favorite and least favorite smash character

Mak n' sauce

I bestow upon you the honor of stupidity
everybody's got a character they hate and a character they love in smash, so feel free to share them in this thread. They can be characters you hate/love their characters, their play style, if you suck at them or not, etc...
well... my main is little mac, and then doctor mario, but my least favorite characters are peach/daisy, bayonetta and corin.

MarioFan632

Piranha Plant
Favorites: Wii Fit Trainer (F), Jigglypuff, Isabelle, Wendy, Zelda, Peach, Robin (F)

Least favorites: Wario, Daisy, Link, and Byleth

SpriteBro

Goomba
Competitively:

Favorite: Samus because her playstyle suits me.

Least favorite: Samus because she's low tier trash.

Generally:

Favorite: Ness. I think he's fun and unique, and Earthbound is cool.

Least favorite: Bayonetta. She doesn't fit in the series at all, is annoying to fight, and is uninteresting overall.

Trab Pu Kcip

Is Dark Allison
Favorite: Meta Knight
Least Favorite: Isabelle

YoshiFlutterJump

Power Star
Awards Committee
Favorite is Dedede, least favorite is Jigglypuff. Don't care about competitive standing, they're just the ones I find most fun to use and least fun to fight, respectively.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
My main is Ness.

Hate Yoshi.

Toadgamer

Marioboards' biggest (maybe only) bup connoisseur
my faves:

my mains:
Banjo, Sonic and Meta Knight

characters who are more fun than my mains but im not as good with them:
Dedede, Byleth, Diddy Kong, Lucina, Luigi, Ridley, theres a bunch more

my least faves:

to play:
Sheik, Bayonetta and Rosalina

to fight:
also sheik, ness, little mac, kirby, zero suit samus

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Dang, poor Bayonetta. Why do so many people hate her? I think she's pretty cool and badass.

ZelenPixel

(she/her) actual spore creature
i havent played smash in a million years so this is strictly charcater wise (besides that i main g&w)
mario and luigi are straight up my favorite fictional characters so yea lmao
least favorite.. i dont really dislike any of them and the lowest it goes is just Not Caring. not much worth noting

Mak n' sauce

I bestow upon you the honor of stupidity
Dang, poor Bayonetta. Why do so many people hate her? I think she's pretty cool and badass.
reasons:
-her recovery is really complicated to use, like if you just use up special her recovery is worse than little mac's
-her moveset kinda sucks, like I only spam smash attacks with her (if u favor combos she might be one of ur mains)
-she's just bad