What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I got all the way through Vah Naboris, and spent an hour trying to beat Thunderblight Ganon before giving up.

I think I'm bad at video games.

Nah.

Thunderblight Ganon is a pain in the ass to kill. Can't blame ya for losing to him many times.

Actually he'd probably be the hardest boss in the game. Provided you do the final boss the way you're supposed to.

But I haven't bought the DLC yet so there might be something I'm missing.

Koops said:
Nah.

Thunderblight Ganon is a pain in the ass to kill. Can't blame ya for losing to him many times.

Actually he'd probably be the hardest boss in the game. Provided you do the final boss the way you're supposed to.

But I haven't bought the DLC yet so there might be something I'm missing.
thunderblight was the only boss in the game i'd really consider difficult and i cant remember why

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Beat the giant clock in the Smithy Factory. Couldn't beat the game yet since I had to go out of town, but I'll do so when I return. Can't wait to finally get this game off my plate.

Revenant Archagent said:
SMRPGTLotSS is great, I hope you've had a blast with it!
I like it; the battle system isn't great and there were too many long and tedious dungeons, but overall, it's not bad. Especially considering it's the first of its kind.

Also, I should mention that Mallow is one of my favorite Mario RPG OCs to date. Geno's a cool guy, too.

Mega Man 4 (Nintendo Switch Legacy Collection)

Beat the eight Robot Masters and going to the Dr. Cossock stages. So far having a great time.

what was the last mobage crackin played thread

Dragalia Lost

I don't really feel like playing actual games while my back is trying to make me question my existence so I'm playing this. I grinded IO for a fuck ton of time the other day, burned through 30 gold recharges on it. I need Granite to make the 5* wind blade for Musashi/Addis and then I'll wait for the next event to decide what Light weapon I'll make. Wand if I get Lucretia, Lance if I don't. I only have two gold pages left and I'm waiting to see who I should use them on.

I don't actually play video games but I've been turning on Smash Ultimate to put in custom stage codes that aren't trash. The sorting options on the game itself are bad, you basically have to go elsewhere to find codes for stages that aren't just poor gimmicks, bad memes or a childs first art project. Crafted World is on hold.

Revenant Archagent said:
What is KRD?
An old 2004 GBA bootleg auctioned on eBay that was rumored to be a third Kirby GBA game. It was actually just a very poorly emulated version of Adventure (and the GBA already had an Adventure remake anyway). Check out this article for more:

http://www.kirbysrainbowresort.net/info/reddiamond/

And here's some gameplay footage so you can see just how poorly emulated the game is:

Pokémon moon
and
Bendy and the Ink Machine (ps4)

DrtC

I love the different customizations you can make in this game, the amount of randomness that can be in each run is so fun

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

After all the years I've had this game, I only just now found out that you can mess with Luigi--and even the game logo--on the title screen. Just tap the sparkling area around Luigi, and the camera scrolls down so you can mess with his facial features, just as you can in the dream world. Pulling his stache will bend the logo with it, pulling on his nose will make him sneeze and create strong winds that spin the logo, and tapping his cap will cause the top screen to temporarily dim. I must say, that was pretty well-hidden.

In terms of the game itself, I went over to Wakeport, met Kylie Koopa and Popple, showed off in the Mad Skillathon, went into Big Massif's dreams, beat all his disciples, woke him up, and started the Mount Pajamaja climbing tour.

Baba is You (Nintendo Switch)

Cute little logic puzzler that get's you really thinking outside the box when it comes to trying to reach the goal.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, made Wario get zero points.

Back