Dr. Waluigi Frankentime

It was a breakfast smash
Wiki Administrator
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Waluigi Time
Mwahahaha... It's that time of year again! Submissions for Issue 175 are open! We're looking for the spookiest and scariest creatures that the Mushroom Kingdom has to offer this month to celebrate Halloween! Ghosts? The undead? Monsters? Magicians? Aliens? Clowns? Diabolical villains? Something completely different? Feel free to interpret this theme as broadly as you want to, no limits here!

Hooded Pitohui

The Bird with Batrachotoxin!
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Hooded Pitohui
MWA HA HA HAAAAAA

This Halloween...

A true terror emerges...

Feel yourself lose all sense of control. Give in to the fright...

In this newest installment of the Mushroom Kingdom Smackdown series, you'll learn...

To fear...

The Leecher.

That's right! This month, I have found you a truly frightening fighter, Waluigi Time! Need something soul-shaking? Look no further than the Grim Leecher! Now, this ghost may not seem that frightening at a glance. Besides the usual ghostly defense of invulnerability to physical attacks, does this tiny spirit even have anything going for it? It's not powerful. It has no special attacks.

...but it does have one spine-chilling ability. The Grim Leecher, you see, can possess others, interfering with their movements. Try to step to the left? You go to the right. Try to walk forwards? Find yourself all turned around as you go backwards. How could this affect other actions...? I... I don't actually know. There was this incident a while ago, and Elvin Gadd kicked me out. Dude won't talk to me, so I can't ask him ghost questions.

But surely, being possessed by the Grim Leecher is a disorienting experience, and I am sure it can use its ability to claim victory in the ring!