MarioWiki
Shokora
Yo, the rumours were true!

https://supermario3dallstars.nintendo.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_UcjEq2Dgk

Wiki article: Super Mario 3D All-Stars

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
FINALLY! Now I can play Sunshine and 64 without having to dig out my old consoles anytime, and to finally play them on the road!

i should be really happy 3d all stars IS ACTUALLY REAL, consiering its my only chance to play all these games for the first time and im getting it reagrdless, but im instead just really upset that its literally only available until the end of march 2021... its. its so baffling. they had NO reason to do this and im pretty sure itd only hurt their sales long term
image0-5.png

i should be really happy 3d all stars IS ACTUALLY REAL, consiering its my only chance to play all these games for the first time and im getting it reagrdless, but im instead just really upset that its literally only available until the end of march 2021... its. its so baffling. they had NO reason to do this and im pretty sure itd only hurt their sales long term
image0-5.png
Supply and demand

I'm super excited for this, but just one question. Where's Mario Galaxy 2 and 3D Land, as well as 64 DS? Without them, this collection of classic Mario titles is incomplete!

Oh I'm sure people will complain enough and they'll make more.

I own all 3 of these so I'm not likely to get it.

3D world + Bowser's fury tho.....

yea i really hope nintendo gets enough flak for this and because of this actually makes it purchasable after march

seems like you cant play it with a pro controller either and need detached joycons (so youd need to buy new ones if yuo have a lite!!)... man what all those leaks didnt tell us is the flurry of questionable decisions

edit: nvm its just for one mode in galaxy
but still the limited release upsets me greatly

Okay. The rumors were real after all. Time for some general direct thoughts.

• They really made that battle royale Super Mario Bros fangame official huh? XD
  • Super Mario 3D World Port is cool. Probably won't buy it, but I do wonder what the hell is a "Bowser's Fury." Probably just a mode where you play as Bowser or something. That might convince me to buy it actually. I suppose it was never likely to happen, but I was lowkey hoping they'd bundle it with a Super Mario 3D Land remake, preferably with the improved controls and graphics of World. Great game, just had some weird controls IMO. Ah well. At least that rumor's been put to rest.
  • And of course, the big elephant in the room. Supa Mayro 3D All Stors. And NGL... I'm super excited it's real. At least, in theory. Please, don't get me wrong. But at the same time, I feel a little... underwhelmed. Maybe it's just my bias showing, but after the original All Stars improved the graphics and added a few interesting new things to their games, seeing these games (especially Super Mario 64 and Sunshine) look barely any different save a minor graphical upres was a bit of a letdown.
    • Super Mario 64 in particular, I was lowkey hoping it would have the extra content from the DS version, but it seems not to be the case. And also keeping Sunshine at 30 FPS despite there being a fully functional code on Gameshark making the original 60 FPS (and let's not get into what Dolphin can do) and excluding Galaxy 2 (especially the former) just has me confused. Worst of all is the limited digital release. I can deal with the other stuff, but... why. Just, literally fucking why. For games many of us have been waiting to see rereleased forever. I don't even have 60 dollars right now. Yeah, maybe complaints will get Nintendo to see what a bullshit idea that is, but that won't change the fact that it even existed at one point. (And that's assuming they fold at all). I get the game isn't out yet. There's probably more to these ports than it seems. If that happens, great. But based off just our current knowledge, I'm underwhelmed and can't help but feel like there's some missed potential.
  • Everything else I can take or leave.

Last edited:
I already have a thread about this. But anyhow. I am half happy and half disappointed. I just wish 64 was redone with things from the DS version and I wish they included Galaxy 2. It was rather disappointing that they didn't include it. Overall I am satisfied with it.

I just realised I don't actually own any of these games. So yeah I guess I'll get it. I've played them all but this is probably the best deal and it's been an extremely long time since I've played any of them.

I'm surprised that is turned out to be real. Added widescreen to Mario Sunshine was a nice addition. (Although there do exist widescreen codes for the original on GameCube). I wish they done it for Mario 64. No galaxy 2 is weird. (Or maybe they somehow hacked Galaxy 2's levels into the 1st game, but that's not happening).

Weird that the 3D World port is not coming out this year. I'm assuming that the Bowser's fury is a bunch of difficult levels. There's possibly might be some new playable characters. And nice that there's online, although I'm not sure if the netcode will be good though.

SMB 35 seems interesting.

I don't like the limited release thing either.

but why limited release?

It's a sales tactic, to force you to go buy the game while its supply is limited. This happens all the time.

As for the game itself, I'm not all that excited for it, lol. I'd rather play the 64 DS version than the original 64, SMS is...eh, and Galaxy is still playable in my Wii. I'd rather they release, you know, an actual Virtual Console instead.

Back