Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Because that sounds more like generic Toadette in a poofy dress. The name isn't the part that's confusing. But really, it's precious little different from the 64DS cap or Mystery Mushroom situation.

Admittedly, generic Toadette in a poofy dress would be adorable.

Don't forget the stability enhancements.

0/10 not enough repairs to the space-time continuum.

Don't worry about the motion sickness, the Switch will improve your stability too.

Hey, developers, your online? Isn't it still shitty?

aint it a balance patch too? im more excited for that than anyhing else because i still want g&w buffs this is so sad

edit:
unknown.png

epic ill take it

Bayo got buffed too, so that's wonderful.

A little sad that the Miis didn't have many buffs. Three out of five characters I play as in Squad Strike are each different Mii (I'm probably the only person here who actually mains a Mii Fighter)
Otherwise nice "Balance Patch".

Fan-made trailer for playable Toad.

PRETTY CLEAR IT'S A FAKE

https://www.reddit.com/r/SmashBrosUltimate/comments/bw9rnm/spoiler_e3_leak_for_smash_bros_ultimate/

This isn't real, but people are sharing this online.

The animation is way too janky, amateur and unpolished in the trailer (I just doubt Peach's hair would clip like that, and Peach looks really off; some also pointed out Samus's armor just not looking that great). The footage is clearly from Brawl, as Mario's running animation is closer to the Brawl animation. Also, Mario is way too saturated, as he's washed out from Smash Ultimate. Rendering environment in the gameplay part isn't Smash Ultimate's. Finally, this seems to be just the Brawl mod of that Toad moveset mod.

It has a lot of effort put into it, though, so I have to give this one credit where it's due.

So I first loaded this game with my cousin with me, which makes the experience for this game a bit more special to me since I don't always start games with other people. It took me some time to figure out the way around this game, but I think the menu is a lot more intuitive compared to Smash 4, which is a good start. My go-to character is basically Mario because he's the character I am the most familiar with, so picking him is far more natural to me.

The first character I unlocked is Sonic, and I don't know if this is common. Anyway, sometimes I feel like the worst player in the forums because I cannot defeat some of the new fighters after revealing them. Fighters like Bowser, Peach, Ryu, Simon Belmont, Ike or Little Mac necessitate a rematch, and I am not proud because I am sure all of you beaten every new fighter on your first try. Though with that said, a funny thing happened in the Bowser rematch since Nabbit kidnapped Bowser away and I won from that. I wish I could take a video capture, but I am sure you all know by now that Smash is one of those games that disables video capture.

I think the main draw for my cousin an I is the Spirit Board, since they have pretty creative battles, and besides, it's a way to unlock every fighter. We already struggled with 3-star ones (but I am sure it's easy for most of you), although we had some good victories. The Sakura (Street Fighter) spirit was the first one we won, and the latest one we got is the Shantae spirit because a boat carried the opponent out of bounds. Rayman's spirit is too tough for us that we didn't get it in time.

Thank you for reading.

Didn't beat that many new fighters on the first try, tbh.

Most of them could just utterly destroy you before you start moving fingers. I've had that happen with Ike and Robin. Mostly Robin.

winstein said:
I am not proud because I am sure all of you beaten every new fighter on your first try.

Trust me, you're not the only one. Don't feel bad, Smash is a tough game.
I still get knocked around on a regular basis even after owning the game for 5 months.

nah don't worry, you really need to get your space legs when getting into this game. I was losing all my cpu ffa's for days after the game was new, and I think I needed to rematch Isabelle like four times.

Once you get it down though, it feels so much better than 4 or Brawl

oh i just remembered when i was trying to unlock rob he was utterly kicking my ass wrecking crew still gives me flashbacks sometimes
makes sense though since this is my first smash game and of course i Sucked
of course i got him and hes one of my secondaries now yahoo

I have recently unlocked every single fighter, and I must say that the later fighters were really tough to unlock. When the first attempt failed, I like to fall back on Donkey Kong, and although he's mostly successful, I wasn't able to beat certain fighters. My cousin favoured Ganondorf since he's pretty powerful with lethal Smash attacks, and he was able to finish up the rest of the characters.

The first character I unlocked was Sonic, and the final character I unlocked (though my cousin did the work) was Bowser Jr.. I managed to beat the second-last character Mewtwo on the first attempt, although the third-last, Palutena, gave me grief since I was not using Donkey Kong (I used Yoshi for the Classic Mode), plus the stage is very large.

Thank you for reading.

I don't really put Banjo in my wishlist, but am honestly happy for his inclusion Considering his chance has been really obscure since Microsoft so far has not been donig more plans for Banjo series. (yes, while I'm happy with Banjo in Smash, the fact Banjo has not been receiving major spotlights is still not a good thing, hopefully this will be justified soon).

Personally aside from Banjo fans' dream come true, I'm happy to see them hint on Diddy and Banjo's relatinoship as a reference that Banjo was originated from Mario/Diddy universe.
But outside Smash bros, by donig that I would also hope that Nintendo and Rare can also bring back some past characters like Wizpig or Pipsy to the current games to prove that their aquaintances are still part of this series. (of course better if Banjo can be a guest in next Mario Kart like he was in Sonic Racing, but not overexpecting it).

As for DQ, it is a less surprising (apart from two characters announced). I understand allowing more skins can make most DQ fans happy, but some might not agree with the generic heroes, tho. Wonder if I saw female Erdrick skin?

I've never played Dragon Quest but hero seems interesting. I like that they're representing multiple games with the alts rather than just one like we expected.

Also, I FUCKING SCREAMED WHEN BANJO AND KAZOOIE SHOWED UP I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS FOR YEARS I'M SO HAPPY OH MY GOD

Back