Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
New sections! This month I've made by Palette Swap debut with a brand new section featuring a certain investigator I'm sure you all know well. Be sure to check out Shmaluigi, Private Investigator to see what he's been up to since the end of Sheep Mafia! Also, Magolor04726 has recorded an audio version, so check out the channel and give the first part a listen!

Over in Fake News, as always we have another Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown, along with a News Flush about my specialty, cereal. Oh, and I hear there's a pretty interesting interview this month as well...

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
Fairly standard stuff this issue. In Fake News, Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown has a summer-themed match as the season comes to a close, along with a News Flush that actually isn't inspired by Mindless Junk threads this time around, but by Dr. Mario World! Lots of love for that game this issue it would seem.

Over in Palette Swap, the Hidden Mansion arc of Shmaluigi, Private Investigator continues! I've also brought on a few guest writers to lend dialogue to some familiar faces.

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
Lots of stuff this time around! Starting off with Fake News, Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown is celebrating the release of WarioWare: Get It Together! with a Wario-themed match. And since you asked for it, our head of security, Chuck, is a guest commentator this month!

Over in Palette Swap, Shmaluigi, Private Investigator continues with the conclusion of the Hidden Mansion arc. Will Shmaluigi fulfill his dream of investigating a Killing Game? Read it and find out! But that's not all, because I've got another new section, Waluigi Time Comic! Yep, it's finally time for them to be a regular thing. Who knows what shenanigans Waluigi Time, Shbig Changes, Chuck, and everyone else will be getting up to.

What, you thought I was only starting one new section? Think again, over in Strategy Wing you can read the beginning of To Infinity and Beyond, a walkthrough and in-depth look at the Toy Story 2 video game. This section deals with the core game mechanics and the game's first level, Andy's House.

Aside from these regular sections, I've also written a one-off Character Review in Critic Corner of none other than Super Arrow himself! What, we had to have at least one 'Shroom section about a good F-Zero character this issue, right?

Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
Lots of stuff going on this issue! All four of my regular sections are back, of course. In Fake News, Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown is featuring a Halloween-themed match with spooky fighters chosen by you, as always. In Palette Swap, Shmaluigi unravels the mystery of a haunted warehouse in Shmaluigi, Private Investigator, and we have a double feature of Halloween themed comics in Waluigi Time Comic! I got two ideas and didn't have the heart to drop either one, so you get more content. And in Strategy Wing, To Infinity and Beyond continues with the second level, Andy's Neighborhood. (Couldn't do any Halloween theming for that one, sorry.)

I'm also making a guest appearance in Fun Stuff with Al's Commute, a maze based on everyone's favorite Toy Barn owner. I can't believe he has to drive all the way to work on a Saturday! ALL THE WAY TO WORK!

Speaking of guest appearances, I couldn't skip out on the special features, could I? As a loyal minion of the great Ray Trace, smartest and handsomest of the Protectors, I helped with Awards Analysis this year, and I also compiled Waluigi Time's Writer Testimonials with the help of 13 other fantastic 'Shroom writers! Oh yeah, and you know how I was shilling for Trick-Or-Treating With The 'Shroom? I'm in that too. Go check it out, it's great.

Also, thanks for once again voting for Shmaluigi, Private Investigator as Palette Swap's Section of the Month! Waluigi Time Comic tied for second place, and To Infinity and Beyond placed second in Strategy Wing! It really makes me happy to see you guys enjoying what I come up with, and don't worry because there's plenty more where that came from.

One last thing before I go... This one isn't mine, but I can't not give a shout-out to Magolor's Wahn Special 'Shroom Song as long as I'm here. No spoilers, just check it out. You'll know why.