Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Northern Verve said:
Fans like Memoryman
*shudder*

Northern Verve said:
making Waluigi an echo of Bayonetta
Please no that'd give me nightmares. :eekdance: It also makes no sense.

ABpjYwG.png

So, this is interesting, Young Link already has an amiibo, however using it with Smash 4 will give your data to the default Link in the game, wonder if this will carry over or it will create new data?

Of course.

Young Link wasn't in Smash 4, but he is in Ultimate. So obviously they gotta do something with him.

Kyoka Jiro said:
my imaginary money is on final destination
is that the stage where everything suddenly falls apart and kills our heroes in the most gruesome and unlikely ways possible?

Now, I'm sure this doesn't apply to anyone on this forum, at least to anyone with an ounce of maturity, but a ton of people of Twitter have been sending highly inappropriate messages and images to Sakurai over Waluigi not being playable. Sakurai has been blocking these people left and right.

I get there is that subset of people who legitimately want Waluigi, but this kind of shit makes the entire character's fanbase look bad. Again, I feel like most people on this site are mature enough not to be doing this, but on the off chance any on here is, just stop and get a life. Harassing such a hard working man because your fucking purple plumber didn't get in is just sad, pathetic, and gross.

I saw tweets talking about this. It's never OK to harass someone and I'm ashamed that my fellow Waluigi fans are stooping that low. This isn't increasing his chances of being added, probably quite the opposite.

Captain America said:
Now, I'm sure this doesn't apply to anyone on this forum, at least to anyone with an ounce of maturity, but a ton of people of Twitter have been sending highly inappropriate messages and images to Sakurai over Waluigi not being playable. Sakurai has been blocking these people left and right.

I get there is that subset of people who legitimately want Waluigi, but this kind of shit makes the entire character's fanbase look bad. Again, I feel like most people on this site are mature enough not to be doing this, but on the off chance any on here is, just stop and get a life. Harassing such a hard working man because your fucking purple plumber didn't get in is just sad, pathetic, and gross.
i obviously don't like the fact that waluigi's not in the game, but these people are next level fuckheads, harassing someone with only the best intentions is just wrong

i mean harassing anyone regardless of their intentions is wrong, my point is that saks probs had the best intentions and didn't know not including waluigi would cause a shitstorm, so i don't understand why harassing him is going to change anything

hate the game, not the players. Err-the creators. don-don't hate the creators is what i-i'm saying, just be nice, assert your disappointment not through petty squabbles but through the DECLINE OF SALES, CEASE FROM PURCHASING THIS ENTERTAINMENT DEVICE IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT'S CONTENTS, AND PARTAKE IN A CHALLENGE TO DUEL WITH YOURS TRULY ON THE BATTLEFIELD AT NOON ON THE TWELFTH MY ABHORRENT ADVERSARY

srsly tho these guys worked hard, don't be dicks to sakurai, just don't buy the game if you're not satisfied

Welcome to my world in the Daisy fandom :-X

And the thing is, these fans were always like this, but they just got conveniently ignored and downplayed by the rest. Not to sound bitter, but I'm glad this behavior is coming to light so we can deal with the hypocrisy.

Thanos said:
Kyoka Jiro said:
my imaginary money is on final destination
is that the stage where everything suddenly falls apart and kills our heroes in the most gruesome and unlikely ways possible?

Which means that's perfect for 8-player smash.

Captain America said:

I get there is that subset of people who legitimately want Waluigi, but this kind of *bleep* makes the entire character's fanbase look bad. Again, I feel like most people on this site are mature enough not to be doing this, but on the off chance any on here is, just stop and get a life. Harassing such a hard working man because your *bleep*ing purple plumber didn't get in is just sad, pathetic, and gross.

I have a special place in hell for those types of people who would harass and cyber-bully another person because their spin-off fodder worthless fictional character who can't make an appearance in mainstream Mario games doesn't appear playable in Super Smash Bros.

You know, when I get snubbed of Baby Luigi, which happens in many games like Mario Tennis Open, I don't go around harassing people like some asstwat fuckface like these people are. I just cry in a corner, chug lots of ice cream, write bad poetry, and eventually mod him in the game if I could.

Where did all this waluigi craze come from anyway? It might just be me but I don't recall seeing much people wanting waluigi in the smash ballot or smash in general but now he's something to be talked about? I wonder what happened (Like I said in another post I am also sad that he's not in but there's other characters too people should know) Plus it's really annoying going on the youtube comments of SSBU vids that always want waluigi to be in even if it is irrelevant to the video... :/

All over a digitized plaything. smh

luigidabest said:
Where did all this waluigi craze come from anyway? It might just be me but I don't recall seeing much people wanting waluigi in the smash ballot or smash in general but now he's something to be talked about? I wonder what happened (Like I said in another post I am also sad that he's not in but there's other characters too people should know) Plus it's really annoying going on the youtube comments of SSBU vids that always want waluigi to be in even if it is irrelevant to the video... :/
I think it's years worth of culmination of Waluigi not really appearing in anything beyond sports and party. Brawl in the Family may have popularized Waluigi though I'm sure other venues exist, and there are these one-off incidents like on Twitter's ban policy (where they used Waluigi as an example user), WiggerWednesday (where Waluigi is involved), the popularity of Waluigi Pinball, and WaPo apparently validating the Waluigi fanbase's feelings. Mario Kart 7 probably has contributed to the build up as well, where Waluigi's absent. But there was not that much drama over that, though salty Waluigi fanboys attacked the scapegoats being Metal Mario and H. Queen so not dissimilar to Daisy fanboys scapegoating.

But y'all who say the Daisy fanbase is the worst, I think we have a new worst one.

Eh, on the internet, any large fanbase will grow a bunch of bad apples.

And then you have inedible half-decomposed rotten ones, which are the ones that represent the people who harass anyone else with anything, including the Waluigi fans who harass Sakurai with completely tasteless jokes (no pun intended).

Back