Shmaluigi

Off-Duty Private Investigator
Wiki Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
Hey there, readers of The 'Shroom! As mentioned in Issue 178, TPG is stepping down from his role as Graphic Design Manager, and we are now looking for someone to fill the position. The Graphic Design Manager's role is to make digital artwork as necessary for The 'Shroom, including backgrounds and banners.

If you are interested in the position, please send your application to Ninja Squid and Waluigi Time. Your application should include a brief introduction of yourself, your reasons for applying for the position, and a sample of some of your artwork.

Applications for the position will be open until .

Dimitri A. Blaiddyd

Prince of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
Reminder that there is only one week left to apply for the Graphic Design Manager position. If you were considering applying, make sure to plan accordingly. Being part of the 'Shroom Staff is definitely a fun experience!

Dimitri A. Blaiddyd

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
It has come to our attention that some people had some concerns over certain areas required for filling the position of Graphic Design Manager. One of them was some people not feeling having the necessary skills for doing drawing assets such as our staff portraits, while confident with the ability of doing background assets, or the other way around. After hearing from this and discussing it further, WT and I want to take this opportunity to clarify some things.

We don't want this being an issue that discourage anyone from applying for the position. If you are having these concerns, or you are having an area you feel better working on, simply let us know about it in your application (something as simple as "I feel more confident doing background assets than portraits or other form of drawing" will suffice) or even by reaching Waluigi Time and I privately to discuss about this, and we will work something out!

Share with us what YOU can do and what are YOUR skill sets!

In the meantime, WT and I are doing ads that sums up why we are trying to fill the Graphic Design Manager position.

Last edited:

Dimitri A. Blaiddyd

Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ninja Squid
The application process for the Graphic Design Manager position is now locked. We want to thank everyone who has shown interest in the position and for those who did applied. We are very much enthusiastic that we got an excellent slate of candidates for the position and we are very much looking forward to reviewing them all with the Core Staff.

Please, make sure to read Issue 179 coming out next month to find out who will be joining the Core 'Shroom Staff as our new Graphic Design Manager!

Until then, have fun! :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.