What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Toadgamer

i cant believe they named some frog after toad
Paper Mario: The Origami King

honestly, this chapter was a letdown.

one problem is that it kinda suffers from the problem of replayability: after you beat it for the first time, it becomes way too easy in later playthroughs. Dont get me wrong, it was fun, but i memorized where diamond island is, i can beat this chapter in like, an hour now.

thats not the only problem tho: sea tower was disappointing. Its way too small and just suddenly ends. Tapes battle was quite fun, but felt way easier than most bosses. The ice vellumental was the exact opposite, and not in a good way (thankfully i watched my brother play it so it wasnt as hard as it could've been).

on the bright side, exploring the great sea was fun, and i liked the trials (except the trial of courage. that one can suck my goombas)

on the other hand, i started playing the green streamer, and nice, we already know who our boss is....

Dreamcap Captain R

a sleepy enby, splashmouse
Harvest Moon (GBC)
Hearthstone and Archero on google play.

First time playing a Harvest Moon game.. so far my favorite part is I get to pick up my pet dog and plop him anywhere.

Waluigi Time

Happiness is a warm puppy.
Wiki Patroller
Mario Super Sluggers

Clobbered hardest difficulty AI again after having a few close matches, not sure if it's because of the stadiums I'm playing on or if the AI only feels like being good some of the time.

Fordsy

A ♥Bill Cipher♥ fan since 12-18-2020
not sure if it's because of the stadiums I'm playing on
It is, When you play on the one with the piranha plants that eat you and spit you out on the other side (i don't remember what its called) the AI is really tough, When you play on bowser's castle they are so-so. And you gotta know how to catch a homerun too just right....that helps you win better.

Waluigi Time

Wiki Patroller
It is, When you play on the one with the piranha plants that eat you and spit you out on the other side (i don't remember what its called) the AI is really tough, When you play on bowser's castle they are so-so. And you gotta know how to catch a homerun too just right....that helps you win better.
Hm, interesting. Since coming back to the game this week Wario City (night) and DK Jungle were close games, but on Daisy Cruiser (night) and Peach Ice Garden I had more than a 10-run lead by the end.

Toadgamer

Paper Mario: The Origami King

Despite the fact that this streamer was short, it was my second favorite behind the blue streamer. If bobby us the best partner, then kamek is the second best one because DAMN is he accurate with his attacks. Anyway, the bosses were fun, sumo bro was a joke, handaconda was not as hard as people say it is, and BROOOOOOO scissors is literally the scariest battle in any video game ever, knowing that you could get an instant game over at any point (before you ask i got like, 3 game overs because of this fight). I guess the paper mistake beetle kinda counts as a battle so ill talk about it. Its fun, but i was tired of fighting it every time i lost to scissors.

outside of battles, shangri spa was fun to explore, shy guys finish last was really good, and i really liked the character interactions, just like every part of the game.

welp, next time we gonna beat the game since we took out all the streamers, and that means finally no longer hiding from spoilers on youtube....

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
Burnout Paradise

20210111222604_1.jpg

favorite car

20210111223716_1.jpg

drove the car that looks like the wario car into a wall of course

for a game released in 2008 i still really like how this game looks today

Waluigi Time

Wiki Patroller
Super Mario 3D All-Stars

I've finally beaten (and 100%ed) Super Mario 64 for the first time! And probably never going to attempt a feat like that again, some of those endgame stars are brutal.

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
YNI93.png

100%ed this level, actually getting everything too. It wasn't easy to do this, damn.

I guess the key to beating this is that in the second segment, none of the red coins are the ones swallowed up by the platform when it goes horizontally again.

Last edited:
Persona 5 Royal

just came here to say the blue alien dude fight with the 30 minute time limit can die in a hellfire and whoever made it can step on one lego. and whoever decided to make hard harder than merciless.

Toadgamer

Paper Mario

After beating Origami King, I remembered: I never actually beat the first paper mario. i remember finishing chapter 1 and then never touching the game again. Thing is, I was emulating this game on my phone (no im not joking) for my first playthrough which was about 2 years ago, and not just was it clunky as hell, but it felt more like laggy mario than paper mario.

With that, I downloaded project64 on my pc since imagine getting an n64 today, and i decided to give the game another go.

I definitely had high expectations, i mean sure, project64 isnt the best emulator ever, so some stuff that isnt supposed to happen happens, but i was having fun. So far i beat chapter 1, which is where i stopped my last playthrough. It does suck that you need to wait to use action commands, like, you cant use them until twink gives you the star bracelet thingy, but after that, the game was way better. Dunno if its the same case as Origami King, where it gets better further in, but we're gonna find out.