mario janky stuff

Chair

yo that's a sick chair tho
Pronouns
He/him
I found out that in MM2, if you go to the SMB style and be super mario, then take a cannon ball to the face, you don't lose damage, even though it goes through your head. I don't know how that works, maybe hitboxes, but normally when something goes into mario face, he takes damage. Idk if that's intentional or not, I haven't tried that with the small canons, but here's the original tweet
This is a thread to post glitches, exploits, strange and non-intentional stuff that comes from the mario franchise, just like the example shown above

Last edited:
I just posted last night that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has a pretty bad bug with the AI that I'm surprised the developers didn't catch at all since it's not all that difficult to encounter. Play Team Battles with Frantic Items in either Balloon Battle or Coin Runners: and have CPUs use a Piranha Plant that runs out without hitting anyone while they get a second item. They're going to be stuck holding that item for the rest of the match until their item gets stolen, if they spawn triple bananas and shells and they lose them all, or if they lose all of their balloons and teleport.

My sister and I exploit that to make someone like Wario get zero points while we focus on Donkey Kong getting zero points.

I played Mario Sunshine this morning, and every time I sprayed the manta ray the frame rate was practically non-existent. (Sirena Beach, Episode 1.)

Looks like Yoshi got hit by a parked car.

Oh gosh, when I saw the Tropical Wiggler, I thought it was coming off the screen... I'm not the only one who thinks that tree looks like the edge of the console, right?

Why all the Wario hate, out of curiosity?

Uh... no.

... why?

You told me what you want to do to him, not why.

Wario is the best person to be abused physically, but Waluigi is the best person to be abused mentally. He's such a fucking gangly loser if I've ever seen one, he should choke on a Goomba already.

I still remember way back when I was young playing SM64, a bob-omb glitched as it was about to explode and expanded in Mario's arms but didn't explode, then I threw it and it just vanished.

This has never happened since in my 28 years of existence.

Ha, nice. You should have seen my reaction when I threw a Bob-omb threw a wall in SM64DS.

Back