What was THAT game for you?

KoolAids5689

Mr, Halo
Pronouns
He/him
You know the game, the one where you boot it up and feel an immense amount of emotions. Even if its a new game, like for me breath of the wild, and cod bo3 made me feel nostalgic. Maybe it's an old game like mario world. Personally for me, since i'm gen z that game has to be Smash (wii u or ultimate), Mario galaxy, Minecraft, or Halo 4/reach.

i always get reminded of 10 years ago every time i start a new mario galaxy game. theres also mario odyssey. playing the game makes me feel like im in 2017, which was like, the best year ever.

I mean honestly the game that I was the happiest when booting for the first time was SSBU because I've always wanted a smash game and this one was perfect, I still like starting it to this day

I get pretty nostalgic when I boot Super Mario Kart or Mario Kart 64.

Animal Crossing New Leaf. I played that game when I was 5 and I remember how much fun with it, and Mario Odyssey. I remember my first time playing and hearing Fossil Falls... discovering new captures and just dying randomly

i dont get emotional about games when i just Turn Them On but i do get emotional thinking about them sometimes. so yea did you know i really really like spore

When I got The Elder Scrolls: V Skyrim, I bursted with joy. Since I got it, I invested several thousand hours into it, more than my previous record with Mario Kart Wii. I mean the story and everything is great. I doubt there will be a better game than that to me.

Probably the one that brings the most memories and emotions back is Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island, because it was the first game that I ever properly invested myself in and explored my love of gaming with

Mate anything on Nintendo 64 but especially
- Super Mario 64
- Mario Kart 64
- Ocarina of Time
- Pokemon Stadium 1+2 particularly the mini games
- Mario Party 2+3
- Lylat Wars - especially calling it Lylat Wars and not Star Fox 64
- Pokemon Snap
- Everything Rareware

They make me go all
images (32).jpeg

For me, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition gives me nostalgia.
Yeah me too, even though Java and Bedrock are awesome and have a lot of things you can do on them that you couldn't do in the console versions, the 360 edition will always be the most nostalgic because i played it first

Yeah me too, even though Java and Bedrock are awesome and have a lot of things you can do on them that you couldn't do in the console versions, the 360 edition will always be the most nostalgic because i played it first
So did I, the most nostalgic thing the Xbox 360 edition offered me was its exclusive tutorial world thingy.

BOTW. Every time I play that game I discover something I never knew before

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. It was one of my first Switch games, and I love it every time I play. Mastapiece

I'd have to say that the first two handheld games I ever got for my birthday for Game Boy Advance were definitely the most special games I ever had for that handheld, plus there was that one Christmas when I was 11 that my uncle gave me "Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3D" for the PC as a Christmas gift.

Back