Mario Golf: Super Rush

MP9_Mr_Blizzard_Render.png

idk who the middle one is and im not watching the vid but the design from the thumbnail highly intrigues me

Their irises are also frozen in place, like they're some sort of mod over another character. It adds to the dead-looking faces.

Edit: The video maker should've made a footage *without* the music in the background (if there's the option for it). It'll be funnier IMO.

Last edited:
So I was told that the main menu of the game looks like Ultra Smash's and also golfing from rough is actually not all that cruddy compared to in the previous games. Ring Shot is gone, single player outside of campaign is utterly barren (compare this to World Tour's single player challenges), the courses are far and few in between. But hey, at least they'll drip feed us content, that worked so well for Tennis Ace's longevity!

Camelot, er, what exactly happened to you after Ultra Smash???

Reactions: zel
no need to polish your product much if you know it'll fly off the shelves for years upon years simply because of brand recognition (based on prior entries) and possibly also because the platform it's on is highly successful.

At my Best Buy website, the game is ranked 3 / 5.
??????????
You can't just not play a game and think it's bad.
That's not how reviewing works.

Are those like user reviews or

Are those like user reviews or
They were user reviews, and judging by what they put on those, I don't think they actually played the game lol.

yeah user reviews tend to be like that lol. especially on metacritic where people rate games on a binary.

no need to polish your product much if you know it'll fly off the shelves for years upon years simply because of brand recognition (based on prior entries) and possibly also because the platform it's on is highly successful.
In Japan, it's a best seller, so while I like the Mario Sports games to continue to be seen as profitable ventures rather than diminishing returns (especially when Mario spinoffs are just not as common as they used to be), Camelot needs some return to form as I'm not liking the direction of its recent sports outputs.

Oh wow, this game actually looks like it's worth getting now and it doesn't look like the Ultra Smash of the Mario Golf series anymore. I just hope that they add Birdo later on, and maybe Pink Gold Peach as well (my other most wanted characters, the baby princesses and Wendy, seem unlikely).

So they're giving her the same treatment as World Tour now? She should've been in the base game!

Well at least she's a free update but I still don't know what is exactly Nintendo Camelot's strategy to release a game that is needing more content and then to drip feed them post release. Is it a successful strategy? I mean I don't think Tennis Aces has a really robust online

Reactions: zel
You see, making Mario a midget was a mistake to begin with. Everyone else scales with him.

Back