Can anyone speak another language than english?

Sunshine girl

To bothered to try not to care...
Pronouns
She/her
¿Alguien puede hablar espańol?Me alegraría,pero cualquier otro idioma está completamente bien.
Can anyone speak Spanish ?I would be glad but any other language is ok.(translation)

Pls write translation if you write like me unless u don't want to

¿Alguien puede hablar espańol?Me alegraría,pero cualquier otro idioma está completamente bien.
Can anyone speak Spanish ?I would be glad but any other language is ok.(translation)

Pls write translation if you write like me unless u don't want to
Sí, yo soy de México, que bien que mi hermano, Little Man y yo no somos los únicos que hablamos español.
Yes, I'm from Mexico, it's great to know that my brother, Little Man and I aren't the only one who talk Spanish.

Hablo español, pero sin fluidez. Soy boricua (pero nacida y criada en el continente) y la familia de mi mamá es bilingüe en inglés y español.
(I speak Spanish, but not fluently. I'm Puerto Rican (but born and raised on the mainland) and my mom's family is bilingual in English and Spanish.

J'apprends aussi le français, mais je suis toujours mauvais pour le parler.
(I'm also learning French, but I'm still bad at speaking it.)

Bueno,yo no nací en España,así que lo aprendí en la escuela.Es tan agradable hablar de vez en cuando.Ahora mismo estoy en el Reindo Unido y en mi área,nadie habla español.
Well I wasn't born in spain so I learned it in school.So nice to talk once in a while.Right now i'm in the UK and in my area, no one speaks spanish.

je suis pas francais mais c'est la langue que je connais le plus autre que l'anglais. mais je parlais francais beaucoup plus avant
(i aint french but thats the language i speak most other than english. however i used to speak french way more)

Bueno,yo no nací en España,así que lo aprendí en la escuela.Es tan agradable hablar de vez en cuando.Ahora mismo estoy en el Reindo Unido y en mi área,nadie habla español.
Well I wasn't born in spain so I learned it in school.So nice to talk once in a while.Right now i'm in the UK and in my area, no one speaks spanish.
Sólo cruzo la calle para encontrar algunos hispanohablantes, jajaja.

(I just cross the street to find some Spanish speakers lol)

Me gusta hablar en español, pero yo no conozco todo sobre la idioma.

(I like to speak in Spanish, but I don't know everything about the language.)

I speak english and french.

Mi scusi
Perdoneme
Escusi Moi
Unskyld meg
or
if I spell some of these wrong
(clip is from TerminalMontage)

Last edited:
I can't.

Chinese 4 years high school was a waste (the teacher sucked and the teaching environment was a complete shitshow), I retained barely anything about it. I think I know more Russian than I do Chinese and I didn't take any classes for it (to my frustration of my local community college not even offering it -_-)

Yeah, at least from my own experience, the way they try and teach students foreign languages while they're in school in this country is honestly really bad.

I remember in elementary school, I had Spanish class every year. Which you'd think would be great, especially with the (actually incorrect) belief that it's easier to acquire a second language in your youth vs when you're an adult. But it wasn't because Spanish class was part of what my elementary school called 'specials', which was basically different classes you'd take once a week like PE, computer class, art class, (more in-depth) math class, etc. but Spanish class alternated with music, so I'd only have Spanish once every two weeks and it never advanced in terms of what we were taught. I'm pretty sure everything I learned from Kindergarten to 5th grade amounted to: the numbers from 1-10, how to identify myself and where I live, and some colors. Oh and Simón dice (Simon says) since we played Simon Says in Spanish at the end of every class.

And then in high school (I took no foreign languages in middle school, guess they didn't give a toss about us retaining the limited Spanish we learned in elementary school, so they made it an elective), Spanish class was better than in elementary school, in the vague since that my teachers at least tried to teach stuff, but it was still really bad because, well, my first Spanish teacher in high school was from that very famous and well-known Spanish-speaking country of France. I am shitting ye not, he was born and raised in France but one of his parents was from Spain, so he spoke both French and Spanish as his native languages, but still. Then I got transferred to a different teacher who seriously expected us to be speaking only Spanish in the classroom by the end of the year and during the finals actually just gave us the answers to the Spanish final. I don't remember much of happened in my second year of Spanish class in school (yeah we only had to take two years) because it was just boring, I think the teacher would just give us worksheets to do and we'd watch movies and that was it.

At least nowadays I can choose to learn Spanish and French at my own pace and stuff, which is honestly great.

Reactions: zel
Engleza nu este limba mea nativă deci cred că mă încadrez aici, lol.

Ik ook weet een beetje Nederlands maar ik ben heel slecht in het.

Last edited:
أنا عاى الطريق لأتكلّم ثلاث لغات بسهولة في إيطار عادي
Moi en route pour parler trois langues de façon fluente regulièrement
Me on my way to fluently speak three languages on a regular basis

Most of my family(not just the household) knows Spanish but I only know simple words so I get left out of a lot of conversations

English, Pig Latin and Unown are my languages.

In hindsight, maybe my parents shouldn't have pulled me out of Spanish class two days in...

Spanish is my native language but I can speak English very fluently and write English near flawlessly

(edit: it's only a matter of time before i end up on r/iamverysmart)

Last edited:
Back