What game did you last play?!?!?!?

If you want that awesome tank to spawn, you have to do a team race. It's amazing to be in that thing, far more fun than a double dash mode imo

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, my inner 3DS gamer is coming as of late.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl

i've been kinda out of it today so i had to force myself to play it

but i had a good time anyway so it was a good idea

maybe i should watch or read something

Mario Strikers Charged Football (recently bought the game on Wii U eShop)

Man, the game was difficult. The CPU is aggressive. I can't even beat Crystal Cup in Normal mode.

Out of boredom I decided to pop in my copy of super paper mario to see if I still hate it.

I still hate it

DKC Returns
Beat the boss of the Beach (World 2) and found the second Rare Orb in the temple. The second temple is more fun (and actually a little bit easier) than the first one.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
It’s hard to return to a game that lacks Endless Play and that I’ve 200% completed ages ago, even if it is my favorite M&L game. Regardless, I rematched Giant Bowser X in the Battle Ring. I lost, but I’ve been him many times before. I quit after that.

Splatoon 2

Played a few Rainmaker games in S+, and boy the matches are overall tougher than before, but at least I got to S+1, which is a huge accomplishment since I never gotten that score before.

The last match I played was quite cool! That's because I had that moment where cooperation was the key to winning, in which I used the Baller to pave a path for the Rainmaker taker to carry it to the goal easily. I've only seen it in one of the videos, but it's more amazing when I managed to do the same thing.

https://twitter.com/winstein_Nin/status/988417705471438849

Thank you for reading.

Kirby: Star Allies

4 worlds? Well I guess the tabs in the stage list could cycle through if there's more. Later areas might be longer too. I usually just murder all my friends upon entering a level and just use whats in there.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I'm glad they brought up that they're adding extreme difficulty. Even if I start NG+ and do what I can to make myself weaker I'd still be op because of the stuff I can't remove. At least with extreme it might balance out. Also I'll try to use some new blades.

Fire Emblem Warriors, I am starting to play story mode at the hardest difficulty, Lunatic, and I am halfway there.

Super Mario Odyssey

Played some balloon world (for the first time)

EDIT: I found SGoW's balloon from the Bowser's Kingdom. But I didn't pop it.

3 games with Koops:

Kirby Star Allies Demo: We finished it together.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: had some fun with races

New Super Mario Bros Wii: just played for some fun.

Fire Emblem Warriors, I created a second save file for my classic mode run.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I managed to climb the Tabbantha tower, so from there I bought cold resistant armour from Rito Village, and then climbed the Hebra tower.
Now the only towers that I haven't climbed yet are the Akalla tower (Which I'm unable to climb) and the Gerudo tower (Which I still haven't found).

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

The overkill requirements on Poppibuster were a pain but I got them done. Then I found out it's impossible to max out its affinity chart without NG+ anyway so fuck it. Still hoping the difficulty in extreme is enough to make up for the full trust benefits that blades get.

If fangames count...

Super Mario Bros X

Made no progress in any episode excluding the SMB3 remake, and finished making a level myself. But I need to get myself a new computer to be able to play this better.

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight

I just realised this but these games sure like to add at least one monster girl boss with most games. This time they went with a spider, that died extremely quickly. I was gonna say the new bosses they added in Ginnungagap are particularly easy but I also had almost no trouble with the 2nd stratum boss when it was one of the most difficult fights for me in story mode, so maybe it's just a lot easier with a team that doesn't focus on having one character do all the damage.

I really like this team but I'm gonna have to figure out how to handle my buffs a little better. Bloody Offense is only a 5% improvement over Attack Order so I should change my Turn 1 plan. Maybe if I use Bloody Offense on WM/Hi/So instead and let A/B apply their personal buffs, then I can use Attack, Dauntless or Prevent Order on anyone without overwriting anything.

Super Mario Maker
Uploaded two new levels! Check out my Mario Maker profile for my latest levels.

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Beat the World 2 boss, and completed all solo and co-op challenges for World 1! I also beat both Bootcamp co-op challenges in Hard Mode.

Sonic X
THE NOSTALGIA

Anyway, I found my old Leapster and started playing this game again. The math is far too easy for me, but it was my absolute favorite game before I ever knew about Mario. This is one of the most nostalgic games for me, despite how lame it might be for most people my age.

Been playing a bunch of Wii games during my brief hiatus since I unfortunately had to format it the other day, initially I was a little bummed by the fact that I lost all my save files but I then try to look at it from a more optimistic perspective in that it just gives me an excuse to re-experience my collection of Wii games again.

Mario Kart Wii - Did a 50cc run on all the cups, will come back later to do 100cc, 150cc and Mirror.
Wii Play - Briefly played through each mini-game.
Punch Out Wii - Defeated Mr. Sandman and will come back later for Title Defense.
WarioWare Smooth Moves - Finished the game, might come back later to clear the rest of microgames that I didn't get to.
Link's Crossbow Training - Defeated Stallord.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Cleared classic mode a few times and did the Subspace Emissary.
WarioWare D.I.Y Showcase - Cleared all of Wario-Man's, Dribble & Split's, Kat & Ana's and 18-volt's microgames.
Sonic and the Secret Rings - Finished the game.
Sonic and the Black Knight - Finished the game.

I plan on tackling the Galaxy games next, but I'm waiting until I can get my good TV back. As for non-Wii games I also did a Tails run in Sonic Mania.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the wild.

Completed two shrines, now I’m at 110 Shrines and 23 heart containers, can upgrade a to the 24th, and I have max Stamina.

Also today was the first battle I did against a Guardian without the Master Sword.

I played The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild. I beat a Silver Lynel it was hard as shit. But I defeated it, almost lost all my hearts... twice and I had the maximum amount. I would say those types of Lynels are harder than :bowser: and :bowjr: combined.

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Replaying this before DKCTF releases on Switch. Still a great game

Kirby Adventure Wii

Also replaying this just because its been several years since I last played it. It's also still a great game.

New Super Luigi U

For some reason I didn't buy this when it came out and I recently remembered it existed and that it was only $20 so I decided to get it. It's fun enough, although I'm glad that it's only $20 because man are these levels short.

Fire Emblem Warriors, I am almost finished with my story classic mode run, but I lost Lianna in a fight with Niles.

Back