Sonic the Hedgehog Movie

yeah these posters aren't giving me much hope

BUT STILL gonna wait to see the entire design before making snap judgements

Isabelle said:
I mean we always thought Pokemon would look weird but boy we were so damn lucky to be wrong.

FXLThSZ.jpg

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Sonic can't ever get a break from people laughing at him, huh?

I once encountered a Sonic video called "Birth of a Laughing Stock", and that title made me laugh hard because this is in reference to the first Sonic the Hedgehog game for the Genesis (which some people considered one of the good games). Sonic 2 is called "Return of a Laughing Stock".

I guess Sonic really became a character that people like to laugh not for its merits but for its poor execution, like Garfield.

Thank you for reading.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Sonic can't ever get a break from people laughing at him, huh?

He used to laugh at Mario before, remember?

Now he's facing the consequences :mario: .

In a move that critics are describing as both "bold" and "adventurous", during a recent interview Nintendo has confirmed that an Echo Fighter based on the movie version of Sonic the Hedgehog will be coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as DLC, probably as a tie-in with the movie.

iPjUeWt.png

I am one to debunk fake leaks...

And remind everyone that there are no echo fighters in the DLC.

However... who said that this Sonic couldn't be his own character?

Kazooie said:
In a move that critics are describing as both "bold" and "adventurous", during a recent interview Nintendo has confirmed that an Echo Fighter based on the movie version of Sonic the Hedgehog will be coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as DLC, probably as a tie-in with the movie.

iPjUeWt.png

who knew sonic was T H I C C

Kazooie said:

iPjUeWt.png

What monster is this thread that I've made

Some images of Sonic has surfaced. Perhaps you be the judge on how these look.

D02d8LqX4AAln4d.jpg:large
D02c8X9WoAMx-NU.jpg
D02c8ZzX0AA-NwY.jpg
D02qy6eUcAIZYyi.jpg

Sources:
https://twitter.com/MikeDrucker/status/1102710085846028290
https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1102725287412883456

Thank you for reading.

it looks awful

Not as bad as some were fearing (Remember when people thought there was protruding pupils). But it'd be a stretch to call it good by any means.

I thought they were going to use his current design from the games(the eyes are too round, making him look weird)

At least Sonic's eyes aren't anatomically confusing, I guess. Or his eyes grew white fur

I kinda thought he'd look something like this. He's pretty similar to that old leaked poster featuring Chris Pratt.

Not saying he looks good, but at least people will stop freaking out about theories about his design.

Eh.

I mean how were they gonna make him look better than that, may I ask?

I for one...

Actually...

L-l-l...

Li...

L-l-l-lllllllllike it.

Just a bit

Back