
Carve [Skarmory] Lv34
Reagan [Anorith] Lv28
Izuna [Baltoy] Lv23

Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels

Finally getting back to this game, just beat World 6. Was originally restricting use of the "cheating" features on Switch Online like rewind and suspend points, but these last few levels have been a complete pain in the neck without them so I'm a cheater now.

Super Mario Odyssey

Just beaten it fully and collected every purple coin in the main game.
Getting those purple suckers was an ordeal.

The Sims 4

Lefty and I am addicted to this game. I've made two households. One of them is our main characters (Mario and Luigi and two humans based off my Protector characters, Dark Light and Ray Trace), the other has a fat ugly bald man with a pink beard in a pink skirt and wears star sunglasses called "Wario's Friend", an elderly red woman who sounds like a deep man and dresses up in a hot dog suit when it gets cold, and Waluigi. I've made Waluigi come over to cause our main a lot of trouble, including beating our characters up: I've made Waluigi beat up the human Ray Trace until he passed out on the floor from sleep twice and human Dark Light being thoroughly pissed off was hilarious as hell. It was amazing. On the mean time, on New Years Eve, I've made our main characters get revenge by beating up Waluigi all day. I would do it more if it meant we didn't get a bad reputation lol, if only.

And our house, Babooby, is a mess. The tiling and wall work is lulzy and jabbed with random patterns and our roof has no effort even fitting it at all. Luigi's bed is fitted with spider webs while both Protector humans sleep with a glowing wall on their faces. Oh, and they all occasionally get attacked by bats and spiders. But overall, they're typically very happy to be alive!

Super Monkey Ball

I'm a little inconsistent so I keep dying around the 20-40 levels. I got infinite continues but... that feels like cheating.

Farthest I've gotten is stage 43 if i recall correctly, so I'm hoping I can try and go from there using 5 or less continues. My controller also keeps drifting so :/

Pokemon X Version

I played two gyms so I could reach the new city and buy new clothes, big genius design to put all the clothing in the latter part of the game. I was gonna grab a Pawniard before going to the Fairy gym but they don't let you through. Game is still giving me too much exp even when I planned on only used exp. share for trainer battles, but then forgot to turn it on for most of the trainer battles and then also swap between 8 pokemon. Carbink and Aerodactyl are always going to stay in my party just because Carbink needs the levels to be more useful and Aerodactyl has Fly. Exploud is on a need to use basis since he has Surf and also Exploud looks pretty cool, Loudred is the be careful who you call ugly in high school.

Rosten [Delphox] Lv42
Mitani [Charizard (Mega X)] Lv41
Hurley [Gogoat] Lv42
Lillex [Exploud] Lv42
Shranges [Aerodactyl (Mega)] Lv41
Heller [Golett] Lv42
Altena [Carbink] Lv43
Bazzani [Clawitzer] Lv41

Pokemon Black Version

God damn holy shit the encounter rates I feel like my copy is bugged or something because I've played through this game at least two other times and never had consistent 2 steps = 1 encounter, hell I had 1 step = encounter literally right after just finishing a previous encounter. It's really crazy and I'm waiting for it to end and my rng to go back to normal, I did get a few lucky runs in the Celestial Tower but the long grass hasn't stopped its terror. I do have Galvantula and Litwick now, I don't know when he evolves into Lampent, but I don't think I have a Dusk Stone for Chandelure right now. I'm also just going to evolve into Chandelure at the first chance because there's an Overheat TM so I don't need to go to Lv61 for that.

Giba [Serperior] Lv38
Paykel [Excadrill] Lv39
Rikane [Scolipede] Lv38
Akai [Carracosta] Lv39
Silca [Galvantula] Lv39
Delong [Litwick] Lv38

Tropico 3

My island is doing well under my brutal oppressive rule very nice democratic rule.

Look, I had an election and I got 67% of the vote I must be doing something right.

Super Metroid

Have now beat Phantoon (and he was a pretty hard boss. Not that hard to take down but damn he knows how to kill.) and am diving into Maridia. Fun times.

X-Ray Scope and Grapple Beam... my best friends in the world.

Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holyn War

And we're in Gen 2 now! Gotta say, this feels way more like the actual start of a Fire Emblem game, despite there not being a cavalier duo (at least not in the very beginning of the chapter) and the units... they are very powerful. This is actually fun. Although Seliph doesn't seem to be as godly as his dad at all, but he'll promote and be there soon. I have no doubt.

Also like... Ares is pretty mad good. And I got a dancer again now! Sylvia 2.0. Now time to raise our good little mage boi, Arthur. The son of the almighty Arden is a precious one.

The Sims 4

Look at our beautiful house. It has radios blasting at full volume in all rooms except the bedrooms. As a result, at least two characters have their dancing skills maxed out.
03-11-20_6-03-45 PM.png

03-11-20_6-04-12 PM.png

Reactions: zel
Another Eden

They added the EXP dungeon while I was taking a break, after like half an hour I had all the characters I wanted to be levelled up to Lv50. Akane, Joker and Morgana are Lv61-57 so they're set for basically the rest of the main story. It took only two runs from Lv1 to Lv50 when I equipped the +20% exp badges, it's pretty wild but I also appreciate it because I would like to try and change my party around to suit the location without just giving myself a handicap of 10 levels.

I think I'll bring Akane, Morgana and Joker for mob clearing and Akane, Mariel and Dunarith for boss clearing. The other 3 slots, I guess I'll fill them depending on the situation. I'll probably bring Joker, Cetie and Shion for bosses since they're all Fire so they work well together but Joker+Cetie have good neutral damage options and Shion is the only one that can inflict Power Down that I have right now. Mobs will probably just get one shotted by Joker so maybe I'll just bring some 4 stars to level up.

The Sims 4

Oh my god, making my favorite Sims have an extremely miserable time is so entertaining. The cheat command center also means I can maximum troll them without worrying about my basic needs.
03-12-20_3-43-06 PM.png
03-12-20_3-25-06 PM.png

03-12-20_3-50-41 PM.png

NSMB2. Mario and I dumped Bowser's ass in W6 saving Peach and the kingdom.
We're at Star World now, but I'm gonna put it off to tomorrow

Now what to do for the rest of the day.. I'm thinking a round of Earthbound and Fortune Street.

Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War

Aaaaaand that's it I recruited the last remaining units. Hoo boy, Hannibal was hard to get, but hey, I did it. Didn't do much more in the map itself though. But yeah, the squad is now complete!

Pokemon Ruby Version

I have explored the sea routes and the new mauville and the some other places that use Surf. Baltoy got some good levelling and became Claydol, Anorith is one level away from evolving and he's still using Scratch as his main damage move. it's a good scratch though it kills things. I'm going to wait for Waterfall before I give Feebas a try. The team is pretty comfortable now and Anorith got Aerial Ace. Shock Wave has been very useful on Pelipper since lots of shit is using Double Team in this area and I'm not dealing with it.

Spreyton [Blaziken] Lv38
Apotex [Pelipper] Lv38
Zuhoho [Manectric] Lv37
Carve [Skarmory] Lv38
Reagan [Anorith] Lv39
Izuna [Claydol] Lv37

Playing NSMB2 with Mario, we retrieved all the Moon Coins, leaving us with one thing left to do.. firstly switching to Luigi, now we collect the three coronas to get the 5th shiny profile star! You heard correct, we must contract three coronas!

played this super obscure game i keep mentioning (here, here). two attempts to speedrun it. the camera didnt do anything weird this time but my speedruns didnt go too well. both were 29 and 28 mins and my pb is like 25.. im blaming these stupid minecart levels theyre awful
unknown.png

besides that. this game is unironically kinda pretty (kinda reminds me of rayman origins with how it makes its backgrounds) and the muisc is unironically pretty good but this also remains the most boring speed game of all time

Back