What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Kart Wii CTGP-R

Fate/Grand Order

it's the bully the banana event

im gonna buly

i threw some quartz into the pool, didn't get a five star servant but got five 3-4* servants I wanted more than the rate-up 5* so that's a great haul. The event crafts I got as well will help with the being able to buy out the mats I want from the store even though I can't do the high level bullying.

Super Mario Odyssey

At long last, I have beaten Culmina Crater!
I got an Invisibility Hat that makes me invisible! This hat is known to produce special reaction quotes from Luigi and Bowser.
[quote author=Invisibility Hat description]
A very rare hat acquired at Culmina Crater. Easy to lose in the closet.
[/quote]
[quote author=Cappy]
We've come a long way, you and me... We've seen a bunch of different kingdoms... I mean, sure, we got shot down and stuff along the way... But think of all those HATS! This trip really was amazing. Thank you, Mario. It's been an honor walking a mile on your head.
[/quote]
[quote author=Luigi]
Bro, are you there?! I can't see you! You're scaring me! ...Are you still there? I'm just going to keep talking...
[/quote]
[quote author=Bowser]
Huh? Where'd you go? Not that it matters, since you WEREN'T INVITED!
[/quote]
I also earned two more achievements and got two Power Stars from Toadette, increasing my Power Moon total to 509.

LYNE

Finished block F, which is the time when the game's difficulty becomes a bit more difficult. Still got 20 more blocks of levels to go, for I am in the middle of block G.

Thank you for reading.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

Did a 99 stock match in 8 player smash in Palutena's Temple. Took around 99 minutes to finish, but I did spend the match targeting Mr. Krabs and then his stupid French variant. Sometimes I wish I can disable share stock to see how long Mr. Krabs has been dead.

Fate/Grand Order

herc is growing up

my banana buly strategy is working; leech off someone else and just let their servant do all the work

foolproof

MKW CTGP-R

On a side node, Cappy conquered the 100 volleyball smacks in the Seaside Kingdom while Mario napped in the corner of the court.

Nothing like playing Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia. I beat Desaix in Act 1
it turns out to be a double and the real Desaix retreated to his fortress

Super Mario Odyssey
Now that I've beaten Culmina Crater, I went back to the Sand Kingdom for more Power Moons and triangular coins. I got all the rest of the triangular coins, and I got six more Power Moons. I also got "Honeylune Ridge: Escape (8-Bit)" from Music Toad. I now have a total of 515 Power Moons.

Super Mario Galaxy 2
I revisited the Twisty Trials and Yoshi Star galaxies.

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I've finally found the final tower, the Gerudo Tower. I'm now planning on exploring the labyrinths in the corners of the map.

Fate/Grand Order

it's so much easier getting mats from the events. I'm ready to max ascend Herc and David after getting a few more. The event using BP lets me use my AP for other things so I can still get mats and exp with all the levels I'm gaining from the banana oni.
W6kntEX.jpg

Still going through my Wii collection so I can restore lost save files, currently on Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Battle Chef Brigade (Switch)

This is a game that is a fusion of a beat-em-up where you battle monsters for their ingredients, and a puzzle game where you arrange the elements from said ingredients to cook dishes. The game also has a clean artstyle, along with expressive and charming characters, and while I could get on the PC, I feel this is a game better suited on the Switch since it's not a one-and-done game, due to having extra modes, unlike Wonder Boy (which in my opinion is a one-and-done game). At a 30% discount, this game's worth it.

Thank you for reading.

the last game I played was GTA V. However my next game will likely be Little Nightmares switch unless it hasnt been delivered today, in which case ill play GTA V again until the postman delivers Little Nightmares Nintendo Switch.

Super Mario Odyssey
I got some Power Moons and Regional Coins in Lake Lamode. My moon total is now about 525.

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Revisited a bunch of galaxies, including Grandmaster (I beat both missions).

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
The final boss of this game is so fun, so I decided to fight him again. I died and decided to quit after that.

Mario Kart Wii CTGP-R

Battle Mode does not work on my Wii for some reason. I end up battling on a track and then at the end of the first match, before the results get shown, the game crashes.

Fate/Grand Order

I got Herc, David, Medusa and Arash ready for their final ascension but Medusa will have to wait for the mats from the next event, like Cu. Arash will have to wait until I'm done with Euryale but I'll have all the mats for her from bully event.

god bless Derpies and Stormer for their supports o7

Super Mario Odyssey

Collected a few more moons in Lake Lamode.

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Think that Luigi's Purple Coins is hard? Then you haven’t played Luigi's Purple Coin Chaos, essentially the hard mode of that mission. Luigi's Purple Coin Chaos lowers the Purple Coin count from 150 to 100, meaning you have to get EVERY purple coin in the galaxy. In addition, the timer is reduced from three minutes to two, and Cosmic Clones are added. After playing this, Luigi's Purple Coins cannot seem hard at all.

I cleared this ages ago, but I revisited it today to see just how hard it was. I also revisited all six missions in Yoshi Star Galaxy, as well as the Speedy Comet of Boss Blitz Galaxy.

Wii Sports Resort

Played a lot of "Swordplay - Showdown" in an attempt to clear all 20 stages, but I only got as far as Stage 17. I earned Pro class in this mode, however. I also achieved new records in "Basketball - 3-Point Contest" and "Bowling - Spin Control".

Fate/Grand Order

swapped my all support slot from Herc to Euryale. immedately got about as many uses as herc did over the past 2 weeks.

i see how it is.

VOEZ (Switch)

I tried the demo and it looks decent, and researching some stuff regarding the difference between the mobile and Switch, I think the Switch is a decent investment because it has all the songs available plus the ability to play offline compared to the always-online requirement for the mobile version. I read that the whole package is cheaper than the entire mobile's album despite being free-to-play. It helps that the screen is suitable for touch-based controls.

For your information, this game is currently at a 20% discount on Switch so if you think that's a good investment, now's the chance.

Thank you for reading.

Super Mario Odyssey

I FINALLY beat the 100 jump rope challenge by using the letter glitch. I also did some balloon world.

Left 4 Dead 2

Feels good to be playing The Best Mario Shooter again.

Back