Mario images made by AI

Koopa con Carne

call me Hot Lips, 'cause i'm a one-shot wonder
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne
https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini

enter a prompt and this AI will try to cook up whatever that thing is.

as one would expect, it's not perfect. I looked up "Baby Rosalina in World War I' and it gave me this:

Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 17-48-35 DALL·E mini - a Hugging Face Space by dalle-mini.png

I edited out an example because I was concerned about its appropriateness. I very much apologise for it.

Last edited:
This AI reminds me of the dream recorder machine a science team in Japan was making. I believe its image search mixing was similar though I could be wrong.

ignoring the horrifying face distorsion, that looks less like a "baby" Luigi and more like a Scrappy Doo version of him. like a cross between his child and adult self that somehow isn't a teenager

That site link always complains about too much traffic so I'll just post pics from this site instead.

Dream_TradingCard(46).jpg
Dream_TradingCard(48).jpg
Dream_TradingCard(49).jpg
Dream_TradingCard(50).jpg

Unfortunately not what I was expecting when I keyed in the keywords "MarioWare Inc."
1655102070993.png

Not that the images generated by the AI aren't already uncanny enough, but I decided to spoiler this one just in case.
1655102734174.png

Again, unexpected results for what I thought would be a "WaToad".
1655102898960.png

I guess this is a a bit better than expected ("Mario's Mansion"), though that's not really saying much.
1655103017460.png

"Waluigi Rose":
1655103165514.png

Thank you for reading.

Me and my sibling were OBSESSED with Yoshi's Story (and now I am again lmao) when we were little and I vaguely remember that, whenever we went to the store, we pretended to be the Baby Yoshis and also pretended to eat all the fruit in the produce section. XD This prompt is based of that.

YOU DARN YOSHIS STOP EATING OUR FRUIT.png

Top right actually looks like what a Waluigi Funko Pop might be. At least aside from the single buttoned overalls and two buttons on the hat instead.

Back