Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Susanoo is a godsdamned coward and shouldnt be allowed in because of it

There are already two Capcom representatives, anyway.

GameXplain got some time with the game. Some cool info.

-Palutena's Guidance is back. New conversations for the characters not in Smash 4, some characters like Link have new, re-recorded convos. Most are reused from Smash 4.
-Unique bosses in classic mode instead of Master Hand! Mario fights Giga Bowser, Wolf fights Galleom, and Duck Hunt will fight Rathalos
-Race to the Finish is back in Classic Mode.

wow, didn't expect classic mode to become character specific too. that's neat, though a completely random game might've been nice

but I really can't complain, smash 4's classic mode wasn't that great

Deku said:
Wolf fights Galleom

I was about to call you out on spelling Galeem's name wrong, but then I went to his page and found out who Galleom was.

Anyway, thinking on how Steve could be a possible DLC, they might just include the tracks from the music discs.

Moldomré said:
I was about to call you out on spelling Galeem's name wrong, but then I went to his page and found out who Galleom was.
Christ, you make me feel old.

Princess Mario said:
Moldomré said:
Christ, you make me feel old.
Me too.
Whippersnappers.
520px-Cranky3.jpg

Moldomré said:
Doc von Schmeltwick said:
So, if I'm not mistaken, Rathalos is an Assist Trophy, Spirit, and Classic Mode boss. Someone must have REALLY been a fan. And of course, that's ANOTHER Capcom representative.

Where is he seen as a spirit?

On a "Super Smash Blog," according to JC.

Gamefreak75 said:
more music from series that already have music on the site
Well based on what we've seen in directs and gameplay footage, it's very likely the other series like Star Fox, Mother, Xenoblade, and Sonic simply don't have any new remixes.

It was cool but I'm not gonna spend a bunch of time unlocking the characters It was too much work for a flash game like Super smash flash 2. Good job though It must've taken a long time on Freegames66 to get my goal.

This may have been mentioned and Ive lost the details, but are event matches slated to return? I don't recall hearing about them at all and figure spirit battles probably replaced them

Back