Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
These would be the choices I requested a mod to put out (if any Mod read this post, please regenerate the poll):idk exactly what your question is but myself i really don't like it when mario games just have very simple, recycled plots. even super mario land at least had an original princess, who became pretty famous, and an original villain, who remained fairly obscure for a main series Mario character. i get that some games aren't meant to have complex plots, and it's not necessary for games to be good (i for one am a massive fan of the super mario maker series, super mario galaxy 2, and minecraft), but it still feels dissappointing when it's just bowser kidnapping peach again rather than something more orignal.
Poll question: What is your opinion on the tradition of the Bowser kidnapping Peach plot?
(1) I love this tradition!
(2) I like the "Peach being kidnapped" part, but not from Bowser.
(3) I like the Bowser villainy part, but not the "Peach being kidnapped" part.
(4) I prefer a twist even if it played straight initially.
(5) I prefer if this is happened later, after a different beginning.
(6) It got tiresome. A change of pace is needed.
Expiry: 3 days
Note: Single-choiced poll
Thank you for reading.