What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart

Still need to draw sprites for some of the characters I'm planning to add to the game.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I've been kind of on-and-off this game, but I finally managed to free all four Divine Beasts. Pretty much all I have to say is that Thunderblight Ganon was hard. Really hard.

I'm going to finish recovering my memories (I have 10 remaining) before settling off to fight Calamity Ganon.

Mario Kart 7

I broke out Mario Kart 7 again to use the Baby Luigi mod and I'm having a blast blasting Wario

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

feels nice going back to this one after Ultimate.

Luigi's Mansion

As I got Luigi's Mansion 3 as an early Christmas present from my grandmother, I decided to go back and play the first two, as I have never played Luigi's Mansion before. I've gotten to the part in the first game where you re-enter the mansion after obtaining the Poltergust 3000, and meet the Save Toad for the first time. Pretty fun so far, looking forward to playing some more.

Luigi's Mansion

As I got Luigi's Mansion 3 as an early Christmas present from my grandmother, I decided to go back and play the first two, as I have never played Luigi's Mansion before. I've gotten to the part in the first game where you re-enter the mansion after obtaining the Poltergust 3000, and meet the Save Toad for the first time. Pretty fun so far, looking forward to playing some more.

The first Luigi's Mansion is great. The somewhat realistic art style really sets it apart from any other Mario game, even the other Luigi's Mansions. It's a short game, but that also makes it very replayable.

Tetris 99.

My boyfriend got me NSO for Christmas and I bought stress incarnate to go with it.

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga

I'm replaying the game in german to help me learn the language. I just got to the Escape from Naboo, and this game is way too hard to 100%.

So I went to my friends house last night for new years eve, and she showed me this delightful game that I'd like to share the existence of to y'all.
As she told me, "You have to unlearn what you know about playing videogames to beat this, you play the game designer"
baba is you.jpg

Last edited:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

I KO'd Homer Simpson as the first thing I did on New Year's Day.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Played up to the Spring Zone. I'm planning to get all Chaos Emeralds though, so I'm going to have to replay Green Hill Zone again (and take advantage of save states) and attempt getting it again.

King of Fighters 14
Verse took me a while to beat
he made Akuma look like a chump

Mario & Sonic at the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games

Disappointed with the Shy Guy representation in this, they don't get full lines in the overworld like Toads and Omachaos, and only appear in side areas with Mini-Games rather then the event areas. Plus there's an entire minigame dedicated to beating up crowds of them.

Octopath Traveler (Switch)

Square Enix's traditional RPG games are very good, and because I liked what I played earlier (the demo with only Primrose and Olberic), this is a game that I have no problem with getting. Anyway, I picked Ophilia as my starting character, which is really useful character for her healing, although character-wise, she is the least interesting of the 8 potential protagonists.

I have so far completed Chapter 3 for every character, and now preparing for Chapter 4 by traversing to every town that would have started their stories (so far I have reached 3 towns).

Some of the bosses are so tough it actually gave me a Game Over. They are:
  • Ophilia Chapter 1, since this is me starting out. Not tough so much as the beginning is often rough, as I have a similar difficult time with Primrose in the demo, although I was smarter with that one.
  • Tressa Chapter 2: what caught me off guard is how threatening the foot soldiers for the boss are, since they hit all party members for significant damage, and the main boss is no slouch either. The first time, I was in a bad spot when a couple of party members were offed. I restarted the game when it's clear that I can't win.
  • Therion Chapter 3: This boss is also very difficult because you can't just stun the main boss while the minions are free, since they can cure the stun. Plus, the main boss has a powerful attack that hits the party AND heal himself, plus he has an attack that reduces SP (the MP of this game). Fortunately at that point Ophilia is set up so that she will never run out of SP thanks to a combination of Second Wind (SP recovery) and SP Saver (halves SP consumption).

And then there are some that gave me a tough time even though I am careful about my options. I will say this: they actually gave me anxiety because the game properly provides each boss with a threatening move, although the options provided mean that it's not impossible to surmount any challenge. A couple of boss battles is:
Tressa Chapter 3: this is a poison-based boss, and it has one of the most threatening field effects: Peerless Poison. What is does is that if poison happens, it saps from not only HP, but also SP and BP, so it's important to cure it as soon as possible.

Ophilia Chapter 2: I don't remember much about the boss, but I do know that it's a tough one.

Another thing I like is how upgraded versions of enemies aren't just recolours, with the possible exception of the elemental ones. Take for example, the Forest Ratkin, as this is how the first 3 versions (out of 6) look like:
ForestRatkinI.jpg
ForestRatkinII.jpg
ForestRatkinIII.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Pokemon Ruby Version

I bred a bunch of sync Abras, but didnt realise that it wasnt useful until Emerald. That being said I think I have every useful one so I can just trade them around from here. I was aiming for a Careful Skarmory but ended up stopping with Jolly. I would've had Adamant + Keen Eye but my game crashed as soon as I checked its nature. I definitely kept playing for like 2 hours after that frustrated, because that's how long it took to get another -Sp.A Skarmory.

Spreyton [Blaziken] Lv36
Apotex [Pelipper] Lv36
Zuhoho [Manectric] Lv36
Carve [Skarmory] Lv30

Pokemon Diamond Version

Took me a while to continue because the Geodudes and Gravellers all had Self Destruct which was annoying. This game is so fucking slow and it's not just one thing it's like every thing in this game has to wait a painstakingly long time for something else before continuing. The sandstorm rages.

Imation [Prinplup] Lv33
Haoni [Murkrow] Lv33
Pulsar [Bronzong] Lv34
Petrosis [Blissey] Lv31
Acacia [Croagunk] Lv31
Carotino [Hippopotas] Lv30

Pokemon X Version

I've decided to try keep Carbink in the party at all times so that it can soak up exp more than the others. Surfing random encounters suck balls. I hate them.

Rosten [Delphox] Lv37
Mitani [Charizard] Lv38
Hurley [Gogoat] Lv38
Lillex [Loudred] Lv38
Shranges [Aerodactyl] Lv37
Heller [Golett] Lv37
Altena [Carbink] Lv38
Bazzani [Clauncher] Lv29

Pokemon Black Version

I cant believe even in this region devoid of any gen 1-4 pokemon, the drifitveil drawbridge is nicknamed the Charizard Bridge. There is no escape.

Giba [Serperior] Lv37
Paykel [Excadrill] Lv36
Rikane [Scolipede] Lv36
Akai [Tirtouga] Lv36

Pokemon Ruby Version

I bred a bunch of sync Abras, but didnt realise that it wasnt useful until Emerald. That being said I think I have every useful one so I can just trade them around from here. I was aiming for a Careful Skarmory but ended up stopping with Jolly. I would've had Adamant + Keen Eye but my game crashed as soon as I checked its nature. I definitely kept playing for like 2 hours after that frustrated, because that's how long it took to get another -Sp.A Skarmory.

Spreyton [Blaziken] Lv36
Apotex [Pelipper] Lv36
Zuhoho [Manectric] Lv36
Carve [Skarmory] Lv30

Pokemon Diamond Version

Took me a while to continue because the Geodudes and Gravellers all had Self Destruct which was annoying. This game is so fucking slow and it's not just one thing it's like every thing in this game has to wait a painstakingly long time for something else before continuing. The sandstorm rages.

Imation [Prinplup] Lv33
Haoni [Murkrow] Lv33
Pulsar [Bronzong] Lv34
Petrosis [Blissey] Lv31
Acacia [Croagunk] Lv31
Carotino [Hippopotas] Lv30

Pokemon X Version

I've decided to try keep Carbink in the party at all times so that it can soak up exp more than the others. Surfing random encounters suck balls. I hate them.

Rosten [Delphox] Lv37
Mitani [Charizard] Lv38
Hurley [Gogoat] Lv38
Lillex [Loudred] Lv38
Shranges [Aerodactyl] Lv37
Heller [Golett] Lv37
Altena [Carbink] Lv38
Bazzani [Clauncher] Lv29

Pokemon Black Version

I cant believe even in this region devoid of any gen 1-4 pokemon, the drifitveil drawbridge is nicknamed the Charizard Bridge. There is no escape.

Giba [Serperior] Lv37
Paykel [Excadrill] Lv36
Rikane [Scolipede] Lv36
Akai [Tirtouga] Lv36

crak no possum

baba is you
i got 93 dandelions and 6 big flowers but i dont think im anywhere near beating the game yet theres so many worlds and i left a lot of them unfinished cuz they get rly hard

crak no possum

baba is you
i got 93 dandelions and 6 big flowers but i dont think im anywhere near beating the game yet theres so many worlds and i left a lot of them unfinished cuz they get rly hard
crak possum

Etrian Odyssey Nexus

I must have stopped right before this game gets super brutal because I'm suddenly up against basic enemies that have attacks that one shot even my tanks and bosses that shit out ailments that I cant deal with yet. I might need to progress a bit more for stats or just get lucky with ailment procs. Barrier got nerfed as hell in this game, and the War Magus in general is probably one of the worst classes now but I love it so I continue to use it. They shouldn't have lowered the buff time of Artery or more than halved the damage of Ailing Slash. Guard Slash is still good.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (Switch) -- Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Playing them a bit out of order since Spyro 2 was my favorite out of the original trilogy and I'm still a little annoyed that my OG copy broke awhile back. Visually this remake is absolutely stunning and honestly when I first reached Autumn Plains, I needed to take a moment to admire the sights.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Currently at Chapter 11 of Blue Lions (Hard/Classic).
For a 4th time, Dimitri refused to have a tea party with Byleth. ☹
Well... luckily, Sylvain happily accepted my invitation. I also made Annette a Wyvern Rider, and she's completely unstoppable.

Etrian Odyssey Nexus

I always panic when a boss throws ailments at me the first time. Alraune was still a bitch to fight though, I burnt my entire stock of Force Breaks halfway through the fight when the buffs and debuffs aligned. I barely managed to finish her off and my Highlander ran out of TP super quick, since his main nuke of damage burns so much of it. After looking it up I realised I was under levelled but it worked out. Undersea Grotto hasn't been too bad but 1 or 2 team members die in some random encounter formations. It's a very common occurrence because the pufferfishes curse my team and then I die to the damage I deal that turn. I'm near subclassing but I don't remember what I decided on so if I reach it I'll just stop playing for a bit until I get home.

Back