What game did you last play?!?!?!?

might as well update on my rayman game moments
• one of the levels in desert of didgeridoos was painfully not designed for going through it fast, which is very weird considering rayman origins was greatly designed to be going fast and most levels have a time attack challenge. this ones timed thingy was not fun. i sure enjoy being repeatedly flung by a gust of wind on two separate points
• some crap from discord featuring a pic from october from when i was playing m+r it was just relevant
unknown.png
for real though its got the same color scheme and giant cocktails and everything
this is the point i get 69 electoons.
unknown.png
women want me fish fear me
unknown.png
• discovered a subarea in freaking flipper can be gone through without a groundpound if you just keep jumping and kicking and you will find out a unique tileset and unique background details that you never get a good look at becaues normally youd be groundpounding through the entire subarea at insane speed
unknown.png
anyway i beat world 5, still 100%ing everything, now im halfway through the game

I haven't written in this thread for a long time.

Here's what I have played in the last three months (well, the newly played games; with the last one being my most recent):
- Iconaclasts (great metroidvania game, with wonderful pixelart animation)
- Carrion (think Alien meets The Thing, but play as a monster)
- GRIS (a platformer with stunning art landscapes)
- Superliminal (Portal, but a trippy puzzle game)

Super Mario 3D All Stars - Super Mario Sunshine (Nintendo Switch)

12/120 Shine Sprites so far.

Kinda wish the slide/dive was mapped to the B button by default instead of Y, but I suppose I can just change that in the Switch's system settings.

Old School RuneScape

It's kinda dumb, but I finally earned my first 10 million GP ever in this game after having played it since 2006 (well including the original version of RuneScape, Old School didn't launch until 2013)

Pokemon Sword (Nintendo Switch)

Third playthrough, third time through Galar. Nothing particular to note aside from obtaining a Low Key Toxtricity this time.

Sonic Forces. Better than Generations 3DS, but nothing else. Anything is better than Generations 3DS.

Mario Kart Tour.

what? you're crazy i mean they are some both crazy games but Sonic Generations will allways come out on top so
Yep (my opinion). That's a low bar so far but at least Forces has different features like Wisps and Red Star Rings so there's a reason to go back to levels to explore further. With the 3DS form of Generations it's just you go to the end of a level without any replay value or reason to explore further

Last edited:
Mario Maker 2. My brother and I are doing some Mario Maker 2 Battle Stages.

i didn't want to do it buc i couldn't control the anger but i'll make him better by destroying toad

Anger is the path to the dark side.

DA246A6D-0367-4518-B483-444CFD9E7BD6.jpeg
:p

Back