Why did you choose your current avatar?

I need reputation Taylor's version so I made a pfp with my character for it

I should make one for the tortured poets department

Meow cause of my Shroom' Persona

waaaay back in the day, we used to change our PFP all the time to whatever interested us the most at that moment. one time, we set it to a slightly modified version of the boxart to chu-teng, an at-the-time recently rescued piece of former lost media that caught our fancy after learning about its prequel, eastern mind.

...and then we just never got the urge to change our PFP ever again, and Osamu Sato's works have been an ambient passion of ours ever since. fun fact, this is more than just a crop job--the game's logo is further away in the actual box-art too! this has also led more than a few people to assume Nanshu's head (the guy in the center) is like. My own persona. he's not. not even close. ;P

Cause I like the song from the cover art my mammoth friend is on, and (for some reason) I thought it would make a good pfp on here. I remember the idea came upon me randomly, and I had to write it down on my fone

I am a very uncreative person so when i was choosing my avatar i had absolutely no ideas so i looked at the wiki's galleries and settled oh this picture of paper luigi

I was thinking about what my theme should be for June. Originally I was gonna do a "Super Mario" theme with this
File:NSMBW Mario Solo Artwork.png

profile pic (I know, uncreative) and on June 1st I found the name "Super Mario" had already been taken (big surprise). I then thought "oh no, I've exhausted my creativity", but then remembered it was June. JUNE! THAT'S WHAT MY THEME WILL BE! I couldn't believe I had found a theme so fitting to what month it was! I'll forever be proud of myself for thinking of such an appropriate and original theme.

I see what you mean. I make stupid choices all the time, like choosing which rap song to play in front of my best friend.

Wittgenstein is one of those niche characters I've just loved since I was a little kid, I've themed with him a couple times in years past, and this particular frame of him has been a recurring pfp I've used in various places because the mood it radiates is just me 99% of the time
That's really cool! What cartoon is he from by the way? Is he a Disney character?

Back