What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Kirby Star Allies

I started the game—for real this time. I finished the first two levels of Dream Land. I also destroyed the UFO on each difficulty of Star Slam Heroes, and chopped the entire tree in the first difficulty in Chop Champs. Lastly, I got the first Dream Rod and recruited Bandana Waddle Dee.

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight

ah man i actually got a game over this early on normal. I forgot to bring an ariadne thread and got stuck between two FOEs. I tried to kill one of them and escape but they were red-tier FOEs so I only managed to get one of them down to a tiny bit of health before dying.

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan

also I ditched my runemaster for a dancer, I decided I wanted to shake things up a bit and I looked to 3 to see what would be interesting, and I didn't have a mage in 3, so I'm gonna do the same here. Landy will be my elemental fighter. I really want to drop Medic but I will have to wait for the first unlockable class before doing that. I just really love buffs in these games, it just adds a little spice.

This also finally gives my Fortress something to do until it unlocks good skills, I can have her spam Ally Guard on my Dancer until she's able to take a hit. She's Lv4 compared to my Lv12 crew. She's also allowed to stay in the back row because bows, I'll move her to the front with swords later since I'll have her use Attack/Guard Tango up there.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong

I love this game and it's very nostalgic, but it's also rage inducing. I'm sad that I can't play it for longer at a time but the later levels have a way of making me way too angry after only dying a couple times.

r5R3Omb.png
Lv14(8 for Dancer)

Front Row:
> Marr; Landsknecht (Vanguard, Blazing Link)
> Lhuen; Nightseeker (Sand Throw, Nerve Throw)
Back Row:
> Anya; Dancer (Fan Dance)
> Tila; Fortress (Strike Guard)
> Erin; Medic (Healing, Line Heal, Refresh)

Easter Yoshi said:
Kirby Star Allies

I managed to snatch two minutes (literally) of this game. I played a single round of level 1 in Star Slam Heroes, but then Parental Controls kicked in and prevented me from playing any more.

Switch Parental Controls is a HUGE downgrade from Wii U, and is the main reason that the Switch is my least favorite Nintendo console. That was all the Switch play time I got today: a single round of Star Slam Heroes.
That sounds more like a problem with how much time your parents let you have then anything wrong with the Switch itself. I'm guessing you would have more time if your siblings didn't hog it up for longer then they're supposed to because of you literally snatching two minutes of play.

Plague Knight said:
Easter Yoshi said:
Kirby Star Allies

I managed to snatch two minutes (literally) of this game. I played a single round of level 1 in Star Slam Heroes, but then Parental Controls kicked in and prevented me from playing any more.

Switch Parental Controls is a HUGE downgrade from Wii U, and is the main reason that the Switch is my least favorite Nintendo console. That was all the Switch play time I got today: a single round of Star Slam Heroes.
That sounds more like a problem with how much time your parents let you have then anything wrong with the Switch itself. I'm guessing you would have more time if your siblings didn't hog it up for longer then they're supposed to because of you literally snatching two minutes of play.
The problem is that the three-hour-limit on the Switch applies to the whole console. The Wii U parental controls managed it separately for each user (without play time limits, though), but the Switch went back to console-wide.

I can forgive Switch Parental Controls as long as Nintendo brings back restrictions by user. It’s terrible at its current state though, especially considering that I have FIVE siblings. It didn’t bother me on older consoles, but on the Switch, parental controls is just irritating.

Easter Yoshi said:
Plague Knight said:
Easter Yoshi said:
Kirby Star Allies

The problem is that the three-hour-limit on the Switch applies to the whole console. The Wii U parental controls managed it separately for each user (without play time limits, though), but the Switch went back to console-wide.

I can forgive Switch Parental Controls as long as Nintendo brings back restrictions by user. It’s terrible at its current state though, especially considering that I have FIVE siblings. It didn’t bother me on older consoles, but on the Switch, parental controls is just irritating.

Damn so your playtime on the Switch each day is less than FFFFFOOOOOOOOOURRRR HOOOOOOURRRRRRRSSSS?!

Splatoon 2

Was sorely disappointed that I am bad with the Squeezer, but on the bright side, I got S rank on Clam Blitz at last, thanks to the Clash Blaster Neo! My gear consists of 35 points of Ink Saver Sub (2 mains + 5 subs) to throw two Curling Bombs while the rest are essentially filler, with one sub of Sub Power Up, one main of Ink Recovery Up and three subs of Quick Super Jump.

Thank you for reading.

supermariofan said:
Easter Yoshi said:
Plague Knight said:
Easter Yoshi said:
Kirby Star Allies

dang so your playtime on the Switch each day is less than FFFFFOOOOOOOOOURRRR HOOOOOOURRRRRRRSSSS?!
sorry for the quote mountain, but THAT really sucks. i recently got 100 hours for MK8D and i have around 135 hours for SMO.

Easter Yoshi said:
Plague Knight said:
Easter Yoshi said:
Kirby Star Allies

You could ask your parents to extend the total time limit, or have them manage some sort of schedule so everyone gets an even amount of time (but the second one might be a bit of hassle considering you have five siblings).

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
Easter Yoshi said:
Plague Knight said:
Easter Yoshi said:
Kirby Star Allies

You could ask your parents to extend the total time limit, or have them manage some sort of schedule so everyone gets an even amount of time (but the second one might be a bit of hassle considering you have five siblings).

Per Sgow.

The first point in SGOW’s post wouldn’t work; we were actually violating the three-hour limit until my parents turned on software suspension. Since they didn’t like us breaching the current time limit, they wouldn’t extend it either.

The second point: well, you can’t make the limit any higher than six hours. You might as well have no limits if you need it higher than that. The bedtime alarm alone would be fine, but the play-time limit needs to go.

Splatoon 2

Finally reaches Level 42. Didn't like this round of Salmon Run, Dynamo Roller is way too slow.

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon

Just been binging GBA games since being able to play them on the big screen has reinvigorated my interest.

duke nukem 3d:20th anniversary world tour

this rerelease really is shit

gearbox always fucks up when it comes to duke nukem

Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

I was fighting a King Starfish and I murdered it in front of its red and blue children, then as I was killing its friends the weakest one resummoned the king and its just like you motherfucker im too close to death for this kinda shit

This game would be a nightmare for someone who hates it when the party's exp stops matching, my Arbalist is a whole level higher than my Ninja.

patiently waiting for etrian odyssey cross localisation to be announced in 2025 seven years after the 3ds is dead.

Shadow the Hedgehog

I don't know what I hate more, The Ark's dark mission or the hero mission for Lost Impact. Lost Impact's is longer, but it has really good music while The Ark uses that crappy bird control, has a pretty meh remix of Final Rush, but is shorter.

Mad Matrix's dark mission is a good contender too....

I kinda liked the miasma forest gimmick. It's nice to look at too. I met the sticks. You will be mine soon. Then I can ditch this piece of shit medic that just stands around until someones nearly dead, doesn't even have revive what a waste of space.

Overworld is growing on me slightly however its still super slow and too big for its own good. This isn't like EO3 where the sea is big to force you to find new food to make your voyage longer and gate the hard quests, it's just slow. Sea quests are optional too, this isn't.

I wonder what Nightseeker's force boost/break in EOX will be. I wonder how hard the nerfs will be for all the broken classes they're including will be.

Ug56EEc.png

dude fuck killer whales
Lv25/26

Front Row:
> Yahi; Arbalist (Front Mortar)
> Oleaster; Hoplite (Line Guard, Provoke)
> Ornik; Gladiator (Charge, Wolf Howl)
Back Row:
> Sefer; Ninja (Kagenui, Senpuku)
> Halcyon; Monk (Unbind, Refresh, Line Heal, Healing, Resurrect, Memes)

Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition

This game is nowhere near my favorite. Some of the levels (particularly boss levels) are frustratingly hard, and leveling up is far more tedious than it is in the M&L games. Because of this, I left it months ago.

Well, I came back to it! I didn’t do much, but I did clear 8-6, 8-7, and 8-8.

First, get a character who can generate Dark Orbs (like Sledge Bro) on your team. Don’t climb the vine in the first junction; take the pipe instead. After a few more battles, you’ll hit another junction. This time, use a Skill to generate Dark Orbs and stay in the pipe area. After a few more battles, you’ll fight the level’s secret boss, Blooper & Cheep Cheeps. Beat the boss and you unlock the secret level 8-7.

Kirby’s Return to Dreamland.

Did some True Arena stuff with TG and my other brother.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

After completely leaving this game for eight months, I finally came back to it. It is partially broken which caused some problems, but after reinserting the disc ten times or so, the error messages went away. I got all remaining Star Coins in World 5, and I unlocked World 9-5!

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight
9F is super small, and even then it's larger than every cave in 4 thus far. I hope I don't have too much trouble with the stratum boss this time around.

I unlocked subclassing by entering the new stratum, time to spam super strong skills for no cost and make this game a cakewal-

bind, paralysis, debuff attack, paralysis, sleep, bind, bind, petrify, instant death, no escape

fuck stop that let me do cool things god damnit

Back