What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition

I completed 8-Tower 2 and 8-9.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, I went back to my 3DS for video games.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Since I finished the 3DS remake last year, I decided to revisit the original Nintendo 64 version since I haven't got around to finishing it. Rather surprised (and a little proud) by the fact that I remembered the stray fairy locations for Woodfall Temple without needing a guide for assistance this time and I even managed to get the adult's wallet within the first three days after taking care of the observatory stuff.

--

Mario Kart 64

No particular rhyme or reason, just felt like popping it in for a bit.

Left 4 Dead 2

Played some game mode called Build a Rocket. I tried to use Mario, but he died and so I had to switch Toadette. Even though he got later revived by a defib. But anyhow, survivors built a rocket and research and upgrades while they fend off Nazi zombies and Mario monsters with DOOM weapons!

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl
oKkf0Tj.png

Lv26

Front Row:
> Hanno; Ronin (Upper Stance, Peerless Stance, Swallow Strike)
> Okarie; Protector (Front Guard)
> Allele; Dark Hunter (Gag, Cuffs, Shackles, Viper)
Back Row:
> Caldera; Alchemist (Dilution, Analysis, Volt Formula, Spark Formula)
> Bjalla; Troubadour (Warrior Song, Healing Lullaby)

Bayonetta 2 for the Wii U. It is one of the best games I have played.

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight
kAwj2QQ.png

Lv26

Front Row:
> Franz; War Magus (Artery, Guard Slash, Strength Slash, Ailing Slash, Blind Gas)
> Breo; Highlander (Bloody Offense, Spear Assist)
Back Row:
> Hainan; Alchemist (Compression, Cocytus Formula)
> Leckse; Beast (Self-Defense, Hit-Taker, Beast Roar)
> Sevil; Sovereign (Link Order, Attack Order, Link Order II, Fire Wall)

Puzzle & Dragons: SMB Edition

I completed 8-11, 8-GH2, 8-T3, and 8-12. FINALLY I’ve reached Bowser’s Castle!
It’s pretty straightforward, actually. Bring an ally who can generate water orbs, like an Ice Bro. Then, charge its skill until you reach the first pipe. Then use its skill to generate Water Orbs. Match the water orbs to punch the Gold Block and climb the beanstalk. Fight a few more battles, and you’ll reach the secret boss. Beat this boss to unlock the secret course, World 8-Ghost House 2.

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

I need more skill points so that my team doesn't have so much downtime. At the moment it's just Arby and Gladiator doing damage, if I get Charge on Arby and Meteor on Ninja then I could alternate attack turns.

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD

I am planning to get all the treasure chests with all the maps before I go on to battle Ganondorf, so that will take a while, as I am already at 39 maps found, 32 treasures recovered. Some tricky ones like taking a picture of a full moon and getting 40 Joy Pendants are still in motion, though.

Thank you for reading.

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

I hit Lv20 with a few characters, I saved up some skill points because their basic tree is barren and not worth the points yet but it's annoying that the skills I want are still locked behind Lv40. Just give them to me already so I can do fun stuff. Give me Wufan, this Medic needs to go. The caves are so small, 2-3 of these things clumped together would amount to a single floor.

Misty Ravine is pretty though. I hope it comes back in EOX.

Splatoon 2

Because Clam Blitz is on when I played, I have to do it since it's the only mode where I haven't gotten S+ on. However, I have gotten a bad streak that got me demoted to A+, so had to work my way back up. Makes me wonder how the pro-players rank up so quickly in a short time because ranking up for me takes a while.

Also I need to work on Tower Control again for I have been demoted to S from S+, due to 3 or 4 communication errors and a few losses on top of that.

Thank you for reading.

Puzzle & Dragons: SMB Edition

FINALLY, after playing the game for fourteen months, I have beaten Bowser's Castle!
After a whole lot of long, hard battles, I reached the final boss, Bowser. He is a Dark-type enemy, and his Skills are deadly. One of them was called “Roar”, where he paralyzes one of my allies for three turns. Another was “Bowser Breath”, where he greatly reduces my HP. I had Heal Wave to help me recover most of the time, though.

When I beat him, I cleared the course...or so I thought. But I was greatly mistaken. Bowser summoned the Koopalings and Bowser Jr. to fight me alongside him, and Bowser said, “You don’t stand a chance, Mario!” Bowser and the Koopalings merged together as one enemy known as Bowser and His Minions, while Bowser Jr. fought me separately. Bowser and His Minions can use three extra Skills in addition to the ones that Bowser alone could. The first was called “Attribute Change”, which is just a normal attack that changes their enemy attribute. The second was called “Junior Rebounds”, and as you may have predicted from the name, revives Bowser Jr. with full HP if he dies. The third and final one was called “Bowser’s World”; Bowser makes a slightly stronger attack, but it removes all my status effects, good or bad. Bowser Jr. is also able to use “Healing Magic”, which fully heals him as well as Bowser and His Minions. Eventually I beat him, rescued Peach, and saw the credits. Bowser is still saying “I’ll be back!”, though.

The credits were kind of fun; I could move Orbs around freely, and could destroy letters in the names of the staff members.

After this, I unlocked Peach and Bowser as Helpers, and unlocked the Special Worlds. Unfortunately, because Bowser joined my team, Boom Boom would always replace him as the final boss whenever I try to fight him again, and I can say bye-bye to fighting Bowser and His Minions again. Now I just need to see what Bowser’s plans are for me in the Special Worlds...

I plan to leave this game for a while so that I can focus on some other games.

Mario Kart Arcade GP DX

Played this game at an arcade, and it was a lot of fun. Now that I’ve played, I want the games to be ported to consoles even more than before.

Did you get to experience the tank thing?

Because that’s the best part about that game.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

I completed World 9-5 and started collecting the Star Coins in World 6.

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Eight years I’ve had the game, and only now do I start my own save file. I’d played it as Diddy with my siblings beforehand, but only now have I started a save file.

I’ve completed the Jungle. I got the key from Cranky so I could play 1-4. I got all the KONG letters in this world, beat the first boss, completed the first temple, and got the first Rare Orb.

I quit the game when I had about 250 Banana Coins.

Grand Theft Auto V

The tornado mod makes BLOF happy. Really happy.

It happens in a normal race I think.

It happened to me, that’s for sure.

Anyway.

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Almost beat the game, but Imm doing 100% as much as I can before the final boss, So that’s gonna take a while.

Back