???

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
This should be fun...
#1: In order to win, you must figure out what each sentence says. (Complete!)
#2: You don't have to respond like this, but you can if you want to. (Complete!
#3: For every word you can figure out, I will change a few of the same letters in that word throughout this message. The letter "E" will always be present. (Complete!)
#4: You may NOT ask what this is or any similar question. Doing so will cause a reset. (Complete!)
#5: Have fun! (Complete!)
… and there you have it. What does it say? Does anyone really know? I wonder...
UPDATE!! Congrats! You guys did it!
NEW CHALLENGE!

What's with all the weird looks? Fine. Let me explain everything.
I fought Landia by myself and lost. So I fled to Planet Popstar. That's when the thought struck me... I could have you defeat Landia for me! A stroke of genius, I know.
You even helped me repair my Starcutter. I really did appreciate that, by the way.
Anyway… MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The time has come for your planet… no! The time has come for the ENTIRE UNIVERSE to bow down to me. And for being such a big help in all of this, your planet gets to go first!
Prepare to bow, Popstar! Welcome your new overlord!
Challenge #2, GO!

Last edited:
No. You gotta try harder than that.

Nope.

[Spam]

Last edited:
Question: Are all of the Es in there revealed?
If not, here's #5: ****e *** = Lemme see!

Yes, they all are.

Also, please, please, please no one steal this idea. I intend to do more once you guys figure this out.

Come on people, try to figure this out.

Can I buy a vowel?

I choose an O.

Look at what Specter Knight was doing, and look at the changes I made. That's all I'm going to say.

Boom. Reedited.

Looks like everyone gave up. I win! (I mean, until someone else posts a guess.)

DING DING DING! Correct! Finally, someone came back! I thought I might actually win this game.

Right again!

I don't think I'll be able to do another game like this after you guys win... not because I lost interest or because you guys will take too long, but once you win... you'll understand then.

Correct! Give this man a prize pat on the back!

Back