Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

online multiplayer sounds pretty exciting cause i dont have anyone to play with irl and my friend told me 3dw is def way more oriented for multiplayer than singleplayer
bowsers fury also looks really intriguing! wonder whats it gonna be like

Honestly can't wait to see what Bowser's Fury is all about! I really hope it's something at least akin to Bowser Party mode from Mario Party 10.

At first, I'm like, cool online multiplayer so I can potentially play with people here, but then, it requires 20 dollars and now I'm like.....

Also, considering that it's precision platforming, Nintendo's crappy online is the type that'll punish you whenever it feels like.

I'm so psyched for this! I wonder what it'll be.. more challenging levels for the Mario gang, or a Bowser playable mode?

Last edited:
Nintendo did say that they'll show off more stuff in this port later.

I hope to see Daisy in this port along with Toadette as well as new powerups such as the Ice Flower. They should add all the 3D World levels back into Treasure Tracker on Switch.

Last edited:
Question,
Was Rosalina playable in the original, or is that a split-second reveal in the video for this remake? Or was I just seeing things thinking Rosalina was being played for a second

Question,
Was Rosalina playable in the original, or is that a split-second reveal in the video for this remake? Or was I just seeing things thinking Rosalina was being played for a second
She's playable in the original game.
She's unlocked at the end of the first bonus world.

i think it casually even got shown in a trailer before the og games release which like.. defeated the purpose of it being a secret at all and apparently a lot of people got mad
you think its gonna happen again with 3dw+?

Eh, these days, everything not shown in a Nintendo Direct is a "spoiler" so it's hard to draw the line. I want Rosalina playable from the start in this port anyway.

What I really want for Bowser's Fury: A short sequel to 3D World where Bowser has to fight his way back to Mario and friends. The player would play as Bowser the whole way through and the final boss would be Mario. It should also be open world. (Not like BOTW or Skyrim, more like Mario Sunshine where it is open world, but there are still levels you go into.)

if were thinking of bowser gameplay i think itd be cool if he like. teamed up with mario by the end or something? not sure why that would happen but yea
i do like the idea of playable bowser but i wonder how theyd make it work especially if they wanna make him playable in the base game too. im sure hes gonna have a wider hitbox and that might cause some issues
and also how would he do certain cool moves the other characters get

Cool they're finally porting 3DW! I now hope to eventually get a Switch just for that one!

Here's hoping it's worth the wait.

Back