Post Smash screenshots.

Hi

That looks too far away to actually hit her. And it's a bit awkwardly angled.

Ha!

Actually... did it actually hit?

I think she's just doing a pose on top of the hood.

Punching Bag said:
That looks too far away to actually hit her. And it's a bit awkwardly angled.

Ha!

Actually... did it actually hit?
It stopped just short of Isabelle.

The reason I did it on the curve was due to how the stage loads, so if it wasn't on the curve you just see the road abruptly end, and any other angle just looked awkward.

Esna said:
*image*

Final results after beating my favorite spirit battle without spirits.

My brother actually did a playthrough of WoL where he never used spirits; however, he did it in NG+, so that he could have his main.

Now he's doing it where each time he unlocks a character, he has to play as that character until he finds another character to unlock, then unlocks that one, etc.

svjp5s.jpg

They say that a cornered rat is dangerous, but Sheik is probably in over her head with this bout.

Congrats! See, that wasn't too bad to mod the game?

Kirby and Dedede said:
Mario Party X said:
Congrats! See, that wasn't too bad to mod the game?
A lot of setup, a lot of trial and error, but ultimately, it was well worth it.

Wii U system version 5.5.1 can use the Internet Browser exploit. I'm assuming that your Wii U's version is 5.5.2 or above?

I'm using 5.5.3, which, unlike 5.5.2, actually has a stable exploit at wiiu.console.guide/exploit. I think that exploit also works in 5.5.1 and 5.5.2, but I'm not sure. But when I say "trial and error", I only mean the typical experiences with modding in general (more often than not the mod won't work and you have to head back to the computer, see what went wrong, and try again), and the complex setup I was talking about refers to the game dump and Smash Explorer.

11s1ikx.jpg

Fox: Something wet and sticky just grabbed my back!

Kirby and Dedede said:
I'm using 5.5.3, which, unlike 5.5.2, actually has a stable exploit at wiiu.console.guide/exploit. I think that exploit also works in 5.5.1 and 5.5.2, but I'm not sure. But when I say "trial and error", I only mean the typical experiences with modding in general (more often than not the mod won't work and you have to head back to the computer, see what went wrong, and try again), and the complex setup I was talking about refers to the game dump and Smash Explorer.

Yeah, the game dump can be quite time consuming to acquire. I was fortunate to fully dump my copy on one attempt.

As for my Wii U system version, I'm (still) using 5.5.1, so I can use the Internet Browser exploit to run my Smash Wii U hacks.

And now this is something getting abused... yes, the step-by-step function of the camera!

uuX7sPq.jpg

7jtadhJ.jpg

flkwZVm.jpg

L8Olziz.jpg

cLx9GjY.jpg

z2NID7m.jpg

PkZOFJw.jpg

ZKB3bzF.jpg

okN8wCi.jpg

amiibo fighter Luigi did good! And Wario pooped a Warp Star.

a photo of a screenshot because i still dont have a twitter or anything :pensive: but. death yoshi
MIq1ay45RCQ.jpg

Back