Why did you choose your current avatar?

Well, I think it's pretty obvious as to why I'm currently using a pic of Thomas the Tank Engine as my avatar, considering my current username and all.

But I chose this pic of him in specific because I really wanted to use a model series image of Thomas as my avatar (the model series is what I grew up with) and the other pics of him I had from the model series either had not that good quality to use as an avatar or would've had too much empty space/other characters being visible when cropped (unless I cropped the image so small, all you'd get was his face), so this promo image of him from series 7 worked the best. Nice brightly limit image, no extraneous characters that would've been partially visible in the cropping, good quality to the pic itself, etc.

So yeah, that's why I'm using this specific pic as my avatar.

ive had this one for some time but might as well add more here
ok you know what??????????? matilda pfp for 2day and also the next few months knowing my track record
this is from ... some cover for the 8th issue of the 2016 angry birds comics. what a mouthful
adfrhnjsdrtyjgfnb.png

education is waht is
i like matilda from angry birds . here is the other comfort character i obsess over for several months
i chose this bc i wanted to use official art and went for the comics because i love the comics a lor and so i looked thru the covers and found this one. yeahg

he became the T-1000

Last edited:
It's been AGES since I last had a Timmy Turner avatar on these boards, holy crap.

This is like the fourth time overall I wanted to do a Fairly Oddparents theme. Was "Cosmopolitan" with Cosmo as my profile, then Timmy menacingly grinning from the diary episode, then Vicky, then back to Timmy.

I binge watched The Owl House recently and loved it. Since I tend to theme around villains a lot and the villain of it is very mysterious and interesting, I themed around Emperor Belos. I can't wait for more episodes to come out.

I like the shading and poses on Puzzle & Dragon Mario that makes everyone look like they're about to YuGiOh duel or somethin

For reference, look at him. Turning his hat, fist clenched, with a face that says he's planning your demise
Screenshot 2021-10-07 10.42.02 AM.png

Meanwhile, I chose Paratroopa, because I like the small fries. And he has a look on him that says "Mario's going to kick my ass but I gotta try my best anyway. Who knows, maybe luck will favor me today?"

My favorite part about all of this, is how unintentionally hilarious of a plot this game is.
Mario's powers are locked away in orbs, he has to carry around with him a tray and match the orbs colors on it to attack, meanwhile the foes still have their powers and hit him while he's fiddling around with a board game.
But here's the catch, Mario isn't one to back down, oh no, instead, he gives his opponents that face, that stance. To let them know, he WILL rescue the princess, their tricks won't stop him!
I swear the only thing that would make this more of a power move is if he was sipping a cup of tea.

Last edited:
Because

I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady, all you other Slim Shadies are just imatating

Well, Captain Toad is one of my favorite characters, and i was playing Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker in Cemu when i've created my account, but probably i will change it, but when i do, i will delete this comment and i will remake my comment

I drew him like...maybe two years ago now, it's pretty much tradition to use him at Christmas time at this point.

My avatar for Christmas is actually an edit by me from a DeviantArt called "Super Smashed Brothers" or "Super Smashed Bros.". I'm not in the mood to try to find the art, and I'd really want to give credit but I just can't really find it.

Original does look like this however.

Z06GiI4.jpg

Anyhow, tis the season to be jolly. I've used this pfp for several years a while back, though last year I took on Penguin Mario for late fall and throughout all of winter.

I'm not actually all that "funny" when I'm drunk. I just get knocked out from fatigue when I'm drunk, and talk a lot more quietly. The mood from the bros here actually fits my state of mind when I'm drunk, just really tired-looking and unable to walk!

My avatar for Christmas is actually an edit by me from a DeviantArt called "Super Smashed Brothers" or "Super Smashed Bros.". I'm not in the mood to try to find the art, and I'd really want to give credit but I just can't really find it.

Original does look like this however.

Z06GiI4.jpg

Anyhow, tis the season to be jolly. I've used this pfp for several years a while back, though last year I took on Penguin Mario for late fall and throughout all of winter.

I'm not actually all that "funny" when I'm drunk. I just get knocked out from fatigue when I'm drunk, and talk a lot more quietly. The mood from the bros here actually fits my state of mind when I'm drunk, just really tired-looking and unable to walk!
Knowing Mario and Luigi, root beer would probably be enough to knock them out.

If that's what root beer does to Mario and Luigi, I'd hate to see what would happen to Peach since she's a petite woman, and small women are more sensitive to alcohol effects.

I recently powered through all the episodes of Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and I love Mira so i used her as a theme (also i had already added her to my sig, so no need to edit my sig again for this theme)

It's not exactly a holiday theme but the show did have a holiday episode so i might use a pfp from that soon.

let tg have his choccy milk

anyway ill probably make a christmas pfp next week, or ill just add a hat to my pfp if im feeling lazy

https://evilelfcompany.deviantart.com/art/Super-Smashed-Brothers-19191339 (the og post was deleted but i was able to trace it back :3

oh and its p obvious why my pfp is the why it is, i love polnareff, i like christmas, boom

i thought of drawing me holding a cereal bowl

Back