What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Sonic Mania Plus (Switch)

Currently doing a Ray playthrough, his glide reminds me a bit of Mario's cape. For Knuckles Chaotix' fans, you might be pleasantly surprised to see what awaits you in Stardust Speedway Act 2.

It's Metal Sonic Kai! c:

Dragalia Lost

Almost done with emblems, I'm at 500/900/2000. Bronze will take a while but it's easy, Silver is effectively done, Gold is just nine or ten special raids away from being done. I have a week to do what's left so I might just use stamina on mostly dailies again.

You get a surprising amount of Eldwater from event ladders, I'm about 5k away from being able to promote a silver to gold. I don't know who to choose. It would be between Vanessa/Karina/Musashi.

Fate/Grand Order

The challenge quests aren't really too hard so far, they just cost little AP so I'm ignoring them until I actually have time to do them. Time is just a blur when you're tired constantly. I think overnight shifts would actually be better than these early morning shifts. At least it would suit my body clock a lot more. I'm not cleaning out the shop this time but I've narrowed down the mats I really need and I think I could probably get most of those before the event is over.

Kirby Star Allies (Switch)

I finally beat Guest Star mode as Meta Knight, which means that I've now beaten Guest Star mode a total of four times (Chef Kawasaki, Bandana Waddle Dee, King Dedede, Meta Knight). It did get a bit tiresome, playing the same levels over and over, but the DLC Dream Friends have some exclusive levels, so hopefully it won't start getting tedious to play as them. I started a run as the Animal Friends, and completed the first three worlds.

Obtained all seven Chaos Emeralds as Ray and last saved in Oil Ocean Zone, after that I should only have three more zones to go before I can move onto Shantae or maybe do a Mighty Playthrough.

so i played that undertale spinoff/sequel/thing and i thought it was pretty good

i have a new smol goat i must protect with my life

Finished the Ray playthrough.

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (Switch)

Roughly two hours in and I'm really enjoying myself, defeated Wilbur and obtained the Elephant dance.

Completed Guest Star as the Animal Friends, and beat the first three levels in a new run as Marx. I also completed the 11th celebration picture, and am very close to completing the 12th one, which is the final one currently available.

Dragalia Lost

Done with the event, got all the emblems and now I'm out. I might still grab the daily stuff for it. This was very relaxed overall, there's a lot of leeway to getting all the rewards and the epithet was pretty easy as long as you were with a group of people actually trying for it. I got the no-deaths + epithet run three times over the past few days with randoms.

and I can remove the stupid epithet and change back to Dragon Slayer. I only had to deal with one Nope-r the entire time thanks to getting that title early, everyone else was cool.

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero (Switch)

According to my save file, I'm already at 80% completion after six hours and twenty-five minutes of gameplay. I'm missing (I think) two upgrades for two of Shantae's transformations.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I was gonna start the Torna DLC but I checked some of the quests I missed and decided that I'll grind Love Sources instead and prepare for a possible NG+ playthrough on hard mode. It's gonna take a while but at least it won't take nearly as long as it did pre-Love Source. I've also got to do the cameo characters affinity charts. I won't worry about costumes, maybe after I finish Torna and feel like playing more I can do it then.

Deltarune

fuck this clown. the music is good though

edit: i revoke my statement about hating the clown, he was alright. It was tough but once you reach the last phase you just need to ignore healing completely even if you're low as shit.

music was still good. I'm glad I listened to that for the past 2 hours.

I beat Guest Star yet again, this time as Marx. Marx is probably the most powerful Dream Friend in the game, if only because of two of his moves: the extremely powerful Jester Ball Spit-Drop and the outright deadly Black Hole. Marx was really cool to play as, but honestly he's really overpowered compared to other Dream Friends. But that's what you should expect from a final boss, isn't it? I also completed the 12th and final Celebration Picture, so now the gallery is complete!

Sorry for the double post, but I guess it's fine since it's been three days.

I beat Guest Star mode as Gooey, and then I beat it again as Adeleine. That leaves only two Dream Friends to beat it with: Dark Meta Knight and Daroach. After that I'll probably take it easy and play some Sonic Forces while waiting for Wave 3. I'm so excited for November 30th.

DeltaRune

Ok, I haven't played UnderTale yet but seeing as the first cjapter is free for download I gave it a go.

I got just past the very first battle in the game. It's pretty good, I gotta say.

Lost Reavers.
It is a online game and when I created a room and started a mission two players decided to not to help my team. Including me. But one serious player was with me. Me and the other serious player spammed in chat "Come this way!" but they didn't listen. They fell multiple times and I revived them and one left the mission due to the regret of not helping my team and the other non serious player was kicked out due to lack of activity. But me and my serious teammate cleared the enemies. It took almost 25 minutes to finish the mission due to two of my teammates doing nothing helpful.

DeltaRune

Is it normal to go for pacifist route first in a game like this?

Dragalia Lost

Once I'm done with building Xander I might work on Cibella. I thought maybe it wouldn't be worth it but shield skills are good for the AI since they can offer something of value that way. I don't know if I'd use her myself but I'd like to keep her. My facility level is 460 now, I haven't particularly been paying attention to it since the Smithy is maxed and I have too much empty space now but I've been keeping a steady pace despite all these huge cost builds. Grinding the Wind Ruins let me upgrade the Wind Altars a lot.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

All I do is win lose win lose lose win lose

No Yoshi Bike in sight.

Finally completed Guest Star as Dark Meta Knight. That leaves Daroach as my last Dream Friend before I can take things easy for a couple weeks. As much as I want Wave 3 to come, I should probably take a little break before that.

SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom (Game Cube)

Last saved after obtaining some Golden Spatulas in Rock Bottom. Love the little nods to the show like if you go over to the vending machine at the start of the level, a bus will randomly pass by you.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Yoshi Bike acquired, I'm never playing this game again.

I'll play later.

Dragalia Lost

Raid is over, I finished it days ago but now hopefully this will mean more people playing Dragons/Onslaughts. I think x2 regen rate on chicken wings dies too so now I might actually use these 600 backup chicken wings I have. They gave out so many freebies, nobody is ever going to host again.

Completed the first two levels of Guest Star as Daroach. Already I'm imagining how good it will feel to finally take a three-week break from all these repeated Guest Star runs. Come November 30, I'll have to do a couple more, but then it'll be all over. I've done Guest Star so much that this hardly feels like a Kirby game anymore. I can't wait to reunite with the real Kirby Star Allies.

Sorry to double post, but...

I finally completed Guest Star as Daroach, which means I have finally achieved my goal of playing through Guest Star mode with every Dream Friend! Now I can take a little break from Guest Star until the final wave of DLC hits on the 30th. Before then, there's still a few things I'd like to do; namely, playing through Story Mode again on a new file, beating Soul Melter in The Ultimate Choice without multiplayer or DLC Dream Friends, and finding a couple hidden rooms added in previous updates. It feels good to say that I have lived through 10 Guest Star runs (about 15 hours of play time) and am finally able to rest at ease. I've done Guest Star so much that I want to redo the entire story just to reacquaint with Kirby. Man, it feels so good to be done with all of this.

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe (3DS)

It's been forever since I last started up this game. For one thing, I still hate the vigor system as much as I used to. But other than that, it's a pretty fun game. I wish I could enjoy this game the way it was meant to be enjoyed, and even with that steep price tag of $27, I'm willing to buy the 3000 Gem Apples required to do so. This game does have a lot of grinding, however, and I spent several hours of play time just earning experience and completing Heroic Missions. I didn't make any actual progress in the game, but I might once I reach level 30 or so. I'm currently at level 22.

Dragalia Lost

I've had some pretty close calls in Fire Onslaughts in the last few days, where I'm the only one left and the boss still has half its health bar. I feel really bad about this last one though, someone wasted Wyrmite to revive when I had basically already won the round, I just had to hit transform and the boss would die. Went from top 10 greatest comebacks to top 10 worst decisions.

I'll probably use some of my summon tickets on this next showcase, I only have one good wind character so anything would help. Even a dragon, I'm still using Midgard.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Not even the Yoshi Bike can redeem this games Rainbow Road. or Excitebike circle track. I hate when I get into a lobby and literally everyone but me chooses Excitebike.

I know I beat Soul Melter before (with the help of my brother), but before the DLC hits in just over two weeks, I intend to conquer it. First, I'm going to beat it with Team Return to Dream Land in single player, and then I intend to destroy it without any allies. However, I clearly underestimated the difficulty of this; Soul Melter certainly lives up to its name. I actually made it as far as Galacta Knight after fifteen or so tries, but I never got past there. I've found it helpful to grab the Artist ability after the Vividria battle, and use Still Life at least once every battle after that. I also restarted the Story Mode on a new file, and completed World 1.

By the way, during the Yggy Woods boss fight, when he grows big and drops a bunch of cherries, there's a single golden cherry among the regular ones. If you inhale and swallow it, you'll become Festival Kirby, and then you can press B to instantly defeat him. This also works in The Ultimate Choice (levels 6, 7, and S), and is actually the only way to get the ability in that mode.

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe (3DS)

I finally beat Landia, and then I beat Taranza. After that, a new wave of bosses with the Tougher rank started appearing. I beat Gigant Edge, Blocky, and Mr. Frosty on Tougher rank. I also attempted Tougher King Doo, but haven't beaten him yet. My level has also been going up very quickly; I am now level 27.

If anyone else is still playing this game, I'd like to tell you that, for a limited time, you can enter the password MAGOLOR in the Shrine of Passwords to get a Rare Fragment and 10 Gem Apples. The password KIRBYBIRTHDAY is also still valid (I think), so you can enter that in the Shrine of Passwords to get a lot of fragments.

Dragalia Lost

It looks like they've taken into account some sort of stats to find a sweetspot of points/currency to grind that can be done with a little less than whatever natural regen you get. I'd say they also tuned the difficulty because both the last raid and this event are much easier. The stamina/wing imbalance is so bad right now but they'll probably fix it soon.

I tried to get Louise but it was more just me praying to get any wind character. I did get Zephyr and Lowen so a good result. I got a fifth Ifrit because he loves me, even if I got a 5* Fire dragon now it would be actually worse than my 4* unless I got multiple copies. I promoted Vanessa.

Back