Mario Golf: Super Rush

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Their irises are also frozen in place, like they're some sort of mod over another character. It adds to the dead-looking faces.

Edit: The video maker should've made a footage *without* the music in the background (if there's the option for it). It'll be funnier IMO.

Last edited:

Striker Mario

Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
So I was told that the main menu of the game looks like Ultra Smash's and also golfing from rough is actually not all that cruddy compared to in the previous games. Ring Shot is gone, single player outside of campaign is utterly barren (compare this to World Tour's single player challenges), the courses are far and few in between. But hey, at least they'll drip feed us content, that worked so well for Tennis Ace's longevity!

Camelot, er, what exactly happened to you after Ultra Smash???

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Are those like user reviews or

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
yeah user reviews tend to be like that lol. especially on metacritic where people rate games on a binary.

Striker Mario

Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
no need to polish your product much if you know it'll fly off the shelves for years upon years simply because of brand recognition (based on prior entries) and possibly also because the platform it's on is highly successful.
In Japan, it's a best seller, so while I like the Mario Sports games to continue to be seen as profitable ventures rather than diminishing returns (especially when Mario spinoffs are just not as common as they used to be), Camelot needs some return to form as I'm not liking the direction of its recent sports outputs.