What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch)

I collected a bunch of Spirit Orbs to get more Heart Containers, and I now have 11. Two more, and that Master Sword is as good as mine! I also found Hestu, and I gave him my Korok Seeds to expand my inventory. I also returned to the death trap known as Hyrule Castle, and I found a shrine there, so now I can warp directly into Hyrule Castle without having to travel through the well-guarded entrance. My goal is to acquire the Master Sword before the next Kirby update hits, and I'm actually quite close to achieving that goal.

Dragalia Lost

apkpure was being a bitch for the new update so I ended up getting qooapp just to download it. I've been hosting Master Light IO, the drops are really bad though so it'll take a long time to get what I need. Most people are good enough to clear it these days. I got to Facility Level 550 today. Double stamina has actually helped quite a bit with finding hosts, I thought it might flip the imbalance again but it's been okay. I'll grind out dragon trials tonight and use up a dozen or so of these wing refills while it's not impossible to find hosts.

I got Julietta from a ticket lol.

Fate/Grand Order

The next event started, it's a lottery but the best stuff to grind doesn't unlock until the last few days but I don't work those days so it lines up nicely. We'll see if I can grind it as hard as I did for Nero Fest, skill cookies and BONES are on the line this time and I want them both. The story is a step up from the previous year again, I almost can't blame the people that just don't play until new story/event content is available but at the same time I delete you from my friends list if you go 3 days without logging in.

Message system was a mistake, I don't need to know who you do or don't want to sit on your face man.

Shining Resonance Refrain

I spent 30 minutes doing little optional story bits and then slept at the inn only to find another 30 minutes of that spawned in town and also another 10 quests. I'm definitely not finishing all these quests, I'm not even going to bother with that. I didn't even exit town when I played last. Rinna is still the best thing to happen in this game.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Project M

been a while since I played this little beauty and its excellent stamina mode that still surpasses Smash Ultimate in how fun it is

I completed the last few shrines I needed to get 13 hearts, and I was finally able to pull the Master Sword! I then went to the Hyrule Castle lockups to fight the Stalnox there, and with my newly acquired Master Sword, I defeated it and collected the Hylian Shield! Now I'm going to free the rest of the Divine Beasts, recover the rest of my memories, and find all the remaining Shrines. Then I will be ready to fight Ganon!

Fate/Grand Order

I should have used these friend points earlier, I've saved up 1,400,000 of them and it costs 2,000 just for a single tenfold. I'm gonna need to press this roll button 700 times before I'm out and that doesn't include the breaks to burn trash/create exp bombs.

China chapter came out in JP. It feels like an 'are you satisfied now?' towards the china playerbase by making 7 chinese servants just for this one chapter. They even broke out Urobuchi for this one. Lu Bu's fucking horse is a servant why. All of them look really good.

Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter

Love the simplicity of the game: you just kill a bunch of bad guys by either shooting at them or blowing things up.

I traveled to Rito Village and freed my next Divine Beast, Vah Medoh! The Divine Beast itself was tougher than Vah Ruta (as I kept missing glides and falling to my doom), but I found Windblight Ganon significantly easier than Waterblight Ganon, likely because I am much stronger than I was before. I also got another Heart Container, bringing my total up to 14. Tomorrow will be my last day before the Kirby DLC hits, so I will probably focus on recovering Link's memories.

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time (Nintendo DS)

Last saved after arriving in Gritzy Desert, bought some badges from Fawful's Bean 'n' Badge and stocked up on items/gear in the shop in Peach's castle beforehand.

Fire Emblem Fates.
I'm grinding for skills to make Felicia into a critical hit making machine. Gamble and Death Blow stacks together. Add a Great Club, then you have a critical hitting machine. Gamble gives Crit +10 but Hit -10 and Death Blow grants Crit +20 when you start an attack.

Dragalia Lost

New event has begun, I rolled a bunch of 4 star dragons I already had and a duplicate Nefaria. It's okay though, because I don't need to roll since I have 1 or 2 good characters for each element so I'm just trying to fill out my roster with characters that look nice. I got Vixel, he looks cool but my Light team is pretty stacked already. The dragon was what I was hoping for the most but I have Jannu so it's fine.

The best improvement in this event is definitely that they finally made the story involve the gacha characters, not just have them exist and that's all. On top of that all of them have good synergy with each other + the welfare character. They also removed the pathway part of the boss battle so now it's significantly quicker, thank you. Unfortunately special raids are much rarer and they added 50% to the gold emblem amount needed to clear the event so that's going to be the real grind.

Different singer for this event, I think it's whoever voices Lucretia. It's a nice voice, menu theme is great.

edit: special raid is so much easier than the expert raid, got the epithet on the first try. I guess it hits harder but I feel like it never got the chance to properly attack because we kept breaking its hands.

Kirby Star Allies

So I tried the new update. First, I started with Heroes in Another Dimension. It wasn't that hard. I only did the first part, and HOLY CRAP is Parallel Woods strong! So I also tried out every new dream friend aside from the Mage Sisters since I haven't unlocked them yet in Guest Star. And Magolor turned out to be the OPest. But I honestly really love how everyone's level is a recreation of the first level in the game where they first appeared. So I really love that they used the perspective mechanism for Taranza's stage.

Kirby Star Allies (Switch)

I guess the new Heroes in Another Dimension isn't that hard if you don't focus on Friend Hearts...but I did, and it sure was tough. The parallel bosses in particular are much harder than their normal counterparts. I only had 84 Friend Hearts by the end, giving me a rather disappointing rank C. The final boss was very, VERY hard, and is easily the hardest boss I've fought in this game. But I did beat it, and I unlocked the ability to replay dimensions, as well as a new Soul Melter Extra difficulty on The Ultimate Choice. I'm honestly kind of dreading Soul Melter EX, but I'll try it once or twice and see just how hard it is.

Metro 2033 Redux

I have a lot to say about this game, being the first survival horror game I've ever played. I adore the game's atmosphere and the method it uses to scare you (more desolate, more tense, etc. and less so on jumpscaries...it's actually much more depressing than it is scary for me so far). I've been up to the level where you're in the Dead City, my favorite level in the game so far because of how beautiful, yet utterly depressing Moscow is. Graphics and set pieces in general are amazing. Enemy monsters aren't really all that scary, just more"Come out so I can kill you.", playing as someone who doesn't really play horror games otherwise but they are still pretty threatening to deal with. I'm playing the game in Spartan Normal mode so probably the easiest mode considering that I'm entirely new to this genre but I'm enjoying the game in that mode so I win.

It's also one of the most Russian games I ever played, and I love it. Love the accents in the English version, love some guys singing in Russian, love the little communities, and I'd want to play the game in Russian language too.

"Some people call them demons, I call them bitches."

Once I'm done, I'll be playing Last Light. I'll definitely be looking forward to Exodus.

Fate/Grand Order

The best node for stockings opens up tomorrow but the second best one is available so I'm gonna get what I can from that. Using TamaLancer as my third is helping me 4-5 turn it. I haven't got a single CE drop yet so I think I won't be getting many boxes compared to Nero Fest.

Dragalia Lost

Levelling up is kind of a pain in the ass, the raid boss is a lot longer now so it takes like an hour to burn through your natural regen and then you level up and you're stuck for another hour. The best place to get bronze emblems is the 5 stamina one so you can get stuck there for hours if you do it that way. I think I'm just gonna use my stamina on dailies until the fgo event is over.

I had another epithet run with some randoms, everyone bringing Dragon Prep x3 is really the big difference. You can destroy the hands before he launches off any long animation attacks and then he's broken and immobile for most of the fight after that.

They handed out a free tenfold because the pity rate text was wrong. I forgot this even had pity rate so that's fine by me.

Tembo: The Badass Elephant (PC)

So far I have beaten two Zones (in Mario terms, a Zone is equivalent to a World), and two levels in Zone 3. I think the game is nearing completion after beating 2 more levels in Zone 3 and a Boss, followed by what is most assuredly a final Boss.

Thank you for reading.

Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee!

I’m currently playing the newest Pokémon game to come to the Switch. It’s been pretty fun so far. I really like mechanic of having the Pokémon really use their move. Instead of it just being a normal stand still battle. There no longer is a random encounter feature to the game. Allowing you to easily try and run into a Pokémon you really want to capture. In my opinion this causes for a much more challenge in trying to gain experience points. The new added feature of having the trainers you battle give you pokeballs is another cool added bonus. Oh and of course playing with my Eevee is a great bonus feature that I’m glad they added <3.

A few days ago I managed to defeat Lt Surge. Thank god for poison. This morning I played through it a bit and I’m currently on my way to Lavender Town.

Fate/Grand Order

Best lottery node starts today, time to grind. I need to tweak my team a bit but I maxed out Rider Kintoki's charge skill for this so hopefully it goes well. I might have to settle with a 6 turn set up unless I get enough CE drops to limit break one of them. 100 stockings per run is good. 8 runs to clear a box, 2 less runs per box than the last node. I'm gonna aim for 30 boxes but anything more would be icing on the cake.

Splatoon 2

Tried to recover the meter I lost from connection issues yesterday, then proceeded to lose a bunch of matches on Blackbelly Skatepark (zones) because I still don't really know how to play that combination of map and mode effectively enough when at a disadvantage so my efforts were in partial vain.

In other news, the new Salmon Run map is amazing. A bit awkward using a charger in it feels like, but I love all the rails that sprawl about. I also really like the new Undercover Brella, that's been very good to me on Tower Control.

Fate/Grand Order

fat grind order is over. I only got to about 37~38 boxes but it's more than my goal so that's fine. I avoided burnout this time by taking it easy and having breaks occasionally. It won't be enough bones to satisfy Altera/Raikou but it's a good start, the other mats that were in it are also pretty annoying to get a hold of so time well spent.

My team was only able to 6 turn at best which really screwed over how quickly I could spam apples but I didn't have any good AoE assassins and/or double Waver so it couldn't be helped. I think I used up 50-60 full regens, I hit the level cap too. I feel bad for the guy that changed his message from 'rapid firing apples' to 'choking down quartz'; must've ran out of regen and started using currency for it.

Jumping right into Babylonia once maintenance is over, no brakes. I've got some tickets with Gorgon's name on it. It feels like the past week has been exciting in general with the new jp chapter and the imminent na chapter. I put Dragalia aside for a while but its events go for a long time so I'm safe to ignore it and still be able to complete it.

Fate/Grand Order
dyAQClK.png

Merlin is funny as fuck. I've been trying some other characters out, Drake is nice. I'm glad I got her since she's never on rate-up. All these skill gems came in handy. My support screen is looking a little different now, I forgot I had Nitocris for too long. It's just good to have another chapter, 5 minutes of story before and after every node.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

I haven't played this game in over a year. I played one round of All-Cup Tour on 50cc with the Purely Random Items code enabled, and I played with two controllers. My two teams were Peach and Paratroopa (P1), and Koopa Troopa and Baby Mario (P2). It's so fun playing with the Purely Random Items code, because you can get any item in any position which means you can get powerful items in 1st place. However, you can also get weak items in the lower places. I also like playing with two controllers because I can play as more characters.

In the end, Peach and Paratroopa (my first team) were in 1st place with 160 points, and Koopa Troopa and Baby Mario (my second team) were in 2nd with 128 points. Team Bowser and Bowser Jr. were in 3rd place and they were the only CPU team at the awards ceremony. I had fun playing this game, and I would like to play with Purely Random Items and two controllers again sometime.

Dragalia Lost

I finished the event, I kind of ignored it for 4-5 days and did the daily bonus stuff every day. I'm glad they're not that much to grind, I didn't go for anything past 3k gold because it's just exp after that. Got enough eldwater from the emblem ladder to promote Karina. I don't know if I'll promote someone else now or go for maxing Vanessa. I'm at Lv99 now, close to triple digits and 100 stamina cap. I'm curious what type the next event will be, if it's a Water facility then I'm ready to go.

Fate/Grand Order

I'm gonna spend apples to finish this, it's getting interesting but people are way ahead of me so I gotta avoid spoilers. Kind of sad I didn't get Ishtar from tickets now. If people weren't trying to get Merlin because he's op they would be trying to get him because he's such a good character. I like Ushi this chapter too, she was already good during Onigashima but she's making it clear. Every character is good, the fucking npc's are good.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

when quickplay is the most reliable way of getting 1v1's with low input delay but getting 1v1's at all is unreliable. FFA king right here. I might just play other games until they patch this into something usable. I should just do world of light while online is shit but I like stickers just as much as I liked them in Brawl; i like to forget they exist.

Back