Mario Kart Tour

Only three more Mii Suit colours: Orange, Light-Green, and Light-Blue! Also, it appears that the Koopalings are getting their turn, and the next one is likely going to be the other three (and maybe Bowser Jr?). Maybe someday, Daisy and Waluigi would get their turn for Mii costumes...

Thank you for reading.

finally some (south)eastern european representation! i love greece lol

I'm kinda surprised Spain doesn't have a course yet tbh. We've got Britain, France, Germany, Netherlands, and now Greece and besides its course music will probably slap. Mexico is a good alternative too if we could have a non European locale.

i'd say italy missing is even more surprising since, you know, mario hails from there 😆

i said it before in this thread: i really want a rio course so i can see jesus in a mario game that isn't a lame edutainment game (and is a lame mobile game instead)

How does one alter a SNES Bowser Castle course so that it's actually fun to play?

Nintendo's answer: change everything about it, basically

How does one alter a SNES Bowser Castle course so that it's actually fun to play?

Nintendo's answer: change everything about it, basically

All they changed was the elevation. Which is proof that all the changes to the GBA courses were unnecessary reeeeee

Well it's about time I did this for the Mii suits. Without repeats, I'm TRYING to assign a kart and glider to each one. There are some I'm not sure about.

Mii Suit assignments.png

GBA Peach Circuit!!! I never thought they'd bring this back in any game after DS since I'm the only person who likes this course and nobody supports it. As a biased Peach fan, I really hope they eventually bring back all of the Peach courses, if possible. Was very happy when they brought back Peach Gardens, and now this. Just need Peach Beach...

Also, yay for the return of Wedding Peach

can't wait to be disappointed by the roster :)
With 234 playable characters, I don't think it's the roster that's disappointing.

Attachments

• MKT_character_screen.png
    MKT_character_screen.png
    9.7 MB · Views: 62
I think we should have some National Park tracks in MKT.

Yosemite, Arches, Yellowstone, and Great Smoky Mountains are all good candidates for National Park themed tracks.

Yellowstone especially because of the Geysers that would make for great obstacles.

Last edited:
Change Log: King Mario, Gold Knight Luigi, Waluigi

high end char assignments.png

Change Log: Red, Green, Pink, Waluigi, Monty Mole, Fortress, Rocky Wrench, Para-Biddybud

Mii Suit assignments.png

a new course was teased today for this game. while it doesn't look particularly amazing in and of itself (it's like something AI generated with the prompt "Super Mario Bros. grass level Mario Kart"), some users have noted that it looks remarkably similar to a scrapped Mario Kart DS course:

https://twitter.com/6amerBr0/status/1676861603449323520
F0VovUHWwAAu1i0.jpg

how cool would that be? while it's nothing new that concepts scrapped for one game may eventually end up in a future title in the same series, this time it's like someone at Nintendo Co. Ltd. specifically browsed TCRF for inspiration

Change Log: Cowboy Wario, Gold Petey, Cowgirl Pauline, Wiggler

Change Log: Lemmy Mii Suit, Wiggler Mii Suit

Mii Suit assignments.png

Last edited:
Change Log: Yellow Yoshi

Change Log: Light Green, Blue, Brown, Toadette, Goomba, Monty, Bonefin, Chain Chomp, Pokey, Larry, Wendy, Iggy, Ludwig

Mii Suit assignments.png

Back