LavaSherbert's Art Thread

It's not that bad, honestly. It's fluffy UwU

Chroma with that spiky hair is something that I wish I thought of
Yeah, the accentuating of the spikes is my flair because I always thought Chroma as some sort of young, slightly rebellious type. Just think it's a good way to differentiate between him and his source (Mario).

I'm trying to draw how Mija looks now but it's hard, her fluffiness isn't being given justice
The updated picture will immediately go on her wiki page though as the description is correct, the picture is not.

This was a bit of a quickie but here you go:
svcPpp1.png

I'm not entirely sure if I got the left ear right or not, is it clipped or obscured?

--

As for my OCs, I used to have a bunch a very long time ago but I kinda disowned most of them because they weren't very good. The only one that I have now is my avatar/mascot (Cherry).

EyxCPqm.png

Last edited:
Hey, name one of your characters here before Thursday and I'll do a drawing of them. (They might all interact, or I might do them individually. Who knows.)

Now the hunt for reference pictures begins!

IMG_20200920_100004_2~2.jpg

Hmm OCs Don't know how to draw Mario Characters. I decided to Draw The New Villain! Void... I couldn't Decide on his design so I drew 3 of them! I think it took me 2 Minutes or less to draw them... Sorry If it looks blurry... I've made his Pixle Artwork too

img_20207618502.png
He doesn't Have arms though...
Mabye I'll draw Sheldon Signs...?

@Mija, what exactly is DIME? A watch?

Hey, name one of your characters here before Thursday and I'll do a drawing of them. (They might all interact, or I might do them individually. Who knows.)

Redshift. Just for a change in pace.

Back