LavaSherbert's Art Thread

Dark Light said:
I think Ray Trace X Mop is a perfect ship.
@Dark Light
Ray Trace x Mop.jpg

I am still working on that other drawing I mentioned. Don't really have much to do so, though.

Ray Trace probably did something so incredibly idiotic that this is the fullest wrath of Dark Light's punishment.

Ray Trace probably did something so incredibly idiotic that this is the fullest wrath of Dark Light's punishment.
I wonder what he did...

So, you like it? The nose is a bit off, as is his right hand, but I did my best. Just happened to be scrolling through my old posts and ran across that and this popped into my head.

Usually, when I draw the big nose, I don't make the ellipse fully closed, like in the following pictures:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Hands are hard to draw so I'm not gonna judge you harshly on that.

Funny thing is I know exactly what reference picture you used but I still fully appreciate how you captured his overall design! <3 <3 <3

Just some notes about it:
The first thing I drew was the nose, which, after laying down some face material, I promptly erased and redrew. (It was kind of squished at first.)
This drawing was finished in about 30 minutes while I was studying for a tournament tomorrow.
I added a few things that reference certain RPer's. (Try and find them all!)
The hardest part was coming up with the random junk lying around that would add to the overall messiness, but it was also the most fun.

I need a color guide though. I don't know how to color his outfit specifically.
Also I'm planning to draw @Dark Light 's OCs and update @Mija.
Edit: I like Blitz's anatomy and normally my drawings use it so expect it in my drawings
Also, @Dr. Peter Venkman I think I'll color Chroma for what I think it is.

Last edited:
Back