What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Freedom Planet Demo (Switch)

Feels a lot more comfortable to play than the Steam version since I'm not restricted to my lousy keyboard.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U)

The good news? After much pain and suffering, I finally cleared the reward conditions in all 100 solo events to unlock the Galacta Knight trophy! The bad news? I just found out how to get the Knuckle Joe trophy: clearing Classic Mode on intensity 9.0, the highest difficulty possible! Yeah...I'm not gonna focus on Knuckle Joe right now. Instead, I'm gonna focus on the two other Kirby series trophies I need to collect them all: Magolor and Tac. The former is unlocked by earning a score of 450,000 in Target Blast Stage 3, while the latter is unlocked by collecting all the CDs. I think I'm gonna lay off on this for now, though; Christmas is coming soon and I wanna beat Soul Melter EX in Kirby Star Allies before then.

Fate/Grand Order

I'm actually kind of impressed at the rate the pillars are being taken down. I haven't been spending any apples because I'm still sort of burnt out from the christmas lottery. I'm gonna focus on Halphas now since he drops bones and for fucks sake I need a lot of those and also he has the best bgm. Fortunately it seems he's the one people aren't interested in so he's still got lots of life left in him. Septem is still shit.

Dragalia Lost

I finished the event. All I'm doing for now is hosting/joining light onslaughts. They give out Granite+Axe Tablets and I need both. I also need Red Insignia's but that's the final mat so I can save that for last. I can't even make the standard 5* weapons without tablets.

Dishonored

summoning rats then stabbing people after doing a baseball style slide is the true mark of a master assassin

Pixel Puzzle Collection

I am almost at 100%, just have to beat 2 more Boss puzzles. I will be posting more about it when I'm done.

FrostyPhoenix said:
Freedom Planet Demo (Switch)

Feels a lot more comfortable to play than the Steam version since I'm not restricted to my lousy keyboard.

Do you have the Switch Pro Controller? If you do, did you test if you are able to play this game with it? You can plug the Pro Controller into your PC and your Steam software is able to use it straight away.

Thank you for reading.

Fate/Grand Order

It's really nice seeing so many servants from across all the chapters again. Like I don't expect Euryale to get any storyline relevance again so having her show up here for the finale makes me happy. Even Jason showing up was cool. It's nice foreshadowing for Ereshkigal, too bad she's literally a whole fucking year away. Ushi as well, I will forever wait for the day when Yoshitsune appears (Summer Ushi is on the radar in the meantime).

Merlin is hilarious, I know a lot of people wanted him for his gameplay purposes but he's totally worth it just because he's the meme lord.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Ok I finally got this game. I started with a Versus match against my little brother. For now, my main is Kirby. Some of the characters I've unlocked are: Lucario, Marth, Villager, Young Link, and some other ones. I was gonna unlock Wii Fit Trainer but she beat me. I did Yoshi's Classic mode once. I very quickly got used to the controls and became good at the game, which is really good, considering this is the first time I ever play Smash (don't blame me for that). Next time, I'm either finishing some Classic modes or starting World Of Light.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

mods

This was so worth the 9-month long wait and hype. Putting the game in and watching the intro was a beautiful feeling I might've shed a tear.

Fate/Grand Order

Finally down to sub 1 Mil. friend points, I'm half-way done with burning through them. Still no angry mango but he's like a 0.04% chance so I kind of just don't expect him ever. I'm pretty damn close to getting enough EXP bombs to fully level Golden Sumo in one burst. These bombs are like six months in the making. On this blessed boxing day I thank baby jesus for the gift of Altera a few months ago.

Dragalia Lost

Looks like they're doing new years characters. All these holiday alts make me glad that fgo doesn't bother cranking multiple holiday alts to then throw them on rate-up. Is New Years even worth making alts for honestly, I guess it's just easy revenue. Also I'm fucking swimming in 5* Water Characters/Dragons. I'd regret promoting two water characters if they weren't a pirate and a christmas zombie.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

So uhhh, I had this game for Wii U, and I just got the Switch version for Christmas so I'm playing through it again. Maybe I'll get 100% and do the DLC this time.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Just some smashin.

Team Kirby Clash Deluxe (3DS)

I finally managed to complete all the Tougher quests and unlock the sixth and final level, the Decisive Battlefield. However, I need a whopping 90 Gem Apples to unlock the final Ordeal. So I went back to do some Heroic Missions. My current level is 35.

Unfortunately, while I was attempting to get a Platinum medal in the standard Bonkers battle, my brother accidentally kicked a 65-centimeter body ball into my already-badly-damaged 3DS, causing the top screen to suddenly shut off and forcing me to quit the game (more info in the ranting thread). I'm not sure how quickly I can grab a cheap 2DS to replace it, so I guess I'm left 3DS-less for a little while. R.I.P. Nintendo 3DS XL, 2014-2018.

On the bright side though, I got Smash Ultimate, so I'll be able to play that in the coming days.

Fate/Grand Order

I got enough EXP bombs to take Golden Sumo to max level. Now it gives +2k atk, there's so many good free CE's but this one is probably the best one right next to Joint Recital. Not much to talk about now that all the original demon pillars have been defeated and only one is left, there was some obvious tampering with the death rates shown by tracking graphs but I'd prefer that over what the Korean server is going through right now, their timeline is going to be incinerated.

Dragalia Lost

New Chapter is here, Water Dracolith is here, Up/Downgrading Materials has arrived. That last one is the QoL addition I've been waiting for the most. Next event is the long awaited Dark event with free cute spear girl, they mentioned in the notes that it'll have a longer story than the last raid and I really liked what the last raid event offered so I'm glad they're trying to improve the story segments.

Still drowning in wyrmite, with the new story chapter I'll probably have nearly 12k. I'm hoping their next big addition is slightly harder content that isn't as brutal as the High Dragon Trials.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)

Just defeated Dharkon, and I'm now onto The Final Encounter. I'm collecting Legend spirits at rapid pace now, but it's a pain to level all of them up to Level 99.

just doing a bunch of 1v1's. i gotta say Inkling is actually fun as hell and i kinda wanna try playing Splatoon now

Oh my gosh, this game feels great! It feels so much more satisfying to launch someone than before; I played some training and even a match against CPU Mario on the Dream Land stage, and all my attacks just felt so much better. I also created a Mii fighter of each type, and swapped the controls of the shoulder triggers because R should not be the grab button. I haven't played any real matches yet (save for that one stamina battle I did against Mario), but I can't wait to play more!

Xenoblade Chronicles

pretty fun/just started/good game so far/etc

although in particular i would like to commend the voice acting because damn its good. honestly it's almost to good to be done justice by 2008 era wii graphics/lip syncs lol. hell i might actually be arsed to beat this game in a decent amount time because the presentation and character interaction is actually engaging enough on its own to make me want to play on. plus the somewhat auto combat system combined with the casualness of the wiimote/nunchuck combo makes this for an....engaging passive experience. especially with this sexy music going on in the background

Dragalia Lost

Too many times have I been kicked out of a room when the boss has a few hits left. I hate multiplayer.

Too many times have I been quickplayed with the same shit connection chrom player. I hate multiplayer

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness

Now this is a real game, no online in sight. A true crackin experience. I love single player.

I unlocked a ton of characters through Classic Mode, played a ton of smashes with my brother, and did a bit of World of Light (up through the Mario battle). I also played Squad Strike, a fun mode where I can choose a team of 5 fighters to play against five that my brother chooses. Stamina Smash is also a huge improvement over Wii U's (which lacked a lot of settings, including the option for eight players). My next quest: progress in World of Light (and hopefully grab that Waddle Dee spirit so I can enhance it into Bandana Dee).

Marvel VS Capcom 1: Clash of Super Heroes

I played it on emulator.

Second time I'm playing this. Unlocked a bunch of characters.

So far:
I have unlocked all the characters via playing VS matches.
I have 100% World of Light.
Have all the Fighter Spirits, but most were not obtained through Classic Mode).

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

The Switch version - my bro got it for Christmas. At first I was like, "So...the original but snow?" I was wrong. And also Dixie is the best monkey companion ever.

I unlocked A LOT of characters today. I've unlocked:

-Wii Fit Trainer
-Ice Climbers
-Captain Falcon
-Jigglypuff
-King K Rool
-Sonic
-Simon Belmont
-Little Mac
-Isabelle
-Ike
-Lucina
-Pacman
-Bayonetta

And that's not all of them! I got so much that I forgot a few. I also nearly unlocked Meta Knight, but he beat me.

Also, he was the character I found after finishing King K Rool's Classic mode.

what

Update since my last post:
-I have unlocked all fighters
-I got the Waddle Dee spirit, leveled it up to 99, enhanced it into Bandana Waddle Dee, and leveled him up to 99
-I got a ton of other spirits
-I unlocked all three gates to the ice castle in World of Light
-The Ice Climbers are my new punching bags

Back