Why did you choose your current avatar?

Thomas the Tank Engine

A Cheeky Little Engine
Pronouns
She/they
Well, I think it's pretty obvious as to why I'm currently using a pic of Thomas the Tank Engine as my avatar, considering my current username and all.

But I chose this pic of him in specific because I really wanted to use a model series image of Thomas as my avatar (the model series is what I grew up with) and the other pics of him I had from the model series either had not that good quality to use as an avatar or would've had too much empty space/other characters being visible when cropped (unless I cropped the image so small, all you'd get was his face), so this promo image of him from series 7 worked the best. Nice brightly limit image, no extraneous characters that would've been partially visible in the cropping, good quality to the pic itself, etc.

So yeah, that's why I'm using this specific pic as my avatar.

zelen !!

actual spore creature
Pronouns
She/her
ive had this one for some time but might as well add more here
ok you know what??????????? matilda pfp for 2day and also the next few months knowing my track record
this is from ... some cover for the 8th issue of the 2016 angry birds comics. what a mouthful

education is waht is
i like matilda from angry birds . here is the other comfort character i obsess over for several months
i chose this bc i wanted to use official art and went for the comics because i love the comics a lor and so i looked thru the covers and found this one. yeahg

Ray Trace

Jumps the highest, runs the fastest
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
It's been AGES since I last had a Timmy Turner avatar on these boards, holy crap.

This is like the fourth time overall I wanted to do a Fairly Oddparents theme. Was "Cosmopolitan" with Cosmo as my profile, then Timmy menacingly grinning from the diary episode, then Vicky, then back to Timmy.

Mira Nova

SPM Trash
Forum Moderator
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Fawfulthegreat64
I binge watched The Owl House recently and loved it. Since I tend to theme around villains a lot and the villain of it is very mysterious and interesting, I themed around Emperor Belos. I can't wait for more episodes to come out.

splashmouse

playing Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Pronouns
They/them
I like the shading and poses on Puzzle & Dragon Mario that makes everyone look like they're about to YuGiOh duel or somethin

splashmouse

playing Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Pronouns
They/them
For reference, look at him. Turning his hat, fist clenched, with a face that says he's planning your demise
Screenshot 2021-10-07 10.42.02 AM.png

Meanwhile, I chose Paratroopa, because I like the small fries. And he has a look on him that says "Mario's going to kick my ass but I gotta try my best anyway. Who knows, maybe luck will favor me today?"

My favorite part about all of this, is how unintentionally hilarious of a plot this game is.
Mario's powers are locked away in orbs, he has to carry around with him a tray and match the orbs colors on it to attack, meanwhile the foes still have their powers and hit him while he's fiddling around with a board game.
But here's the catch, Mario isn't one to back down, oh no, instead, he gives his opponents that face, that stance. To let them know, he WILL rescue the princess, their tricks won't stop him!
I swear the only thing that would make this more of a power move is if he was sipping a cup of tea.

Last edited:

Beluga

Discord cat
Pronouns
He/him
Because

I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady, all you other Slim Shadies are just imatating

Ant Trooper_33

Ant Trooper
Pronouns
He/him
Well, Captain Toad is one of my favorite characters, and i was playing Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker in Cemu when i've created my account, but probably i will change it, but when i do, i will delete this comment and i will remake my comment