Post Smash screenshots.

zeLknPmRQ1U.png

me on discord said:
anime catgirl rob ultra

Oh, why did Ultimate have to take away one of Mario's most notable taunts? I get that it has one of the longest frame amounts of any taunt, but even so, it's nostalgic.

MnSG said:
Oh, why did Ultimate have to take away one of Mario's most notable taunts? I get that it has one of the longest frame amounts of any taunt, but even so, it's nostalgic.

Probably to accomodate that all characters now taunt faster in Ultimate to get to gameplay quicker. That's how I see it anyway

Isabelle has a taunt in which she does a little dance.

The game is actually 4$, the other 56$ I spent for this went into this taunt.

Dream Stone Spirit said:
Everyone looks at Mario and no one even bothers to look at green Wario's hilarious pose.
Because that's moments before disaster. Mario looks ready to stomp Wario like an Epic stomping some really ugly spider.

I like to see that and Ridley next to each other, but I guess that's not possible without Photoshop or maybe mods.

Dream Stone Spirit said:
They kept Kirby's "Hiiiii!" taunt and that is the only taunt that actually matters.
No, the Melee Kirby taunt is top tier, the rest are severely nerfed. It's even better when Kirby is tiny.

MnSG said:
Mario's a much bigger target that leaves him more vulnerable to everything compared to other taunts, as well as lasting a ton of time. I just wish Mario made a noise like thank you so much for playing my game, but again, imagine a game where Mario doesn't have his third person verbal tick, never says "Mama Mia", and never says "It's a me, Mario". Sure, he says "let's a go", only once, but...

LeftyGreenMario said:
Dream Stone Spirit said:
Everyone looks at Mario and no one even bothers to look at green Wario's hilarious pose.
Because that's moments before disaster. Mario looks ready to stomp Wario like an Epic stomping some really ugly spider.
Here you go

8HSpFJS.png

I always found it weird how the HUD itself disappears to make room for that cinematic.

In fact it seems they did a lot of HUD modifications for Joker himself. The victory screen in particular.

Worst part of it is that I have to tell people when Joker is actually friendly firing and he's making a complete fool (zing!) of himself, but people would just think I'm lying or pretending.

you sure have nice socks

Back