What was THAT game for you?

KoolAids5689

Mr, Halo
Pronouns
He/him
You know the game, the one where you boot it up and feel an immense amount of emotions. Even if its a new game, like for me breath of the wild, and cod bo3 made me feel nostalgic. Maybe it's an old game like mario world. Personally for me, since i'm gen z that game has to be Smash (wii u or ultimate), Mario galaxy, Minecraft, or Halo 4/reach.

i always get reminded of 10 years ago every time i start a new mario galaxy game. theres also mario odyssey. playing the game makes me feel like im in 2017, which was like, the best year ever.

I mean honestly the game that I was the happiest when booting for the first time was SSBU because I've always wanted a smash game and this one was perfect, I still like starting it to this day

I get pretty nostalgic when I boot Super Mario Kart or Mario Kart 64.

Animal Crossing New Leaf. I played that game when I was 5 and I remember how much fun with it, and Mario Odyssey. I remember my first time playing and hearing Fossil Falls... discovering new captures and just dying randomly

i dont get emotional about games when i just Turn Them On but i do get emotional thinking about them sometimes. so yea did you know i really really like spore

When I got The Elder Scrolls: V Skyrim, I bursted with joy. Since I got it, I invested several thousand hours into it, more than my previous record with Mario Kart Wii. I mean the story and everything is great. I doubt there will be a better game than that to me.

Probably the one that brings the most memories and emotions back is Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island, because it was the first game that I ever properly invested myself in and explored my love of gaming with

Mate anything on Nintendo 64 but especially
- Super Mario 64
- Mario Kart 64
- Ocarina of Time
- Pokemon Stadium 1+2 particularly the mini games
- Mario Party 2+3
- Lylat Wars - especially calling it Lylat Wars and not Star Fox 64
- Pokemon Snap
- Everything Rareware

They make me go all
images (32).jpeg

For me, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition gives me nostalgia.
Yeah me too, even though Java and Bedrock are awesome and have a lot of things you can do on them that you couldn't do in the console versions, the 360 edition will always be the most nostalgic because i played it first

Yeah me too, even though Java and Bedrock are awesome and have a lot of things you can do on them that you couldn't do in the console versions, the 360 edition will always be the most nostalgic because i played it first
So did I, the most nostalgic thing the Xbox 360 edition offered me was its exclusive tutorial world thingy.

it's only nostalgic for me if the gamma is turned all the way up and is everything is desaturated from being too bright

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. It was one of my first Switch games, and I love it every time I play. Mastapiece

I'd have to say that the first two handheld games I ever got for my birthday for Game Boy Advance were definitely the most special games I ever had for that handheld, plus there was that one Christmas when I was 11 that my uncle gave me "Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3D" for the PC as a Christmas gift.

Back