• Total voters

Mags

Me and my pencil
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Magolor04726
This thread owned by M-corporated.

Hey guys! I'm Magolor04726, and I am now writing for the Palette Swap section of The 'Shroom. I will be writing a story based on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, "World of Plight." Those will be on the 'Shroom monthly (I hope) and starting with the Feb 2020 ish, I will try and upload those here as well so you can read the whole story. I would really appreciate it if you would hop on over to The 'Shroom and read my stuff!

If you have any ideas for entries, from a full blown entry, to even a tiny joke (I built Pokémon Trainer's entire first entry around a single joke), send it to me in a PM. If you would like to request a certain character, either a fighter or a well known non-playable character, message me here or on my chat page.

Here till Kirby devours us all,
Magolor04726,
Emperor of Absolutely Nothing Important.

Last edited:
Read it! Memorize it! EAT IT! A list of 'Shroom issues with World of Plight in it.

Introduction and Entry One by Link.
An "entry" by Wario and a strange occurrence noted by Meta Knight.
A contribute by Dr. Mario, and an incident with the police and a certain purple clad "Wah".
A running gag on the Wiki wrote an entry for a Pokémon Trainer who happens to be a Pokémon Trainer.
Like, Bowser and, um, Pit write, like, an entry, um, yeah.
And now, a word from our author. (That's me, if you didn't know. You probably already did, but I'm trying to make this title longer. Oops, now it's too long)
And now, an entry by the one chosen by you guys, as well as Luigi.
Poy- er, I shadow Kirby for a week, but something weird happens.
The Captain reports two more missing people, and we have an intrusion and disappearance at a Halloween party!
Game & Watch *#(% %^#*(^!( T&($^()@& and a mysterious foe appears!
The battle with a mysterious new foe!
Mii Brawler complains about unfairness, and Wario has an accusation.
As FunkyK put it: The plot chickens thickens.
Questions are answered, but even more are brought up!
The big brawl, along with a mysterious entry after the outro...
An entry out of Steve's diary telling about the first disappearance of an Echo Fighter.
Rosalina and Lucas talk about events calming down.
TIME TO FACE THE WORLD'S GREATEST FIGHT FIGHTERS!
Amnesia hits one of the Fighters quite hard - and it's one of the Missing!
Sonic and Mewtwo share their thoughts at the return of Luigi!
The other two Mii Fighters write special Halloween entries before the return of the Wah!
A drastic event occurs during dinner, and the villain is revealed!

Tearing through dimensions, Magolor04726, Captain and Crew of The Lor Starcutter.

Last edited:
I like Link's expression in your drawing. You should do something with Bowser next :bowser:

Bowser and Dr. Mario. All right, I'll see what I can cook up. No promises, though.

OK, so I'm going to add a poll here. I want you guys to vote for who I should do a section on in World of Plight. Here's the catch.: it cannot be a fighter, Waluigi, or Sakurai. Anyone else who is present in Smash. I want you guys to come up with ideas, put them here, and when enough are added, I'll start a poll. Make sense? Let me know if it doesn't.

You could PM me, or put them up here. It doesn't matter.

Or Galeem or Dharkon. Literally anyone in Smash. I just hope I know enough about the character to write a decent entry.

Maybe Spring Man would be an interesting one to do before the new ARMS fighter is added?

So, I joined the Zelda Dungeons forums whatever, and I fired up the same thing there, so there will be a poll with the top two or three ideas from here and there.

All I've heard so far is Hammer Bro and Spring-Man...

So far, I've got Hammer Bro, Spring-Man, and the BotW Champions. Is this all? I need to know by late July at the latest.

Attention World of Plight readers! I... I may need a little help with something... All right, so, I only know so many of the fighters here at Smash. (Mostly Mario and friends) If you know the other fighters, I would love it if you could help me with an interview for them! (Meaning, I don't know enough about most fighters to write an accurate section and would like help with ideas, writing, personalities, etc.) If you would like to help, PM me about it! I'll make sure you receive full credit for any help I get.
Here's a list of guys I need help with:
Samus
Fox (Taken by HEROMARIO)
Ness
Captain Falcon (Taken by... if you guys don't know, that's just sad. Superchao)
Falco
Marth (maybe in Japanese, translated to English)
Lucina
Roy
Chrom
Pit
Dark Pit
Snake
Ike
Lucas
Olimar
Lucario
Wolf
Palutena
Robin
Shulk
Cloud (Maybe in Japanese, translated to English)
Corrin
Simon
Richter
Joker
Hero
Banjo & Kazooie (Taken by Waluigi Time)
Terry
Byleth
Min Min
Sephiroth (maybe in Japanese, translated to English)
Pyra
Mythra
Kazuya

Last edited:
Still need help with certain characters...

Also, I need to know before the August issue who you guys want me to interview! I don't intend to do this again.

Last call for suggestions! I need to know by Saturday!

All right folks, time to vote! Who should I interview for next month's entry?

POLL CLOSES TOMORROW! It's looking like I'm gonna be interviewing Bowser's Minions! (BTW, someone off Boards voted for the champions)

All right, it has been decided...
I shall interview Bowser's Minions about the current events. If that fails, I can fall back on these other two. Thanks for voting!

Community poll time! I want to know what entries you guys liked the best, and if you want, feel free to comment about second or third favorites and least favorites so I can know what to avoid.

Updated the list, and I think some of you guys will want you to change your vote for one one and only Kirbeh. Any other suggestions for entries?

List updated!

Well? What do you guys think of my latest creation, the Magic Master? (I didn't name them in WoP yet, BTW.)

Get ready for some cake and a victory dance, people!

World of Plight turns one year old next month!

I appreciate all the help and support you guys have given me for this story, and I hope you guys have enjoyed it so far!

I don't have too much planned as far as something special goes because I've been busy, for one, but also, the story itself is going to be where most of the action is.

Don't congratulate me yet, though. Do it after you read the fabulous story I have laid out for next month!

Sincerely,
Magolor04726,
King of Writing.

Last edited:
Back