Member appreciation topic

hey thanks starfire

@Moon: You are really funny and nice to chat with.
@Starfire: You are funny and smart.
@Classic Sonic: You make funny memes and you like Cars.
@Yoshi the SSM: Both of our Yoshis are red and thats awesome.
@Redshift and @Princess Mario: You two are very fun to chat with and roleplay with.
@Crow: You are talented and funny.
@Green 'Stache: You have a never ending love for Luigi and Gacha.
@porplemontage: The best for last. You created a ENTIRE wiki dedicated to one of the most influential franchises of all time. How amazing is that? If it werent for you, I woundnt have met these amazing people and made some Internet friends.

Last edited:
@BlueBerry000 :You are funny and creative.
@Alex95: I enjoy talking with you and you helped me make a place on the Wiki.
@Moon: You are really funny and nice to chat with.
@Starfire: You are funny and smart.
@Classic Sonic: You make funny memes and you like Cars.
@Yoshi the SSM: Both of our Yoshis are red and thats awesome.
@Redshift and @Princess Mario: You two are very fun to chat with and roleplay with.
@Sheldon Cooper: You like jazz and are a Republican, both things I like.
@Crow: You are talented and funny.
@Green 'Stache: You have a never ending love for Luigi and Gacha.
@porplemontage: The best for last. You created a ENTIRE wiki dedicated to one of the most influential franchises of all time. How amazing is that? If it werent for you, I woundnt have met these amazing people and made some Internet friends.
So, is this a conversation where everyone talks about how cool their friends are?
If so, I'm in.
Everyone I've ever met here is awesome and every night I think about cool adventures with me and my friends.

Dang, I wish I could have been here when this thread was revived. It's super late, but thanks to all of you who gave me a shout-out. I really appreciate it. Also, I'm glad people have fond memories of the Zlathlnathnl vs. Russia thing since I really enjoyed doing that (and I don't blame any of you for not putting the real name since it's super bizarre). It's been a long time since my original post, so let me update this thread by reiterating my appreciation for people from my previous post, as well as adding new ones:

LeftyGreenMario: for being one of my best friends on here. I've had a ton of fun with all the running jokes we've had and you've really helped me gain an identity in the community through the goose thing. Goofing around on the Ask Board is my favorite part of this forum and you've been a huge part of that. Also, whenever I come back after disappearing, you're always very quick to welcome me back, and I really appreciate that. Seriously, my experience really wouldn't be the same without you.

BabyLuigiOnFire: while I haven't been as good friends with you as with LGM, you've been a great chum as well. Your dedication to the running jokes is admirable, and you've got a great sense of humor. The two of you really are a fixture here, and you can't have one without the other.

Koops: for being a great friend. You're a really cool dude to hang around with and you've always been there to listen to whatever I've had to say. Even when I'm not active, you check up to see how I'm doing. Having a friend like you is really a testament to how cool it is to be able have friends who live half the world away through the internet. You've been a huge part of my experience in this community as well.

Alex95: for being a good pal of mine. You're always a pleasure to talk with. I've got a lot of respect for the way you never lose your cool and you always handle difficult situations on the wiki well. Also, you're very dedicated to all your projects and commitments. Keep up the good work.

Moldomre: for being another good friend. You're a chill person and it's always good to hang out with you. Also, you make some cool Minecraft texture packs (even though I don't play Minecraft).

A51 Trooper: I don't know if you're active right now, but thanks for all the questions you ask to people and all the other stuff you post. You really help include everyone through that and you give people something to talk about.

Yoshi the Space Station Manager: for being one of my first friends in the community and for mentioning me in that yearbook thread even though I've been gone a while. It's a shame we haven't talked too much in recent times!

Hooded Pitohui: for being very friendly to me. Honestly, I've been surprised at the amount of appreciation you've shown me despite us not being super close friends. You're a really kind and thoughtful person and it shows! Also, it's always very interesting to read your analytical posts even though they may take a bit of time. : P

Roserade: you're also very friendly. Even though you've kind of got your own circle of friends on here, you're always very welcoming to everyone you meet. Plus you're just a generally rad dude.

Shy Guy On Wheels: you're a cool user to hang out with. You've got a witty sense of humour (not humor) and we've had some fun running jokes as well.

Superchao: for being the coolest mod, don't @ me

Pink Cat: for creating this topic and being a very empathetic person. You're a very caring person and that's a great quality to have.

Long John Spaghetti: I may not know you super well, but you are very active in the community and you've helped people have fun here with the Car Wash thing (though I haven't paid a whole lot of attention to that), so kudos to you.

Everyone: pretty much everyone here is super nice and fun to hang out with. It's just a great community all around.

It may seem a little weird for me to be posting this right after coming back, but seeing all the posts in this thread that I missed from November and onward really reminded me of what I love about this community. I really feel like I should quit dropping off from here for so long, because this is still the only online community where I really feel at home.

EDIT: Shooot I forgot somebody even though I thought of them while making the post...
NanoRim: you're a cool guy who does cool drawings. Plus you're a fellow Marie lover, and you can't go wrong with that.

Last edited:
Hey, guys, here's a new post:
I appreciate all of you, I been dehumanized, manipulated and toss away like garbage when I prooved to be useless to my so called friends who only things going for them "we're sad when you're sick or something bad happens to your family" and "hey, we mentioned that thing you like", they're nice to pretty much everyone else except me.

I can't think straight with these people, I don't want to hate them, but they hurt me so bad and my memory is so clogged that I can't even point out evidence this was intentional, even if it wasn't, that just shows they didn't think what they were doing was wrong, my other friends on that site show me that the only time they came close to mentioning me is vauging me for getting their RP topic locked because I took my issues to the admin.

Even without those people, the site I was on just wanted to be angry and cynical, I was accused of making up my constant troubles for attention, I am traumatized by the whole thing, it even hurts me here, I don't want to go into the RP topics due to so much abuse, I regret post made out of burst of sadness.

I still have legitimate friends from that site on Twitter, they grown to hate the nature of it too, to be honest, I can't tell if someone is a friend or someone out to use me and then destroy me and toss me out, you folks seem different, you seem friendly like my friends on Twitter and Tumblr, I hope I am right about my friends here and those other sites, in the end, I am the girl who is easily stressed and scared of everything

Been there myself, I can assure you sometimes it feels like your fault because you could maybe have done things differently, but if you dig deeper, you will realize that to create such problems both parties need to have messed up, and sometimes it isn't even anyone's fault. Don't stress over it, just live your current life the way you think is best for you. I'm not asking you to fully put all your trust in me especially based on your story, but I am sure that this place right here definitely has some of the better people I've seen online.

I like your topics of positivity a lot. You've done a good service for the community especially by helping bring them together through member appreciation topics, MarioBoards yearbook, and much more. You're valued around here, please always keep that in mind.

I Love you Celia. No matter what people say about you or how they treat you i'll always be your friend. People don't want to seem to want to be my friend much either. I've never really had any friends but two or so and they didn't stay my friends really. So i wanna make you my friend on this forum and i hope we get along. Have a great day Celia 😄

The following is a list of a cool people:
Koops: You're a cool person, that I enjoy talking to.
Luigi 64DD: I've had some pretty fun times on the forum with you, particularly Zlathlnathnl.
Moldomre: The Zlathlnathnl part applies to you as well.
BLoF, LGM: Despite putting both of you together, I do think you both have separate aspects that can be appreciated, and I enjoy talking to both of you.
Rose: I don't have much to say, beyond the fact that you're a cool person. I'm not sure why you're cool, but you're here because you are.
Pitohui: You make long, well written posts, and that's something I can't help but apprieciate.
Perch: Not only are you willing to still be a part of this community after all this time, but your willing to interact with both old and new users as well.
Winstein: Thanks for putting 'Thanks for reading' after every post that you write, and also having well written posts.
Hosni: Good job posting in almost everyone's Ask Threads, even if you haven't done so in a while.

There are probably more cool people but I forgot and they may be included in the part 2 which will release when I figure out why Rose is cool.

LMAO my 10th forum anniversary came and went behind my back, I didn't even realize the 16th past.

I wanna give a big shout out to our new recruit Trab Pu Kcip for being here and mason pines which is really BIRTHDAY MAGOLOR. I like him he's a good friend and the happy mask salesman he's a big help to me. And so is piximon she's a big help to me too. she taught me how to make a link to my ask thread. And celia of course. Nobody likes her except the people on this forum including me. I love her she's so kind and loveable and sweet.

Back