Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

supermariofan said:
I think All Star Mode will be the shortest one in the series. I’m thinking it’ll go from characters who appeared in 64, characters who appeared in Melee, characters who appeared in Brawl, characters who appeared in Smash 4 and then Ultimate.

Why will it be shorter? There's more characters than ever.

Moldomré said:
supermariofan said:
I think All Star Mode will be the shortest one in the series. I’m thinking it’ll go from characters who appeared in 64, characters who appeared in Melee, characters who appeared in Brawl, characters who appeared in Smash 4 and then Ultimate.

Why will it be shorter? There's more characters than ever.
Because of that reason I explained.

In Melee it was random minus Game and Watch, in Brawl it was by series, in Smash 4 it was by year each character debuted, so since Ultimate relies on numbers next to each character, I believe it will go by characters who made their first appearance in each Smash game. Meaning it will first be 64 characters, then Melee newcomers, then Brawl newcomers, then Smash 4 newcomers and finally Ultimate Newcomers.

supermariofan said:
In Melee it was random minus Game and Watch, in Brawl it was by series, in Smash 4 it was by year each character debuted, so since Ultimate relies on numbers next to each character, I believe it will go by characters who made their first appearance in each Smash game. Meaning it will first be 64 characters, then Melee newcomers, then Brawl newcomers, then Smash 4 newcomers and finally Ultimate Newcomers.
That simply means it'll start out as the shortest, but become the longest by the time you unlock everyone.

ThatGuy62 said:
supermariofan said:
That simply means it'll start out as the shortest, but become the longest by the time you unlock everyone.
True but I guess what I’m saying is you won’t be in the healing room as many times as other games.

Everyone wants to Rool the world

Alt. Costumes I’m hoping for certain characters since Mario, Link, Pikachu, Bowser Jr, Ike, Zero Suit Samus, Ridley, Little Mac, Pokémon Trainer, Wario, Cloud and Olimar have alternate costumes:

Mario:
Smash 64
Strikers
Tennis
Swimsuit

Luigi:
Doctor Luigi
Tennis
Strikers
Smash 64

Bowser:
Dry Bowser

Peach:
Sports outfit
Strikers outfit
Wedding outfit

Daisy:
Sports Outfit
Strikers outfit

Rosalina:
Sports Outfit

Yoshi:
Smash 64

Donkey Kong:
Smash 64

King K. Rool:
Kaptain K. Rool (assuming that clip was an alt.)
Baron K. Roolenstein

Link:
Smash 64

Zelda:
Ocarina of Time
Breath of the Wild

Ganondorf:
Twilight Princess

Kirby:
Smash 64

Pikachu:
Smash 64

Jigglypuff:
Smash 64

Fox:
Smash 64
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Assault

Falco:
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Assault

Wolf:
Original appearance

Captain Falcon:
Smash 64

Ness:
Smash 64

Mega Man:
No helmet

I like your choices for Mario but I also want to see Mario in a dress as a fighter. :>

supermariofan said:
Alt. Costumes I’m hoping for certain characters since Mario, Link, Pikachu, Bowser Jr, Ike, Zero Suit Samus, Ridley, Little Mac, Pokémon Trainer, Wario, Cloud and Olimar have alternate costumes:

Mario:
Smash 64
Strikers
Tennis
Swimsuit

Luigi:
Doctor Luigi
Tennis
Strikers
Smash 64

Bowser:
Dry Bowser

Peach:
Sports outfit
Strikers outfit
Wedding outfit

Daisy:
Sports Outfit
Strikers outfit

Rosalina:
Sports Outfit

Yoshi:
Smash 64

Donkey Kong:
Smash 64

King K. Rool:
Kaptain K. Rool (assuming that clip was an alt.)
Baron K. Roolenstein

Link:
Smash 64

Zelda:
Ocarina of Time
Breath of the Wild

Ganondorf:
Twilight Princess

Kirby:
Smash 64

Pikachu:
Smash 64

Jigglypuff:
Smash 64

Fox:
Smash 64
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Assault

Falco:
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Assault

Wolf:
Original appearance

Captain Falcon:
Smash 64

Ness:
Smash 64

Mega Man:
No helmet

Yeah. I assume that by "Smash 64" you mean the polygonal looks?

Also, better add K. Rool's baseball outfit. And Bowser's wedding suit.

I just want an alternate palette for Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings. The Koopalings SMW palettes were just screaming to be used.
I can somewhat forgive Smash 4 considering the that Junior was nearly cut, but there aren't any excuses this time around.

I want Bowser Jr. with recolor options.

Idk if it was too last minute or not, recolors are extremely easy to make anyway.

I don't think the Princess will get sports attire since a lot of their hitboxes use their dress. Moves like Peach's down smash wouldn't work at all.

Well, theoretically, they could just use the sports outfit over the dress's bones but yeah, it wouldn't flow well with invisible hitboxes where the dress model is supposed to be.

He means Orange Ridley like how they did Purple Zard in Smash 4.

I'll stick with vomit Kong like I always do.

just make the game fucking moddable already

Back