Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

The full remixes of Gang-Plank Galleon, City Trial, and Divine Bloodlines have leaked online, as well as brand new remix of Crocodile Cacophony. Just thought I'd give a warning to those that may want to avoid Soundtrack leaks.

*arrangements, still. Someone was blocked from the wiki for misusing "remix" too often.

City Trial sounds great.
Also no one told me they put in the Moon Caverns (even if it is just the original).

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
*arrangement
*arrangements
let them (including the development team that *also* uses "remix") use their Totally Incorrect and Very Bad terminology ya pendant

The City Trial cover version is pretty good. I get JRPG vibes from this track.

...but did they cut off the latter part of the song? Between 1:05 and 1:06.

City Trial sounds good, but I'm not a huge fan of how they cut off the latter parts of the original music. Unless we didn't hear those parts in the leak and it's in the full version of the game.

Crocodile Cacophony sounds beautiful, and pretty much solidifies the fact that this soundtrack will be as good, or even better, then the one in Brawl.

The new Crocodile Cacophony remix arrangement is great.

Also the whole game is being datamined, so watch out for that if you want to avoid World of Light and similar spoilers.

Yay dataminers from Mexico. They have the game, according to here.

They have the full soundtrack and I believe we have remarraangixes for Fourside and Magicant.

Damn

Is this gonna be like Odyssey since I'll have to be waiting till Christmas to actually get the game while dodging leaks and spoilers like bullets?

The only song that matters.

Not really but, I've been wanting a big Bowser focused remix for years

The Breath of the Wild Presentation music was all I wanted for new zelda music. I don't know what genius decided to not use it in the game itself but at least smash has got my back.

*arrangements, still. Someone was blocked from the wiki for misusing "remix" too often.

A lot of people use "remix" to refer to arrangements, it really doesn't matter. Not to mention that's a different situation.

Nadeshiko Kagamihara said:
The Breath of the Wild Presentation music was all I wanted for new zelda music. I don't know what genius decided to not use it in the game itself but at least smash has got my back.

Unfortunately it's an arrangement, which makes me sceptical since the original was already perfect. Hopefully the game has both.

I'm gonna avoid spoiling myself and wait until I get the game to hear the full soundtrack (kinda wish I didn't know about Crocodile Cacophony since it's a big deal for me that we're getting something other than DK Island Swing Ver. 10). I haven't clicked on that spoiler tag yet but I'm hoping that ORAS track is the one on my wishlist.

And there better be more Metroid Prime songs.

lol copyright

Copyright is a bitch, that's my takeaway.

I'm conflicted as the songs I'm hearing are really good, but at the same time, the songs I actually wanted didn't get into the game.
A few of theme being missing feels a bit more indirectly insulting considering the hinted twist for World of Light.

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Copyright is a bitch, that's my takeaway.

when there's no final fantasy representation that wasn't already in smash 4 I think that makes the difference between "copyright" and "plain stinginess" too big to ignore

take one look at the other third party franchises and you'll notice that they tons of representation, whether it be new assist trophies, spirits, or literally dozens of songs. you'll see none of that for final fantasy and that's embarrassing tbh

I'd bet the only reason square enix didn't take back cloud is because sakurai was completely adamant about fulfilling "everyone is here"

Back