New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - Switch Port Rumors

Eh, NSMBW different character movesets are incredibly rare. They're usually just limited to some small edits for Luigi in a themed game of his.

We call those model imports. Pretty sure for that hack, Bowser was extracted from that and rigged to Mario's bones, then edited bones and animations for Bowser's proportions then reimported.

That's also just a model import. Unless they edit happen to edit moveset properties, all what you see in that Bowser hack is just a model and edited bones and animations.

also tbh i think the exact same group of people that thought Peachette was cool also thought of Pink Gold Peach.

it would just make the most sense.

I still wonder what Pink Donkey Kong Jr. has been up to.

i didnt see people bitch and moan when Yoshi turned into Wario, Mario and Luigi in SM64DS ...

I guess this is because the internet.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
I still wonder what Pink Donkey Kong Jr. has been up to.

blazin' it with green luigi

Anyways, speaking of what happened to older characters, a friend of mine says this is what happened to Stanley:

"He felt that Luigi took his limelight, and became obsessed with him. He took some weird height-altering drugs that made him super lanky to try and take Luigi's place, and got really into tennis."

nintendo's sure getting kinky
e: memes aside i dont think i'll be getting this even tho i didnt play the orignal because it doesnt look too different from other nsmb games that i have played to justify paying 60 bucks for

I missed this.
Czario said:
I don't think this ruins it. This is probably just to hold us over for an all new game (as new as NSMB can be anyway), just like they're doing with the Luigi's Mansion port and Luigi's Mansion 3.
I hope so. I had a lot of fresh ideas that I made for NSMB Switch that could be implemented like no lives, reformed better level designs, more playable characters with Peach and Daisy being included and to not have Peach be kidnapped and Peach having customizable outfits similar to Roll in Mega Man Powered Up with some odyssey stuff as well along with customizable hairstyles. This is what they could put resources towards rather than porting an old over. I don't want my ideas to go to waste.

LudwigVon said:
I'm getting tired of all these Wii U ports.

Can't blame them considering they made a bunch of good games that nobody played because it was released on the Wii U

Like if you don't like ports don't buy them
They're basically a way to fill out a library and hold people over until the bigger released come out.

It was underpowered with a confusing name and gimmick. And It didn't have a lot of system sellers. Like it had good games but they weren't games that sold systems they were games you sell to people with systems.

Honoka's #5 Fan said:
It was underpowered with a confusing name and gimmick. And It didn't have a lot of system sellers. Like it had good games but they weren't games that sold systems they were games you sell to people with systems.

Exactly. If they announced Pikman 3, The Wonderful 101, or Super Mario Maker is coming to the Nintendo Switch, it would be understandable.

But to be honest, this port is...just New Super Mario Bros. U with Nabbit as a character after his appearance in New Super Luigi U and Toadette replacing Blue Toad and her being about to transform to Peachette, eck.

Back