Of course ones who mainly cover Mario / Nintendo content, let's play channels are fine too. Use this to just talk about your (least) favorite content creators or recommend channels to others.
- Summoning Salt is someone I could listen to for days. He makes videos covering the history of speedrunning in various games, and they're a pretty interesting watch; my favorite is the videos covering Mario Kart courses.
- BikdipOnABus is probably my favorite LP channel, though I know he wouldn't be for everyone. He has a pretty unique style of humor that just makes his videos entertaining to watch for me. Definitely the best series he's done are those of Super Mario 64 ROM hacks.
- Mayro makes entertaining content on New Super Mario Bros. series mods. Their style of comedy is weird but in an endearing way. Also just seems pretty chill in general.
- I watch a lot of Smash content creators but Little Z, ZeRo, and Quak are probably my favorites; they make really entertaining videos. I'd also recommend King of Skill who makes really good montages and IzawSmash who makes extremely in-depths and informative guides.
- Arlo makes some pretty informative videos, and I generally agree with his opinions on most of the videos he makes. Also pretty entertaining with his blue puppet shtick.
- Vinesauce is a true classic.
- Nathaniel Bandy still making TRIGGERED jokes in 2020.
- Dorkly almost every joke they do you've seen or heard a million times. It's not a joke if your audience gets to the punchline before you do.
- SuperMarioLogan is a smug, talentless asshole whose only skill is living in this gray area where he does bad shit but never bad enough to tank his career.
- I used to really like SMG4 but his comedy style has changed very much in recent years compared to what he used to do and he's just fallen out of my interest.
- And finally to cap all this off with a hot take: VideoGameDunkey's game critics video is a low point he hasn't recovered from imo. While he didn't put out a video as bad as that one again, his schtick has gotten really tired for me and I don't really respect his opinion as a reviewer because of that video game critics video where he elevates himself as a reviewer better than the outlets because his rating system gives more 3s and 2s on a 5 point scale. This thought process seems to still be at play too. Hasn't earned a unsubscribe yet but he's close to.